• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
7/10. I like it but it's really basic. The CSS is amazing and I like the little saying. The manga characters look cool to. What are they from?

Mine is epic, Forever made it for me. ;)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
8/10 I like how simple it is and I like how the mp3 is the same width as the radio.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Hey, a Shugo Chara signature. :D
It's pretty good. Though, I think 3 rows is a tad too much. If it was in the center or on the right, might've looked better as well. Though that's probably just me being biased. :V
7/10

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
6/10. It's good but you could use a little bit of CSS magic (more) to spice it up. It would also look better centered.

Years
7/10. The icons are nice, I guess. Now I know why people don't use more than 3-4 of these things at a time. The makes the signature feel really cramped. I mean, those icons need space to breathe. And without any text, the whole thing just feels kind of empty. Icons are still nice though.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's pretty cool, I like how the icons have been put all together and you've added the hearts, but I guess it's way too bright and contrast(y?). 8/10

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Very nice. Easy on the eye, lovely art, colours and interesting text. There's nothing I could really say negative about it and it's the perfect size in my opinion. I'll give it a 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back