• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
There are special cleaner for glasses. I buyed one who contained 20 cleaners for just 1$. I lose my glasses often and it's a pain to search for them.
And it seems there are a lot of people in PC who wear glasses.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Finally cleaned my keyboard of the viakal! Now I have no left shift, damn thing is hiding away from me somewhere.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Still too lazy to go clean my glasses, so I just am not wearing them. x; I'll do it eventually when I remember to.
My bathroom is being overrun by spiders. I just killed two of them within seconds of each other. The downside to living near water. D;

Elendil, wasn't that a few days ago that you started cleaning it? Haha.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I totally hate spiders. If i was you, i would have left the house just for them.
Happy for you Elendil. Now proceed to your new quest : finding the left shift.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like them, but I'll deal with it. .-. I like living near to water, so I'm just going to be stuck with mass amounts of bugs. Though the water is too gross to swim in or anything, but I know people who do it anyway.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeahhh I can't handle spiders. I can't kill them either - what if they jump???

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well you can tell if a bug has wings from what it looks like, and they can't fly without wings. So I wouldn't worry too much about that honestly.

Sir Codin

I know there are certain spiders that can jump:

I'll get back to you on whether or not there's a species with wings. So far I haven't heard of spiders developing wings.

Also, here's a bird eater:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah one of my biggest fears is that I'll suck it up and try to kill a spider and then it will jump on me.

Sir Codin

On the subject of arachnids, let's include scorpions as well:

Cute little Pandinus, ain't it.

Emperor scorpions are kept as pets by a lot of people, though their sting is relatively mild unless you're allergic to anything around the severity of a bee sting.

@Toujours:

Don't worry, it's a urban legend that spiders will crawl into your mouth to drink saliva at least once in your life, I swear.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sorry, when people try to scare me I just go into "really?" mode and start rolling my eyes.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
LOL. Reminds me when my teacher saw an urban legend myth on TV where a girl smelled flowers and a spider went inside her nose and it made a web inside the nose and the had to operate the girl so they could take off the spider, web and all the eggs that were inside.

My teacher knew it was fake but it freaked her out so much that now she smells flowers from an arm's length xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I heard that they recently discovered a type of scorpion that could fly .O.!!!

Just like this scorpion right?

scorpion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back