• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair up thread Original Revived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Heh... One thread has all the list of pairups we made and agreed on...

Thats whats special about it... :P Pairing up people with agreement between each other.

And yes, it was for fun... I could of said that... but got out of hand... hem.. rule breakers?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Hazuki-san said:
I think that the other thread was also just for fun. I'm paired up, but I don't talk to the person
Haruka's orginal first Pair Up thread at PC said just for fun but than she started changing it. -.-;;

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
The very first one was made by Shelz, which was first a Valentine one, then made into a very fun one. Then it got deleted. Then I made 2 more after that.

I am you, AKA Dratini, played a nasty joke on me.

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
Because... hmmmm... just for fun one was closed because someone's actions, then I had to start adding rules(which wasn't fun at all) but it was still fun... :P
But PC already had enough rules -.-;;

22sa

Years
Hazuki-san said:
I pair up tmbjr and Haruka! Or 22sa and Haruka!
I agree on tmbjr and Haruka. I want to see how that goes! :P

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
22sa said:
But PC already had enough rules -.-;;
Had enough rules... *eyebows raised* are you nuts... PE2k has way more rules than we have... atleast we are not that strict. I had to add rules because the 1st one got closed (the first offical one made by Diana)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Yes. The amount of rules between now and the beginning is quite a difference.

Anyways. Nick and Haruka always made a good couple. ^_^

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
Had enough rules... *eyebows raised* are you nuts... PE2k has way more rules than we have... atleast we are not that strict. I had to add rules because the 1st one got closed (the first offical one made by Diana)
...PE2K only had/has one rule in its Couples thread which is no same-sex pairing.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Hazuki-san: Yeah, and he's about 20 years older then you too. ^_^;;;

Hmm.. Oh! I remember a good one. Keitaro and Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back