• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Hex [Ghost-Type Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i have to agree that it looks like a shorter and chubbier meinfoo but still i would like to see it as a real Pokemon.

welcome to the club, Alex!

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Yeah I'll join this club

Name:Arbok
Partner Pokemon: Duskull
Why are you joining?: Ghost types are unique. Other types such as fire, water, grass, electric and so on are rather predictible. Ghost types are so mysterious, not even the pokedex sheds much light. Are they born that way? Or are they actually dead people/pokemon gone wrong somewhere? Who knows, it just makes them cooler.

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Yeah I'll join this club

Name:Arbok
Partner Pokemon: Duskull
Why are you joining?: Ghost types are unique. Other types such as fire, water, grass, electric and so on are rather predictible. Ghost types are so mysterious, not even the pokedex sheds much light. Are they born that way? Or are they actually dead people/pokemon gone wrong somewhere? Who knows, it just makes them cooler.

Accepted! Welcome to (and enjoy) Club Hex!

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
Well, I promised a horrible drawing of what I think Umbriel looks like, Here he is.

Spoiler:

Pokedex Info-

Umbriel
Thief Wisp Pokemon

Type:
Ghost/Dark

Umbriels' body is made up of a dark gaseous substance. This gas would immediately dissipate if not for the bandages and the skull that it keeps wrapped around it's body. It is usually seen stealing from trainers in dark caves and ruins.

Moves as of Level 5
Spite, Thief, Nightshade

so, tell me what ya think, If I should try evolutions or should I just give up now?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
It's about time I joined this.

Name: Olli97
Partner Pokemon: Jesse the Gastly
Referrer: AlexOzzyCake
Why are you joining?: The Ghost typing in Pokémon is one of the most interesting and frustratingly annoying typings, if you're new and don't know much about the typing advantages and weaknesses, and whatever else is important for you to beat the games. (Like me, back when I learned about the mechanics in the games, rather than wondering around aimlessly, Tail Whipping every goddamn other Pokémon I met, with my Ratatta, KØDSOVS, which if you're curious about it, would be translated to 'meat sauce'. It's actually true :<).
Now, the fact that Ghost Pokémon don't have that many weaknesses is just one of the things that make me like them so much. That, and the eerie feel that most of them have, which is great, because even Pokémon games need a creepiness factor of some sort. Without them we would never have gotten Lavender Tower, and without the Lavender Town Syndrome hoax, and whatever creepy stuff that has come from those lovely little Ghost type Pokémon.

In short, I joined because Ghost types are awesome.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
It's about time I joined this.

Name: Olli97
Partner Pokemon: Jesse the Gastly
Referrer: AlexOzzyCake
Why are you joining?: The Ghost typing in Pokémon is one of the most interesting and frustratingly annoying typings, if you're new and don't know much about the typing advantages and weaknesses, and whatever else is important for you to beat the games. (Like me, back when I learned about the mechanics in the games, rather than wondering around aimlessly, Tail Whipping every goddamn other Pokémon I met, with my Ratatta, KØDSOVS, which if you're curious about it, would be translated to 'meat sauce'. It's actually true :<).
Now, the fact that Ghost Pokémon don't have that many weaknesses is just one of the things that make me like them so much. That, and the eerie feel that most of them have, which is great, because even Pokémon games need a creepiness factor of some sort. Without them we would never have gotten Lavender Tower, and without the Lavender Town Syndrome hoax, and whatever creepy stuff that has come from those lovely little Ghost type Pokémon.

In short, I joined because Ghost types are awesome.

Definitely in! The Lavender Town stuff was definitely my most favourite stories people have made up, IMO.

Kota... If you don't mind, could I do a drawing of Umbriel? I would love to draw that pokemon! (I am actually designing a different Ghost pokemon now as well :3) And yes. You should try the evolutions. You are a decent artist, to be honest.

Oh, and AlexOzzyCake gets our first referral points! Congrats to Alex!

(One final message: If you are accepted and don't get added to the member list on the first post, I am terribly busy with school work so I don't always have a lot of time)

Kota889

Years
You are a decent artist, to be honest.

Difference of opinion I suppose. But I guess everyone in my family can draw masterpieces but me. I guess I just have high expectations.

And of course you can try and draw it! After I come with the names for the evolutions, I'll try and draw them.

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
I like the drawing of Umbriel, Kota. Seems like everyone here is a little bit more creative than I am when it comes to designing Pokémon. I don't even have the creativity to come up with a decent name, lol.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
So when are we going to have our first poll for pokemon of the week?

It'll start tomorrow. Don't worry.

EDIT: Drew Umbriel!

Spoiler:

I decided to add my own bit to it! I think it made it look even better!

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Phew.
Username: angelomanalo
Partner Pokemon: Lampent!
Why are you joining?: I just looooooooooooove Lampent! I like it because it has a purple flame inside of it, and it somehow looks cute. Also, I like Mismagius, Froslass, and Dusknoir.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Phew.
Username: angelomanalo
Partner Pokemon: Lampent!
Why are you joining?: I just looooooooooooove Lampent! I like it because it has a purple flame inside of it, and it somehow looks cute. Also, I like Mismagius, Froslass, and Dusknoir.

Welcome to Club Hex! Enjoy your stay here! (If you couldn't tell, you got accepted :P)

On another note: I drew this today. A Ghost/Human pokemon.
Spoiler:

Pokedex entry for the Humaunter:
It is said over hundreds of years ago, old generations of Haunters had more anger than the current Haunters. It is believed that if the Haunters believed it was being neglected it would consume it's trainers living essence and merge itself with him so he could be with his trainer forever.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Username: pknight96
Partner Pokemon: Golurk
Why are you joining?: I love all Ghost-Types, from Gastly to Golurk. (092-623).

Accepted! Welcome to Club Hex! We here hope you enjoy your stay!

... is what I would say if you didn't choose Golurk. Rules say Pure or Primary Ghost-Types as Partner Pokemon only.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members!!
Well, I promised a horrible drawing of what I think Umbriel looks like, Here he is.

Spoiler:

Pokedex Info-

Umbriel
Thief Wisp Pokemon

Type:
Ghost/Dark

Umbriels' body is made up of a dark gaseous substance. This gas would immediately dissipate if not for the bandages and the skull that it keeps wrapped around it's body. It is usually seen stealing from trainers in dark caves and ruins.

Moves as of Level 5
Spite, Thief, Nightshade

so, tell me what ya think, If I should try evolutions or should I just give up now?
that is an awesome pokemon and u should totally try making its evolution

I like the drawing of Umbriel, Kota. Seems like everyone here is a little bit more creative than I am when it comes to designing Pokémon. I don't even have the creativity to come up with a decent name, lol.

i am worse than you. I cannot even give a decent name to my Pokemons lol. I usually give my pokemon silly names. :P :P

It'll start tomorrow. Don't worry.

EDIT: Drew Umbriel!

Spoiler:

I decided to add my own bit to it! I think it made it look even better!
It does look better
i would love to see a Pokemon like Umbriel. :) :)

Last edited:

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
You wound me deeply sir.

While it is a decent drawing Derpy. H, I do not like the addition of the mouth. It just doesn't sit right with me. Something just seems off with it.

I added it because I thought it looked more creepier and it would be better like that, IMO.

Kota889

Years
I thought so too when I first drew him, but i decided it looked better without it. Maybe its because were not professionals or something I dunno. IMO, he looks better without it. Besides, remember thats not actually his face, its a mask of sorts he wears.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I thought so too when I first drew him, but i decided it looked better without it. Maybe its because were not professionals or something I dunno. IMO, he looks better without it. Besides, remember thats not actually his face, its a mask of sorts he wears.

I kinda guessed the thing with the mask. I made the mask like he cracked it open so his mouth would always show. :3 But, it's your pokemon. I am not stopping that! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back