• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure: DigiDestined (OOC + SU) (M)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
ok im not back, I'm sort of bleh in life rn but ill post when i can but i dont know when

<3

That's alright ChikoRika. Take whatever time you need. :3

You all have great posts so far! Sorry that I haven't been able to get one up of my own, but things have been bleh with the holidays! Expect one tomorrow though. Stay strong digidestined.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So, how often are you guys planning on posting? I can edit my last post with my continuation if nobody else posts before I feel like writing it.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I have a post finished, I'm just waiting on Vintage Arachnid to post their next post seeing as mine has them in it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I also have a post ready. Just waiting for more people to post I think. d:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
In my defense, I hadn't realized Skymin posted her second post. In any case, I'll post soon-ish then.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I'm just posting my last post prior to Skymin and me leaving for our road trip this afternoon. And so I can get it off my desktop, it's been sitting there for a couple of weeks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird how we call each other by our usernames here 8) but I get that you might want that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I have to agree, it feels foreign typing out usernames.

Then again, not everyone in this RP would know who we were referring to if we just started using first names.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Quite right, Retro Bug i mean old insect thing.
;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i just know some people don't like their real name shown on the forums.

BUT IF THATS NO PROBLEM HEY KIRKY BO RIKA DECS KEL and others.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yeah... I don't want my name here...

Also, I started University again along with all my other responsibilities, so bear with me until this weekend and I'll get a post up then.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm just patiently waiting for the next chapter ^^ or, I guess I could move my characters to the park already.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alive! Very bad rper these days... But alive and well :) I don't want this to die.

Back