• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2009
90% of the time, I'll access the pause menu to go to my items, pokemon, etc, and when I back out to continue the game, my screen goes black. Audio still plays.

What is wrong here? I'm stuck at a certain point where I need to access my pack but when I back out it messes up.

ultimate x

Noblesse Oblige
Years
nice hack you got there thrace! i love the tiles and the ow sprite! and also the palletes:D keep up the good work! :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
bugs

hey thrace there are still some bugs like the trees in frostpen, they can be walked.(sorry for my english) but youwill release a new fixed beta right?

EmpoleonRules7

Spurs!!!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
Nice, I already went all the way through to the end of the last beta. It looks really good.

AiirRaven

The nightmare of Trainers
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
:P

Pokemon Genesis is sooo fun :] i get on my computer jus to look fer updates

School days again...
Years
I played Genesis but there's a bug, when I gonna battle my rival on the route below Latim City, my game turns on a black screen.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2009
Hey...

Just in case you're unaware, the female sprite for Beta 3 is inverted, or is it supposed to be that way?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Just in case you're unaware, the female sprite for Beta 3 is inverted, or is it supposed to be that way?
Yes, we are aware of that. It's recommended not to use the female sprite in the current releases because its palettes were changed. This is due to inserting the hero sprite that I made with different colors, therefore "inverting" the heroine's palettes.

Also, Thrace... I'm very, VERY sorry that I couldn't complete the hero sprite for Genesis, even by the release of Beta 3. I still promise that I'll complete it, though (and I might add a trainer sprite in there too).

EmpoleonRules7

Spurs!!!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
I played Genesis but there's a bug, when I gonna battle my rival on the route below Latim City, my game turns on a black screen.

Yeah, that happened to me too, but I just waited some time and then the battle started.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
why wont my aipom evolve its level 37 and it still hasnt

im stuck at palersose town and i dont know where to go please help

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Wow... Thiz Hack Lookz Amazing! Im Hoping For Da Complete Game Since I Don't Liek Betas... =p lolz I've Only Played Shiny Gold Beta 5 But Other Than That No Betas For Me!
=]
Well Hope For U Da Best Of Luck Cuz I Don't Have Any Hacking Skillz! =]

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
oh well that sucks but i cant go anywhere anyway beacause i dont kmow what to do at palerose city

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2009
Hey, I wana start off by saying GREAT hack. Its loads of fun.

Also, I'm not sure if anyones posted this yet, but when I try to give my pokemon an item the game resets itself.

Back