• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Persona

Banned
Years
may i join if u let me? i just have 5 shinies in total

3 from fire red: charizard,houndoom and flaffy.

2 from emerald:sharpedo and grumpig.

although i don't think thats enough, should i ask again if i get more?

thanx

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
BIG SMILE :)

OH MetalMario.... guess what I found. :)

*points* This is Disco, the Shiny Seviper. :)

Shiny Seviper (named him Disco)
Found: Route 114
Game time: 697:16
Nature: Gental
Level: 16
HP: 54
ATK: 38
DEF: 22
SP.ATK: 39
SP.DEF: 26
SPEED: 26

He's so cute! Too bad it was my friends game. *sweatdrop* I have to let her keep him, but at least I kept my promise and even found the shiny she wanted.

EDIT: Woo-hoo! I started page 199! (Most likely won't be here to start page 200, so anyway...) ;)

Last edited:
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
BIG SMILE :)

OH MetalMario.... guess what I found. :)

*points* This is Disco, the Shiny Seviper. :)

Shiny Seviper (named him Disco)
Found: Route 114
Game time: 697:16
Nature: Gental
Level: 16
HP: 54
ATK: 38
DEF: 22
SP.ATK: 39
SP.DEF: 26
SPEED: 26

He's so cute! Too bad it was my friends game. *sweatdrop* I have to let her keep him, but at least I kept my promise and even found the shiny she wanted.

EDIT: Woo-hoo! I started page 199! (Most likely won't be here to start page 200, so anyway...) ;)
NOOoOoOOOoOOo!!!! *redoubles efforts* *must find them shinies!!*

My Emerald's almost ready for a restart. I wonder if I'll find any shinies on the second play through? ;) And you can bet I'll be here for page 200.

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
Years
MetalMario said:
Well.. it's route 10. I'll admit it would be quite the adventure to have to go through the Rock Tunnel backwards (G/S/C style), then through this crazy party land just to get to the Power Plant. ;)

I meant individually. And the Faraway Island ticket wasn't given away in any event yet, so you'd have had to have cheated to have gotten it, which isn't allowed.
WELL I used a cheat to get to faraway island but not to get the shiney mew!PLEASE CAN I JOIN1*cries and pulls ur leg*

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
well i belive you anyway. still no luck on deoxys just going into battle now.... Omg! i can't belive it shiney deoxys its liek yellow! now all i need to do is capture it. ill be up all night trying to knowing my luck! as i only have pokeballs with me! ill post its stats later if i catch it!

Back