• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Thanks BJ and AC I should have your avator done soon ok ^_^.

EDIT: Here it is I hope ya like it ^_^;
ACA.gif

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
Years
... it's good, but i guess i forgot to tell you to move the image into a 100x100 size avatar... *guilty laugh* *runs away* don't kill me

Stevo-kun

Years
NO sorry I dont watch it XD and that was for AC Mangas Avator XD. I dont think that Naruto has ever been on in England. Could you tell me what channel it is usually on in America.

Pokemon_Veteran

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Stevo said:
NO sorry I dont watch it XD and that was for AC Mangas Avator XD. I dont think that Naruto has ever been on in England. Could you tell me what channel it is usually on in America.

Pokemon_Veteran
Hmm... I'm not American so,I don't know. But,I think,there're Naruto in England. I remember since I joined Naruto characters fanlisting. I see a lot of members who from England. Plus,Breakout's from England too and he likes Naruto. I'll ask him and tell you.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
lol, ive never seen it as well... o well
*watches animal face-off* ne1 watch that? its awesome they make mechanical animals and make them fight its awesome im watching the lion/crocodile battle

Stevo-kun

Years
Nope sorry XD. Never heard of it XD ^_^;.

Woohoo my 4,000th post is in my fan club. *throws a party*

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
LOL, it comes the channel animal planet i think...yeah animal planet XD's

Back