• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Potential New Pokémon To Be Announced? Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion and more!

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
It is not officially confirmed, but it seems very unlikely because Diancie is a legendary. Unless GF decides to do something weird of course...
Carbink is already pretty bulky, and with an eviolite, that thing will be unstoppable xD.

Eviolite only works on Pokemon that are capable of evolution. Carbink does not evolve. Therefore, Carbink cannot benefit from holding Eviolite.

Unless Carbink does evolve into the legendary, but it doesn't because the pokedex numbers do not match up.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Eviolite only works on Pokemon that are capable of evolution. Carbink does not evolve. Therefore, Carbink cannot benefit from holding Eviolite.

Unless Carbink does evolve into the legendary, but it doesn't because the pokedex numbers do not match up.

I know, that's why I gave an example of Carbink with an Eviolite. I was just making clear that if Carbink does evolve, Eviolite will make it unstoppable.

Years
I know, that's why I gave an example of Carbink with an Eviolite. I was just making clear that if Carbink does evolve, Eviolite will make it unstoppable.

I think the main thing that would punch a hole in to a carbink >diancie theory would be the idea that a jewel gains the humanoid features that diancie has. I guess the only plausible connection is the stones and jewels hanging off of diancie but the only way I could see it possible is if diancie wasn't an event and it was a third stage. Kind of like a gardevoir to carbinks ralts ( in no way stat wise lol )
I'm more interested in volcanion. It seems like a typing I've wanted to toy with forever. Who gets it from volcanion. Bug,grass,steel,ice,fire,ground I feel like I'm forgetting a type. It will have a good bit of coverage though

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think the main thing that would punch a hole in to a carbink >diancie theory would be the idea that a jewel gains the humanoid features that diancie has. I guess the only plausible connection is the stones and jewels hanging off of diancie but the only way I could see it possible is if diancie wasn't an event and it was a third stage. Kind of like a gardevoir to carbinks ralts ( in no way stat wise lol )
I'm more interested in volcanion. It seems like a typing I've wanted to toy with forever. Who gets it from volcanion. Bug,grass,steel,ice,fire,ground I feel like I'm forgetting a type. It will have a good bit of coverage though
I think the biggest hole is that the two aren't next to each other in the dex...never have evolutionary relatives been introduced in the same generation that aren't next to each other...

TyRobot

Thanks Obamasnow!
Years
I think the biggest hole is that the two aren't next to each other in the dex...never have evolutionary relatives been introduced in the same generation that aren't next to each other...

Pretty much this in regards to Carbink and Diancie.

As far as the Power Plant doors are concerned, we probably aren't stylish enough to know.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Pretty much this in regards to Carbink and Diancie.

As far as the Power Plant doors are concerned, we probably aren't stylish enough to know.

The lumiose boutique is run by team flare btw.

I bet team flare is keeping that other mascot and the other 2 legendary birds in those doors to taunt us and make us want to kill them.

Like the regis in platinum, what if you need a special carbink for diancie? You need a special regigigas for the regi trio so it's unlikely but still a theory.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years

False, koff~

Girantina in Generation IV and Keldeo in Generation V. Unless we're not calling those related. Cool huh? The more you know, koffi~

Edit: Okay, never mind what I just said. I just re-read your post several times and realized what I was missing. Ignore all of what I said, because you're right. Sorry for wasting your time.

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
Years
Pokemon X & Y "Event Pokemon"

Hi, everybody!

Have you heard about the three rumor Pokemon, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion? Sure you have. Apparently everyone believes they are real. When I fist saw that video on Youtube, I said to myself, "I can't believe people actually believe that's real." Since the video didn't show moving Pokemon (in battle), I believe someone made up the Pokemon and created an image that looked like it was in a battle. A wild Pokemon battle. That makes it seem even more fake, expecially because all the battles were in the same place, fighting against the same Pokemon.

I've also seen pictures of people asking for these three Pokemon on the GTS in various places all over the net. They seem real enough, until you try the GTS. With the "What Pokemon?" option for searching for Pokemon you haven't seen, you can ask for Pokemon that don't even exist. I just offered a Magikarp for a "MQOPHHMM", and the GTS accepted it! It's still on the GTS, if you want to look for it.

What do you think? Do you believe these Pokemon are real?

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
Years
I can't believe it until I see with my own eyes the evidence that these three actually exist. The only thing I found weird is the GTS. I saw plenty of people who asked for these three Pokemon. I just thought they were Pokemon you could find later on in the game, but it doesn't seem to be true.

Honestly, I don't believe in it. I won't believe in it until there is some sort of proof that proves it so, like maybe the creators actually saying they're real or something along those lines.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Yeah I believe they are real. The names match leaked pokemon names from months ago next to pokemon that infact where real like Delphox and the fact that those names appear in the GTS leads me to believe they are real.

You can ask for any fake pokemon in the GTS but only those 3 names can be seen as a request for other people, the rest are ignored.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
I'd like to believe they're real, but I just deposited an Abra asking for my fakemon Zombroken, so I'm starting to have doubts. Even if they are real, they're not going to be available until Nintendo/Game Freak/TPCi decides to announce them. Granted, people can try and hack them, but for legit players, they aren't going to be available until they're officially announced.

Nurse Joy

Years
@icelovebunnies9 Yeah, I agree. People make up Fakemon all the time, and some are so good at it they can trick people into believing they are real! When I was younger and first saw Pokemon hacks, I truly believed Pokemon like Mewthree and Angeallen were real.

@BeefTaco But who leaked the names and where? If there was a source, it might not be so hard for me to believe.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Efureie@This was months ago so I don't think I would be able to find that link right now, but what I can tell you is that it was leaked list of trademarked names where it appeared Volcanion, Mafoxxy(Delphox's jap name), Haribogu(Quilladin jap name) and some other names I can't remember. This was released way before Quilladin was revealed btw. I'm pretty sure Serebii has an organized rumors list on their forums.

Nurse Joy

Years
@BeefTaco I'll check the forums.

@Skunter In Kalos' Pokedex, they've listed Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa as Dex #s 719, 720, and 721, respectively. However, I'm not sure why they'd do this, as their existence hasn't even been verified, nor has their dex # or Type. It doesn't make much sense. On Serebii.net, it says these Pokemon cannot be found in the wild, yet all the pictures for them show them in the wild, and some even say, "A wild Diancie appeared!" I really doubt this could really happen in the games. And why are they all in a forest? Just doesn't make sense.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
They say "Wild Dancie appeared" because that's how you hack...very similar to Action Replay on the DS you can make "Wild Deoxys appeared". They likely did something very similar to this to encounter them to "prove" their existence.
I've no reason to believe they or the Existence of mega Lati@s or presence of Mew is faked.

Nurse Joy

Years
That's right, I used to do that all the time on Pokemon Diamond before my Action Replay broke. However, how did they find them in the first place? I might believe it if there was a video showing an actual battle with one of these, but nothing like that exists. Also, Mega Lati@s sounds much more plausible than these three Pokemon. I don't, however, believe that Mew can legitimately be found in the wild. Since its existence has been confirmed, that makes it possible to obtain one through hacking with an Action Replay as well. How do we know that's not what this person did?

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Well, I'm pretty sure their names are registered by Nintendo or in the credits or something. That on top of being able to actually ask for them in GTS makes it seem legit. I guess maybe the only thing you could say is that maybe the three names we got aren't really those three Pokemon?

Nurse Joy

Years
I do believe there are secret Pokemon - there always are. Nintendo always tries to keep Pokemon secret. But I just put up a Magikarp on the GTS asking for a MQOPHHMM. Whoever took pictures of people asking for those Pokemon in the GTS could have just made those names up.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
I do believe there are secret Pokemon - there always are. Nintendo always tries to keep Pokemon secret. But I just put up a Magikarp on the GTS asking for a MQOPHHMM. Whoever took pictures of people asking for those Pokemon in the GTS could have just made those names up.

The easy fix for that is to check yourself. I'll go look to see if I can find one of them. Hoopa? And I'll also look up your MQOPHHMM.

Edit: Didn't find either Hoopa or MQOPHHMM. Could someone put up a trade for Hoopa? There may not be anyone putting him up for trade.

Last edited:
Back