• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Ichidaofsinnoh.png

My latest edit. I switched the sprite art to the Sugimori artwork. Better? ^-^

Years
Nice cards. :o But I'm afraid you shouldn't make a thread if you aren't going to fill the example requirement. Which would be 3 Trainer Cards. ^^

No problem, though. I'll move this to the T-Card lounge for you. ;)

~Moved

Last edited:
Years
can anybody make a trianer card for me (i am new :
pokemon: mudkib surskit zigzagoon clampearl bidoof lotad
trianer:d/p fisher man
back ground:ocean surface
color:sky blue
badges: sinnoh
name: pat

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Threads in the trainer card sub forum are reserved for shops. If you would like to simply showcase your cards, next time please post them in the T-Card Lounge.

-Merged-

Years
Since when has the TC Forum been 'reserved' for shops?

There's nothing in the rules about not allowing it. Though it says you're supposed to have three. :\

TCSF Rules said:
5. If you're going to make a T-Card showcase/request thread, then please show atleast three or more examples in your first post. This is an exception if your T-Card has a more unique design to it. But otherwise your thread would most likely end up closed.

Years
^^; I know, just pointing that out.

Anyway, made a random card due to boredom.

trcdsq1ju6.gif

I think I might put 'em in my shop, since they're fairly easy to make, and look better than my other cards. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Hmm, it looks alright, though I don't know how popular it would be.

Plus, which game is that OW sprite from (the girl)? Because
1. I'm curious; and
2. You'd have to allow for members to choose from some :<

Years
It's an edit of Anri, from Shining Force: Ressurection of Dark Dragon. I edited it to look like a character from my favorite show, I just changed the hair from White-gray to black. I'm making more atm, for a sprite comic thing I'm making.

Also, none of my cards are popular =P

Years
Well, there isn't really much to say about it. It doesn't have any noticable flaws, it has all the usual info; but the only thing really different than the average card is the trainer pic. It's a nice touch, I suppose.

Not really much else to comment on :\

Shy Guy

Sprite Guy (PM Me For Lessons)
Years
I'm a Newbie and I need A Trainer Card. If you can include the pokemon in my sig.
Pokemon: Moltres Articuno Zapdos Sceptile Swampert Charizard
Trainer: A Silhouette of the Hoenn Trainer (The Boy)
Back Ground: The Skies of Hoenn
Colour: Blue
Badges: 8 Hoenn Badges
Name: Shy Guy

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Hey, check out my brand new DP based Trainer Card & Pokemon Info Card.
diamondtrainercardfullvw7.gif
teamcardyw9.gif

If you want to, you can compare them to my old RSE/FRLG based ones.
leafgreentrainercardful2gx.gif
teamcard0jo.gif

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Hey, check out my brand new DP based Trainer Card & Pokemon Info Card.
diamondtrainercardfullvw7.gif
teamcardyw9.gif

Those are awesome :) I'm still working on a way to make cards similar to these (to showcase the same stuff, not to look like it XD)

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
Years
Here's my new Trainer Card! It's an edit of Luminous_Reaver's template. Like it?

Oh, and I have a question. Where's everyone getting the templates for these? Did some1 rip the original TC from DP already?

And yes, the FC on the card is my real Diamond Friend Code. ;)

Years
Oh, and I have a question. Where's everyone getting the templates for these? Did some1 rip the original TC from DP already?
Probably. It's pretty much just the same card every time with the pokemon boxes moved around, so I would assume so.

I can't say I like it, but it's good for what you were going for. I'm already sick of the DP cards. They're getting as common as the old 8 Badge, 6 pokemon, no originality cards. Some look nice, but most are just the same old thing.

I do, however, like that Ranger ID thing in your sig. Sure, it is a little less colorful and shiny, but it looks you actually tried to be creative. Good for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back