• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Monte d'Or- The Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask Discussion

How long does it take you to beat the story mode of Prof. Layton games?

• 1 Hr. I'm a genius!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 Hrs.

• 6-9 Hrs.

• 14+ Hrs.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Professor Layton
and the
Miracle Mask
Discussion
Hello! It is I, OrangeNess, this time coming to bring you the Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask discussion thread. Come here to post your game progress or get help with a puzzle. I love the Layton games and I posted this thread to find others who share a love of Layton.

RULES:
1. Please only help with puzzles, do not give the answers.
2. The regular rules.
3. THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THE BELOW THREAD!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
No bumping please! If people are interested, they will reply. The game only came out a few days ago in North America so chances are people are avoiding the thread until they've finished it... or haven't even picked it up yet. :x

I bought the game last night and haven't had much time to play it... and probably won't, in the coming while, but I couldn't resist getting the new one anyway. I'm at Chapter 2 and had to put it down to do some homework which is proving much more puzzling than the game ;_;.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the transition from sprites to 3D. I don't usually play the 3DS with the 3D slider turned on and I'm finding it a bit difficult to play this one without, which means the battery dies a bit quicker. :( It's harder to take things in and some puzzles are waaay easier with the extra depth you get from the 3D. It's a little annoying to me since I prefer to keep everything flat, haha. It's still a lot of fun though. I like the shop minigame so far.

Back