• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Speaking of Hermione...

tumblr_le7dinUMX61qbryyno1_500.gif

I felt that was necessary. Well, she god sorted into Gryffindor for a pretty good reason. She's done some pretty brave stuff. Remember when she punched Draco? Damn, only I would do that :3
I mean if she wasn't. Come on, we're just putting on some discussion. ;;

AND WHAT KIND OF HARRY POTTER FAN WOULD NOT KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE HERMIONE!!!!!111!!11

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
BlooMilk C. said:
Remember when she punched Draco? Damn, only I would do that :3

Yup. Even Ron was like "DAAYYUMM" XD

Zeffy said:
AND WHAT KIND OF HARRY POTTER FAN WOULD NOT KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE HERMIONE!!!!!111!!11

Viktor Krum? He's not a fan of Harry, is he?

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Yep, in GoF there's a scene where Krum and Hermione are in the library together, and she's teaching him how to pronounce her name. JK said she added that scene so people would know how to pronounce it :P

What house are you in?: Slytherin
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: yellow XD

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Yep, in GoF there's a scene where Krum and Hermione are in the library together, and she's teaching him how to pronounce her name. JK said she added that scene so people would know how to pronounce it :P XD
AHA I KNEW IT! /doesn't like the fourth book that much. :x
But yeah, a lot of people probably doesn't know how to pronounce Hermione. =S

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I bet its the worst because Voldemort was reborn on that book. |D
Well, the fourth was my least favourite and the fifth is my most favourite of all.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Zeffy said:
You always ruin my fun. ;;
But I thought Victor Krum was with Hermione during the fourth book?

...sorry? But he wasn't able to pronounce her name right. Did he correct that in the last one? Don't remember.

Jorah said:
What house are you in?: Slytherin

Oh great, you're here. Why must you always follow me around? And you're such a liar if you say you're from Slytherin.

I can honestly say there's no book I hated. I mean HBP, sure it ended in a bitter way, and felt rushed at parts, but overall there were no boring books.

Film-wise GoF was the worst. And the two that followed were alright.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
...sorry? But he wasn't able to pronounce her name right. Did he correct that in the last one? Don't remember.
As far as I know, Victor has hardships in pronouncing English words, let alone Hermione's name.

And I was just saying, well more like asking, that "wasn't Victor with Hermione during the fourth book?" because I didn't like that book so I didn't really seriously read the book, let alone even reread it. @.@

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
And I was just saying, well more like asking, that "wasn't Victor with Hermione during the fourth book?" because I didn't like that book so I didn't really seriously read the book, let alone even reread it. @.@
WHAT
Tsk. I am disillusioned.

I actually enjoyed the fifth book the most. As for the movies... I don't like any of them very much. What I do like is some movie parodies- like this one. It's rated M for language purposes mostly, so be warned I guess.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4639579/1/Year_Four_at_Warner_Brothers

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Speaking of online stuff, has anyone seen disturbing pictures of Harry Potter on Tumblr? Bloo told me there's some in there, and I wouldn't want to check. ;;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've only seen the disturbing pictures with Cilan in 'em (and was rather put off. >_<). I don't intend to even try looking for anything Harry Potter.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I've only seen the disturbing pictures with Cilan in 'em (and was rather put off. >_<). I don't intend to even try looking for anything Harry Potter.
Trust me, you don't even want to. xD
There are also a bunch of 18+ fanfics allover the internet, but I'd rather not talk about that here. .///.

miley810

Assassin
Years
I was told to copy the last person who signed up on the last thing XD

House:Griffyndor
Wand:10" Yew Core:Unicorn horn
Sunshine Daisies,butter mellow,turn this stupid fat rat yellow

I hope this is accepted and I don't remember that last thing even though I read all of the books already and I've seen Prisinor of Azaban

Melody

Banned
Years
Here I am. :P

I'm not a form filler anyway. Sign-ups and "getting rejected" are sorta discouraged anyway.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the last HP movie and such.

I also wish JK had written more than just 7 books, I don't like how she left the ending open ended...I like my stories stitched up nicely and neatly. D8

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Trust me, you don't even want to. xD
There are also a bunch of 18+ fanfics allover the internet, but I'd rather not talk about that here. .///.
I've seen... some of them. /doesn't use FF.net's filter for fear of missing good plot

I've seen many a good fic, though, mainly about alternate futures and such. Generally featuring Harry breaking up with Ginny and having a rather different life.

/not a HarryxGinny fan. Or a Ginny fan in general.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Here I am. :P

I'm not a form filler anyway. Sign-ups and "getting rejected" are sorta discouraged anyway.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the last HP movie and such.

I also wish JK had written more than just 7 books, I don't like how she left the ending open ended...I like my stories stitched up nicely and neatly. D8
Why ever would I even put it up there?
And how would I know what house are you in? D: *puts sorting hat on top of Pachy's head*
It doesn't seem to work! D:

And the ending, I think there is a possibility that there might be a sequel. *is always keeping his hopes up*
I've seen... some of them. /doesn't use FF.net's filter for fear of missing good plot

I've seen many a good fic, though, mainly about alternate futures and such. Generally featuring Harry breaking up with Ginny and having a rather different life.

/not a HarryxGinny fan. Or a Ginny fan in general.
I've read a bunch of fanfics like that, and a lot of Draco being homosexual too. .///.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hehe, it makes sense when Draco's oppressed by his traditionalist father because of his sexuality. In fact... There are many ways you can go with the relationships in the Malfoy family.

/accepts pretty much anything if well-written

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Why ever would I even put it up there?
And how would I know what house are you in? D: *puts sorting hat on top of Pachy's head*
It doesn't seem to work! D:
"No "I'm joining!!"/"may I join?" posts.
This, unfortunately, isn't very constructive. When joining a club, it's okay to make yourself known as a new member but please try to stay on topic too whenever you post in a club, even on your first post. You can't be denied entry to a club so just make your joining statement as an aside, instead of as the only thing in your post. Same goes for simple "welcome to the club" posts. Try to have some other substance in your posts too."

Pretty much the same thing, tbqh!! :(

/resists stating that I'm joining.
/consider this post a mod post idek? w/e. :(
/joins

Needless to say, I'm sad to see this coming to an end in a matter of months and I agree with Pachy when he says that he likes his stories stitched up. I have a distaste for endings that leave the reader wanting more, and/or letting them use their imagination to determine the outcome of it all.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
"No "I'm joining!!"/"may I join?" posts.
This, unfortunately, isn't very constructive. When joining a club, it's okay to make yourself known as a new member but please try to stay on topic too whenever you post in a club, even on your first post. You can't be denied entry to a club so just make your joining statement as an aside, instead of as the only thing in your post. Same goes for simple "welcome to the club" posts. Try to have some other substance in your posts too."

Pretty much the same thing, tbqh!! :(

/resists stating that I'm joining.
/consider this post a mod post idek? w/e. :(
/joins

Needless to say, I'm sad to see this coming to an end in a matter of months and I agree with Pachy when he says that he likes his stories stitched up. I have a distaste for endings that leave the reader wanting more, and/or letting them use their imagination to determine the outcome of it all.
Firstly, I just said that "sign ups are not discouraged". =S
Include a "sign up form" in the first post.
Just with a few basic questions relating to the club's topic for new members to answer so everyone gets to know each other whenever a new member shows up.
And why would ^ be in the rules if sign up forms are pretty much not allowed? =S

Secondly, I did not deny entry. I simply was asking for "what house are you in". That's one thing I need to maintain the Harry Potter essence of the fan club. If not stated then certainly they will be 'unsorted' and kinda...out of place. =S

Also...
*puts sorting hat on top of Patchisou Yutohru's head*
It doesn't seem to work. D:

Back