• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
Please tell me what tghat IS! I'm bad with shipping:( Well, you said i should answer false, soooo.....false.

TPBMHN completed a Bug type monotype in the 3rd or 4th regions. (monotype: completing the game with a single type of Pokemon)

King!

better
Years
False, I think I've read one.

TPBMHN tried to breed two Pokemon that weren't in thye same egg group, and one wasn't Ditto.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
Years
considering i have only recently eved a pokemon for the first time i ever and don't have a clue how to iv i would have to say true.

tpbmhn managed to get several of their secondary school teachers obsessed with pokemon [ true story i really have]

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
True. I am only in year 7 and the teachers are HARSH.

TPBMHN tried to complete a Pokémon game by using just one kind of Pokémon (and there evolutions).

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
True. Stop making me sad... *Cries*

TPBMHN bought Pokémon Yellow in '08 off of Amazon (I was feeling retro, and it is actually a good game)

Years
True, but why should I even bother when I still have my old one from 2003 gathering dust on my nightstand?

TPBMHN bought both the Cherrim Pokemon Plushies.

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
True. Who cares about plushies when I have pictures on the internet!

TPBMHN run into the garden searching for Ratatas and Pidgeys. (Admittedly, I have never done this)

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
False. Magikarp is officially the weakest Pokémon, yet evolves into one of the best Pokémon in the game.

TPBMHN thought about Mankey pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back