• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pull Rates for Plasma Blast ETB?

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
What have you guys pulled in your Plasma Blast Elite Trainer Boxes so far?
I picked one up today and pulled:
Dialga EX
Secret Rare, Rare Candy(my first secret rare!)
Rare Candy
Pokemon Catcher
Professor Juniper

That was really all worth mentioning but I'm so happy with it! :)

ImBlue

dabbadeedabadai
Years
I haven't gotten an elite box yet, but at a Plasma Blast Prerelease I got ten boosters and pulled nothing. No EX, no Ace Spec, no full art or shiny. :(

edit: aaaand I just realized I said this already in another thread. But yeah I'm still disappointed. Butter luck next time I suppose!

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I picked one up today. I didnt get too much from it worth mentioning.

Though i did get a Genosect Ex Full Art. Which basically pays for the box.
Also got a Suicune for my water deck, a few decent holo and reverse holo rares. Reverse holo Iris, that is nice, and a catcher.

But yeah that Genosect was a really nice pull.

Also the sleeves are pretty nice looking. Though i've been told they are poor quality. Which is just too bad. Also the dice are orange, which is my favorite color and the color of my deck sleeves, so im really happy with this purchase. I just hope my booster box is as good. Splitting it with my roommate so i have to wait until hes awake to open it.

Either way i feel like the pull rate has to be pretty good. I have seen 3 EBT boxes opened. I had a Genosect in this one. My PSTB had Full art articuno ex. My roommates PSTB had the secret rare charizard. So it seems like you are likely to get some sort of ultra rare in it. Or we are just super lucky.

Last edited:

pokefreak006

Sloth lover
Years
I got 3 or 4 Professor Junipers, 2 Rare Candys, 1 Pokemon Catcher, G Booster Ace Spec, Dialga Ex, and a Full Art Palkia EX {:3}

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
i got 2 silver mirror, 1 catcher, 1 rare candy, 1 caitlin, 1 energy retrieval, all fossils (lileep fossil as reverse btw). besides that, the booster were almost a total waste. no Ace specs, no shiny nor EX. i´ve got a haxorus though, which i heard are pretty hard to pull :/ quite dissapointing purchase imo.

pull rates in this things are quite random. think wisely if many things work for you in the box. if not, i wouldn´t recomend you buying it unless you think you are lucky enough

Years
i got 2 silver mirror, 1 catcher, 1 rare candy, 1 caitlin, 1 energy retrieval, all fossils (lileep fossil as reverse btw). besides that, the booster were almost a total waste. no Ace specs, no shiny nor EX. i´ve got a haxorus though, which i heard are pretty hard to pull :/ quite dissapointing purchase imo.

pull rates in this things are quite random. think wisely if many things work for you in the box. if not, i wouldn´t recomend you buying it unless you think you are lucky enough

Personally, I buy it more for an expansion of my collection/card pool and for the dice and counters included within it. I have no need for the energy, but they're nice to have.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought one on my lunch break. Here's what I pulled:

EX:
JiraciEX FA
PalkiaEX

Rare:
Masquerain
Cradily
Froslass
Drifblim
Azelf
Machamp

Reverse Holo:
Drifloon
Musharna
Houndour
Shelgon
Fraxure
Porygon
Porygon-Z
Chatot

Plus a Pokemon Catcher. All-in-all, half decent pulls. Plus the sleeves and dice are nice, so I was glad I winded up buying it.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
i got one i pulled a jirachi ex and 2 pokemon catchers plus some good holos and an ace spect so pretty good.

Back