• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of The Person Above You! [v.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
I definitely see it a lot. xD I'm actually not too sure what to think... o.o" Good for a Pokemon forum, but I'm not a fan of numbers at the end even though my old username had them

7/10

King!

better
Years
xD Thanks. <3

Anyways....you know how we feel about FS. *cough* So...er.... I do like this one, it has a nice flow. :3 But it could be better, and was better. So 8/10

King!

better
Years
It's so...cute. Dx idk, but I think it's a lot better when there are no caps. So...good job. :D

8/10

愛点三三

A̎͊̎̾ͪ̾̆̄ͦ̇̂͒ ̶̸̡̛̳̾̃̽̌̌̉͡? ?͇
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
10/0

OH SHI--

(6/10)

and now some characters

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
...Aidan 33? /Translate says Aidian, but I doubt that's the case

5/10. Don't see the point for the numbers, and it doesn't look good aesthetically speaking anyways :(

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
6/10

It's not lame, but I don't like it either. :D :D :P I mean, what the heck is a zappyspiker anyways? Is that like an electric porcupine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back