• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
New Fan Fiction "Sixth"

Well, here I come again.

After a very funny discussion at the Writer's Lounge about how would a Pokémon describe human beings and human devices, and two long nights of endessly working in my fan fiction instead of my thesis (man this is gonna bite me back...), I've decided to post the first part of my new work.

I shall proudly present you with... " S i x t h ".​

A story about a Pokémon recreated from a fossil, who finds himself in a world where things are absolutely nothing like what he somehow expected them to be. Starting with those strange two-legged dwellers who extracted him from his egg and started pointing with devices at him.

Humans and Pokémon are linked.
There is a reason why they live together.
Some sort of "pact" maybe...

But whatever the reason is,
what does it mean for a Pokémon that was supposed to be long gone
when the first human stuck up their thumb?

Let's hear it out then...
from one of them.

[thread=184208]"In the order of things that shouldn't be here, I am the sixth. But when it comes to battle, I always go out first."[/thread]​

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
Years
A quarter of a month's absence and I've finally finished 4 chapters of my second fiction here in PC. It's rated 15 for blood, gore, violence and mild swearing. It's anime based so locations in my fic may vary (following the Emerald storyline as well, though with a lot of changes.) It's also a 4 year-old fic I found in the deepest bowels of my files...

I'll try to keep the chapters up to date. (A day per chapter) All feedback, positive and gladly negative (although please be constructive) is welcome. I hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
I'm witing a new fic, one about OldRivalShipping. A not sure to make it a one-shot or not but here's a sneak peak of the first part:

The sharp stones were starting to cut at her feet but she didn't feel or care as she walked down the dirt road. The soft summer breeze tried to brush her long brown hair all over her face but her flat-brimmed hat stoped it. This hat once belonged to her boyfriend Zorro, who was currently away. He gave it to her as a good-bye present.
Her attention was drifted as she thought about her boyfriend. His name was Zorro; he was twenty-four and lived his whole life in Vermillion. Her heart began to melt at the thought of him. He was so sexy, so gorgeous; God damn it words didn't describe him because he was just so damn hot. The girl began to think back to their last meeting.
It was a summer night in Vermillion. The moon hung low over the ocean as Blue and Zorro swan in the warm water of the bay. After an hour of swimming, they swam towards the sandy shore where their clothes were.
Wrapping an arm around her, Zorro passionatly kissed her. Returning it, she wrapped her arm around his neck while running her other hand through his slick blond hair. He removed his moth from hers and leant against her forehead while she leant against his chin. He was much too tall for her but that didn't matter.
"Blue…" he whispered.
"Zorro." She answered as she kissed him again.

Btw, all my formatting gone from when I wrote this in word. How can I stop this?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Blargh. The Evangelion-esque teasers are, in hindsight, a little lame-sounding to me. So, I've decided to stop doing that. Unless people actually read them and thought they were a good idea.

Anyway.

Anima Ex Machina
Fourteen
(Never say die.)​

An accident separates newfound friend Lanette from the rest of the group. Bill doesn't it take it that well for mysterious reasons (oh, right, sure), and an argument he has with Veronica quickly escalates into something bad that you know will just end up worse later on in this story.

Meanwhile, the ixodida are once again distraught over Bill's existence, only this time, they've got a good reason for it.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Torn

Well, my first attempt at a 7 Day fic is completed, and posted right here. It's an action/psychological story of how Team Galactic might have tried to create their new world if it wasn't for Pokemon being a children's game. Trust me, you'll enjoy the concept, even if not the story. Be duly warned, though, it is quite long, almost 10,000 words. I had to split it into two posts. But all that really means is that you have even more bang for your buck, as the saying goes. But even better, it's free!

rmmstnr

The Seeker
Years
Chapter 4 of Eyes Of Odetta is up, say hey to the new installment of this sadly sporadic project; had to move several hundred miles and finding internet, a new computer, and time to type has been REAL interesting, especially with all my new junk to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back