• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you use the Sudowoodo on route 36?

Pillowing

A dash of luck!
Years
I do feel bad about this one. I did always catch it, but let it just spend eternity in my PC... Poor guy didn't get training or anything. I should really give him a solid chance sometime.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Caught it, boxed it. I always felt that it was GF's way of taunting me because they give you this Rock type with a Fighting move immediately AFTER Whitney's gym battle.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Killed it in crystal and in SS i Caught it and transferred it to platinum and then transferred it to black and traded it off for a carracosta

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I always catch it (because, you know, it's the ONLY one in the entire game), but I never used it although it's a plain average Pokémon that learns many good moves.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I like to catch all the event pokemon I encounter but I don't always use them. Honestly if Sudowoodo wasn't an event pokemon catching it would have never come to mind.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I've used Sudowoodo a couple times actually. He's very useful believe it or not. I think I've used him once in SS and a couple times in Silver or Crystal. I'm all for trying out new Pokemon in teams. What's the point of playing Pokemon if your gonna use the same team over and over?

Back