• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
well since jinxand her lower evolution have real, words for names why not trix? or mabye something not a word like.....blushom.

Well, let's see...

Elekid=Electric+kid=type+baby status
Electabuzz=Electric+buzz=type+action
Electivire=Electric+wire=type+attribute

Magby=Magma+baby=type+baby status
Magmar=Magma+mar=type+action
Magmortar=Magma+mortar=type+attribute

Smoochum=Smooch+chum=ATTRIBUTE+baby status (sort of)
Jynx=alteration of jinx=ATTRIBUTE

Clearly, the Jynx line's naming hasn't really corresponded to those of the electabuzz and magmar lines. So what you want to name Jynx's evolution really depends on if you want to base it off of electivire and magmortar or off of Smoochum and Jynx.

If you want to base it off of Electivire and Magmortar, which is what I would suggest, I would say Frosculate (=Frost+Osculate=type+attribute) like I said before.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Thanks for your help, guys!

Ok, currently we have the following names:

1. Frosculate
2. Tryx
3. Blushom
4. Blizzrova

Is there any one of these names you all like in particular? (lol, I like Blushom.) If you can think of any more names, feel free to post 'em. They're all good names, by the way.

Years
Sorry to be "that guy," but I don't think you guys should be talking about a Jynx evolution if it has nothing to do with SPEE.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@DForte:
DarkDoom3000 has left the job of creating a Jynx evo to us.
I still think that we should have a team thread instead of spamming up this one.

@DarkPokeball:
Be patient/look through the pages.
Just drag and drop Save01.lsd or whatever number to the new folder.

EDIT: If i were to release a beta of what I'm working on, would you guys prefer the whole game revamped, beta by towns (beta 1 = first town, etc), beta by gym, or beta by AIs?

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
...My apologies for contibuting to the accidental theft of this thread with my Jynx evo sprites & name idea. DarkDoom3000 and everybody else, you have my sincerest apologies. :embarrass

Maybe we should make a partner thread to this one, like BCKC said... That way we won't kill the thread with this stuff. (again, I'm sorry.) :D

And... Well, I'm not sure, BCKC. I would guess beta by AIs or beta by towns, but.... There isn't too much difference between the three. Just different sized chunks of beta. (...what ARE you working on, anyway?)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
@DForte:
If i were to release a beta of what I'm working on, would you guys prefer the whole game revamped, beta by towns (beta 1 = first town, etc), beta by gym, or beta by AIs?
(If what you're working on is the graphics update) You wouldn't really need a beta per-se. Tilesets being the most important, carry over to all the maps.

Maybe we should make a partner thread to this one, like BCKC said... That way we won't kill the thread with this stuff.

Im not sure if I can, I haven't seen any section for team specific discussion

teamswitching.png

Anyways. Finally got some real progress done. 5th team rocket encounter. Including the first encounter with giovanni.

The 3rd AI encounter, Geosigma, will be next in development.

Last edited:

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
Hello! I just tried this game a few days ago, and I wanted to say that I really love it... and am super addicted to it. XD

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but when you fight the corrupted shroomish on route... 8? It turns out to be just an ordinary mudkip when you fight it. It turns back to shroomish after you defeat it.
Also, when you refine spider webs from butterfly wings, you're really refining them from other spider webs, or something... so you can get infinite spider webs. :o

I'll keep an eye out for more bugs. I can't wait until this game is finished, so I can play it all the way through. ^-^

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years

You know what's funny, is that my real life name is Kamon... I was extremely amused back when playing 2nd Generation and saw that name recommended. XD

On topic: I can't wait to see what else you add! The fact you included Giovanni is interesting, can't wait to see what his plans are... and yours.

mew_nani

Years
Now that I look at it, Giovanni really does look AI-ish in your screenshots. His face looks artificial, as if it were some sort of mask. It's awesome! (Man, I love updates! :D)

As for the team thread thing... I'm not very experienced with the location and making of threads like that at all, so I sadly cannot help you. It's probably in the Game Development section though, if such a section/thread exists at all.... hopefully it does... somewhere.

Oh, and I found a typo:

in picture 2, the employee says "Team Rocket have taken over the building." It should say Team Rocket has taken over the building.

In any case, the game seems to be coming along quite well. (and my apologies to Biggs, whose holiday bonus was reprimanded for failure to stop or even intimidate the main character, and instead making the player laugh and the main charater tilt his head to one side in confusion with his rediculously funny appearance and hilarious dialogue and antics. Whether Wedge's holiday bonus was also witheld is currently unknown at this time.)

Last edited:

YourFavorite

Years
Can I make a suggestion? I would really love an equip item that would prevent a pokemon from earning exp (or that would give its exp to the rest of the team). I'd like to train more than just my venusaur, pidgeot, and nidoking, but I'm afraid to switch them out because then they'll fall waaay behind Eevee. >.<;
I feel like the game wouldn't be as fun if Eevee could kill everything without batting an eye, but the rest of my team was struggling. I like to have everything somewhat evenly-leveled. >.>;

Also, I found some bugs. a couple have already been mentioned (such as the train tracks) but I tried posting all the images and such, and can't because I don't have enough posts yet (I joined to post on this thread, hah hah....). my whole post got deleted while I was trying to embed the images, so I'm just going to post the url of the album here if you guys want to look at it. :/

ht tp :/ /img809.imageshack.us/g/bug1h.png/

Screenshots 1&3: I beat Buggsy, but didn't get the trophy
2: It should be "virus" not "viris"
4: I selected bayleef, but didn't withdraw or swap it, and it stuck.
5: weird tile in old mode
6: DM has no name
7: two names, one town
8: the move is "thrash" not "trash"
9: train track glitches in old and night modes (already reported) (I think it's weird in new mode too)
10: weird tile in new mode

sorry if a lot were already reported... I tried catching up from about page 17 so I could avoid repeating some... but there's a lot to read through. x.x

Are you guys still looking for quizzes, or a writer?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Oh, and I found a typo:

in picture 2, the employee says "Team Rocket have taken over the building." It should say Team Rocket has taken over the building.

Not really a typo, Has or Have can be used. Both are gramatically correct.
Has for if you consider TR a singualr group
Have if you consider TR a group of individuals.

Hello! I just tried this game a few days ago, and I wanted to say that I really love it... and am super addicted to it. XD

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but when you fight the corrupted shroomish on route... 8? It turns out to be just an ordinary mudkip when you fight it. It turns back to shroomish after you defeat it.
Also, when you refine spider webs from butterfly wings, you're really refining them from other spider webs, or something... so you can get infinite spider webs. :o

I'll keep an eye out for more bugs. I can't wait until this game is finished, so I can play it all the way through. ^-^
Thanks, both were mentioned before. :)

You know what's funny, is that my real life name is Kamon... I was extremely amused back when playing 2nd Generation and saw that name recommended. XD

On topic: I can't wait to see what else you add! The fact you included Giovanni is interesting, can't wait to see what his plans are... and yours.
Oh yeah, I have good plans for him.

Can I make a suggestion? I would really love an equip item that would prevent a pokemon from earning exp (or that would give its exp to the rest of the team). I'd like to train more than just my venusaur, pidgeot, and nidoking, but I'm afraid to switch them out because then they'll fall waaay behind Eevee. >.<;
I feel like the game wouldn't be as fun if Eevee could kill everything without batting an eye, but the rest of my team was struggling. I like to have everything somewhat evenly-leveled. >.>;

Also, I found some bugs. a couple have already been mentioned (such as the train tracks) but I tried posting all the images and such, and can't because I don't have enough posts yet (I joined to post on this thread, hah hah....). my whole post got deleted while I was trying to embed the images, so I'm just going to post the url of the album here if you guys want to look at it. :/

ht tp :/ /img809.imageshack.us/g/bug1h.png/

Screenshots 1&3: I beat Buggsy, but didn't get the trophy
2: It should be "virus" not "viris"
4: I selected bayleef, but didn't withdraw or swap it, and it stuck.
5: weird tile in old mode
6: DM has no name
7: two names, one town
8: the move is "thrash" not "trash"
9: train track glitches in old and night modes (already reported) (I think it's weird in new mode too)
10: weird tile in new mode

sorry if a lot were already reported... I tried catching up from about page 17 so I could avoid repeating some... but there's a lot to read through. x.x

Are you guys still looking for quizzes, or a writer?
1- fixed
2- fixed
4- Thats new! Fixed (*)
5- Fixed (*)
6-Fixed (*) (it's DM nightmare incase you were wondering)
7- Fixed (*)
8- Fixed (*)
9- fixed (*)

---

Been mapping out Route 13. A wingull can be caught there.

Also, forgot to mention last time. I had a few entries for the second writer position, it was close, but in the end, the new writer is... Yuoaman!

--
TM Catalysts
Spoiler:

Years
Oh, and I found a typo:

Not really a typo, Has or Have can be used. Both are gramatically correct.
Has for if you consider TR a singualr group
Have if you consider TR a group of individuals.

Actually Mew_Nani is right. Has is used when that person/group has a specific name and have is used when you use words representing a singular person or words that represent multiple people.

Ex: If a team rocket member were speaking "WE HAVE taken over the building"

If Giovanni were to say it "I HAVE taken over the building"

If a hostage were to say it "THEY HAVE taken over the building" or "Team Rocket HAS taken over the building"

So DarkDoom3000, you're not wrong, but the context in which the word is used is wrong.

YourFavorite

Years

^what about this thing? I think it would be especially nice with the new A-team B-team thing coming out~

mew_nani

Years
Yay, update!

So Yuoaman's the new writer? Great!

And I like the catalyst idea. In real life, you can't smoosh 5 Water Pulse TMs into one Surf TM. Having some sort of catalyst would make it a bit more... realistic. It would add a nice touch. (Makes it harder to refine the TMs, but still, a nice touch. :D) And you have to stick something in there... of course you could also stick Nuggets, Rare Candies and pieces of equipment too... and maybe a teddy bear for good measure. :)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Just downloaded the game, will start it when B/W comes out due to me banning myself from all pokemon games until my pre-order arrives. Anyways, it looks like it has real promise! Keep up the good work and keep eating those bugs!!
-
When I say eating, just envision yourself as Pac-Man chomping down on little dots that symbolize bugs and glitches :P

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Wow, I haven't been here for awhile :)
Actually, it feels like a long time for me 'cause I usually check this thread too much.
Anyway, I've been pretty busy, but would you guys prefer Kyledove tiles or edited R/S/Fr/Lg tiles?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Dark, I broke my promise to play this game.
-
One Word: AMAZING!!

By the way, has anyone got the Corrupted Ariados? The Ariados and the two Spinarak keep killing me!! How do I defeat them?

Back