• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
This game is so FiretrUCKIN amaizing! The scriptng is amaizing, the pokemon from all gens even more amaizing, and the fact that u can obtain all starters, holy sh1t man, I salute you! 1337/10!

gokuno

i am GOKUNO, son of...
Years
This is killing me, i caught a magikarp but it cant learn THRASH, so i need 2 catch a Gyarados. i got 2 badges left. I went to seaport and i keep getting walmer with superod and a magikarp with good rod BUT no Gyarados. HELP!!!!
or
can i goto a move tutor so it can re-learn thrash? if so where does he live?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Hey,

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I am not able to play this game anymore. It was working fine before, but I'm not sure what happened. I patch with lips, and I'm pretty sure the ruby rom is clean. I have used the link on this thread so I'm not sure what else to do. I keep getting white screens, and I have my save state at 128. Please help!

Years
This is killing me, i caught a magikarp but it cant learn THRASH, so i need 2 catch a Gyarados. i got 2 badges left. I went to seaport and i keep getting walmer with superod and a magikarp with good rod BUT no Gyarados. HELP!!!!
or
can i goto a move tutor so it can re-learn thrash? if so where does he live?
Magikarp learning Thrash!!! I didn't know it was possible...It can only learn three moves and not Thrash..

Dban1

To Be The Best ROM Hacker
Years
Erm hey guys I think something retarded happened to me @.@ I was playing this game till I reached the part where I needed to use Lava surf and I realised I ENTIRELY SKIPPED THE 2ND Gym. I have the 1,3 and 4 badges but not the 2nd. This is not a glitch just that I missed it out. Problem is, for now with all the moves I currently have I cannot go back to esmerald city because no boat is there to fetch me back. I don't want to replay again is there anyway anyone can help? I'm really desperate here

Years
yeh i know, thats what i essentially said...

so where can i catch a Gyarados in the game?

Why don't you simply evolve your Magikarp ? It evolves at level 20, it's not that high. Besides, I think it would be quicker than spending hours fishing for a Gyarados. I don't recall finding wild Gyarados until late in the game (like 7 badges or something)...

gokuno

i am GOKUNO, son of...
Years
Why don't you simply evolve your Magikarp ? It evolves at level 20, it's not that high. Besides, I think it would be quicker than spending hours fishing for a Gyarados. I don't recall finding wild Gyarados until late in the game (like 7 badges or something)...

AN EVOLVED MAGIKARP DOES NOT LEARN THRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

so i need to catch a gyradose as it will have THRASH!!!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
I have a problem. Every time I patch the english patch on a rom it turns out to be spanish. Am I doing something wrong?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
I read the first post. And the link you gave is the same one in the first post. That is why I said every time I patch the English patch.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
WOW! this hack is so unbelievable awesome man. so sick. way better then even the new pokemon games that are out.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Just asking can you have multiple hacks on 1 rom for example can I have guardians of life and Light platinum saves and both hacks at the same time?

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
quick question: how to attack/special attack work in this game? It has changed a few times, so I wasn't sure if this game follows current games system, or ruby's system since its a ruby hack.

I.E. is thunderpunch a physical move in this game?

Otherwise, I just found this site the other night, and this version of pokemon is awesome! I am about the challenge the first gym leader now with my Charmeleon, trapinch, elekid, and croconaw!

Back