• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serena Fan Club

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
I want it ;_____________; Where did you buy it?
I bought it from everybody's favourite online auction site ;) Unfortunately the seller didn't ship to Spain so I have to wait to see it when I return to the UK.

Username: nishthelegendarytrainer

Why you want to join: Serena has been my favourite female protagonist in the whole of the pokemon anime series and i'd actually be honoured to join a fan club of hers.

What is your favorite thing about Serena? I'm not sure, but I think its her cute blushing face, her girlishness, and her potential to be an extremely good pokemon trainer.

Username: Satoshi
Why you want to join: serena is best girl
What is your favorite thing about Serena? Um, first off I don't think I dislike anything about her. Haruka was my favorite for years, but I actually think I prefer Serena more now. I guess my favorite thing is that for a Pokemon character she seems to have more depth than some, and her new design is really cute. I know that's two things, but oops. I could keep going because narrowing it down is difficult, but I'll leave it at that. ;;;

Welcome Satoshi and nishthelegendarytrainer! Always happy to meet more Serena fans!

Ooo guys, by the way, look what arrived in the mail today!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Spoiler:

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years

Spoiler:
[/QUOTE]

Ah she looks so well detailed and looks nice even still in the box :D Now I can't wait to order one myself, but I need to wait untill I can get some bookcases for my already boxed up collection xD
Wish they released her in the US as they did Ash. She was the only other one in the set too so why not? O.o

Years

Spoiler:

Ah she looks so well detailed and looks nice even still in the box :D Now I can't wait to order one myself, but I need to wait untill I can get some bookcases for my already boxed up collection xD
Wish they released her in the US as they did Ash. She was the only other one in the set too so why not? O.o

She is very adorable, and comes with her own Fennekin figure too! I do kinda question why some Pokemon merchandise never leaves Japan, but I guess it's due to general popularity being lower on an international scale.

Also, I sometimes do Serena headcanons and one particular one of mine I loved was to do with Serena and short hair, notably her anime incarnation. I always think that even after her hair grows long again she'll want to cut her hair again because not just to remind her of Ash but because she seems to enjoy short hair better than long hair.

Last edited:
Years
So adorable! I'd like to buy one too at some point. I'd also like a Serena and Fennekin train pass/card case.. I mean, it's so pink and cute (even if it's not the anime Serena design, which I prefer). ;3;

You know, this reminds me how much the original design is used when it comes to most Serena cosplayers. At least some people decided to care about her anime incarnation a bit more...

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018

She is very adorable, and comes with her own Fennekin figure too! I do kinda question why some Pokemon merchandise never leaves Japan, but I guess it's due to general popularity being lower on an international scale.

So adorable! I'd like to buy one too at some point. I'd also like a Serena and Fennekin train pass/card case.. I mean, it's so pink and cute (even if it's not the anime Serena design, which I prefer). ;3;

Thanks guys! I'm going to unbox her and I'll upload the pics either today or tomorrow! I agree that it's such a shame that this never reached the international market, resultantly costing me a lot more to obtain it! :( It was strange that the accompanying Ash figure made the travel without his new companion. :/

By the way Sheep, I adore that case! It's similar design wise to my Serena bookmark, which I think was part of the same merchandise campaign.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
Years
Was anyone else suspicious of Serena getting a Sylveon, just because it's pink and cute?? Like, literally, I couldn't see her Eevee evolving into anything else, cause Sylveon just really fits her and her performances.

Years
Was anyone else suspicious of Serena getting a Sylveon, just because it's pink and cute?? Like, literally, I couldn't see her Eevee evolving into anything else, cause Sylveon just really fits her and her performances.

I did. When I found out she was catching an Eevee I was like "she's gonna evolve this thing into Sylveon" because it was the only Eeveelution relevant to the "promote current generation" shtick and I was goddamn right. Sylveon actually does fit her considering Serena's main outfit has pink in it, around the same shade of pink as Sylveon itself.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
Years
Yep, it just really fits!

Too bad Eevee can't switch its evolution at will, depending on what colors Serena goes with for her Showcase performances.

Sorta like how we can change up cosplay Pikachu. >.>

Years
Username: DanUchiha
Why you want to join: Serena is my no.1 favorite anime female character. The second Pokemon female character that made me fell in love with after May and I want to talk more about her!

What is your favorite thing about Serena?
Like I said on top, she is the third female character that teach us Pokemon wasn't only for battle after May and Dawn. Most hater told me to hate her for this reason, but I found it kinda balance the whole show since Ash is the trainer-type and she is the performing. And main reason is she is attractive~!

Back