• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
@Typh: The reason for Team Rocket having Celebi is a bad thing as they can use it to travel in time and possibly stop Silver from escaping.

@Quto: I currently have only one Lethia Badge component. How exactly do we get more?

Years
@Typh: The reason for Team Rocket having Celebi is a bad thing as they can use it to travel in time and possibly stop Silver from escaping.

@Quto: I currently have only one Lethia Badge component. How exactly do we get more?

That's my job; Sorry. I'll post your challenge for a few components soon Maxew.
If you want to earn them faster, I'll setup the job counter if you can move Max towards a Vendors Caravan. Which is basically a portable pokemart with regular and black market goods.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
sorry for being inactive yesterday typh :P anyways, Wen I wake up mind I'm going to remember nothing, which will make Max feel really awkward. Basically tis means ALL of us want team rocket. Me - for my pokémon Silver - to stop further research on him Max - to reunite Nath with his memory

Also max, you can battle other people in this for badge components too! like I could battle you, but why would I do that lol

oh btw were do I find the earth and sky banner for my endy thing, quote motto whatever. :P

Oh and also, can I make a new character that's kinda like Silver's ybrid but is a sort of wolf thing, coz silver has wings and horns, so why don't I make a new character with ears and a tail, and obviously massive dirty hair lol. I'll wait on that one, but its up top Quoto AND typh if I'm aloud to use the concept.

EVEN MORE ROCKET HATERS FTW!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
@ crimson: I say go on ahead, the more the merrier... just so you know, Silver also has a tail, but probably the most distinguishing feature is his wings... so it seams.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
coolio I might as well make my SU now lol I got plenty of time

I love how every character is linking with another. Max is Naths brother, Scott (my new character soon) will link in wit Monferno, and Silver, you linik in with Scott and Monferno, mainly because I want (in te rp) Nath's Monferno to grow close to you and further from me. I tink that would make an interesting story.

Also quoto, can I use Monferno as another point of view, so like have Natahsn dialogue, then if Nitro talks have his dialogue towards Silver/Scott/other pokémon. The reason for this is mainly because Nath is generally going to pass out now and then, due to his, what I call, 'T.R.C' (team rocket control)

Name: Scott

Sex: male

B.Type: rouge

Apperance: [optional] Quite tall. His hair is wild and scruffy (brown) and covers quite a lot of his face. He has brown hairy ears on top of his head to match those of a wolves, and a long brown jagged tail at his rear end. His teeth are pointy and sharp, and mostly canines. He is quite slim and wears tattered old jeans and no t-shirt. Instead he wears an open purple jacket. He has short hair nearly everyone but his head (which is VERY long hair) He is quite muscular.

Bio: At a young age he was taken by Team Rocket by force to be tested on, and ever since then his life was hectic. He never again got to see his family, as he was stuck underground Jhoto for most of that time. Once he had found out he was one of few hybrids, a species of pokémon known for their unique abilities, Scott was slightly satisfied with it, and grew to liking his new form very early on. Unfortunately however this didn't last long as the one time he tried to escape the facility he succeeded, and went to the nearest town, who were scared by is presence and decided to attack him, and then Team Rocket captured him again. He was bored most of his life, but allways thought of it as necessary, as he was told by Team Rocket. He believed then that perhaps he was safer with Team Rocket.

A year passed and Scott was taken to a ship, with an unknown destination. On their he found out, that there were many more Hybrid's out there, all on one ship. With that, he witnessed the break out of one of the passengers, and un doubtfully followed, hoping to find someone who may understand him, and treat him fairly.

His attacks are: earth power, dark pulse, dynamic punch, dragon claw.

His attacks do a fair amount of damage to him, causing him to enrage, and sometimes go mental and out of control, thinking that e is being attacked. He is easily angered when he attacks, and can sometimes become paralysed after a short rage. However, if his rage builds up his attacks can be stronger, but is usually used on the innocent.

The Bio bit was really hard :P man why can't I think. I need typh's opinion too plz

Name: Xeks
Species: Zoroark
Sex: Male
Pokemon Move Set: brick break, night daze, revenge, swords dance

Name: Luke
Species: lucario
Sex: male
Pokemon Move Set: aura sphere, iron defence, bone rush, extreme speed

Name: Gnasher
Species: Gabite
Sex: Male
Pokemon Move Set: dragon claw, draco meteor, slash, flamethrower

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
@Crimson & Typh: After we deal with Team Rocket did you think I could leave the group for a while and explore Lethia on my own for a while and rejoin the group later? Its just that I want to try and give my Pokemon bigger roles and explore on my own a bit more and be more independent. I also hope this is OK with you Quto.

Years
  • Seen today
@ Crimson: Ok, looks good, I might say in the Bio that Scott and Silver know each other... at least to some extent... also before you mention your team, tell what moves Scott can use. Quto will also want a sort of weakness, (ie. using an (fill in the blank) attack drains alot out of him, or he has an unquenchable thirst that weaken's him in one way or another.) use my SU as an example for anything else that needs to be in his bio. other than that look's great

@Crimson & Typh: After we deal with Team Rocket did you think I could leave the group for a while and explore Lethia on my own for a while and rejoin the group later? Its just that I want to try and give my Pokemon bigger roles and explore on my own a bit more and be more independent. I also hope this is OK with you Quto.

Once our group gets rolling I can bet you and your pokemon will have bigger roles... to help with that have them have conversations with Silver or the other pokemon, have them know this that and the other, give them personalities and bring them to life through your words... It's fine if you want to go explore on your own, I'm fine with it at least. hopefully the things I've mentioned helps give them a bigger role in the group.

@ Quto here is the information you requested on the Drakin species. If there is anything else you need to know, feel free to let me know.

Name: Drakin
Pokemon type: the Hybrid Dragon Pokemon
Type: Dragon/??? (depends on coloration and personality: ie. Fire red= fire type, steel= metal/steel type, Navy blue= water, bronze= ground)

Weakness: Ice, Dragon & Electric

Description: Drakin are known for their Physical strength, and ability to fly, They are a hybrid of Human and Dragon DNA, the first Drakins were made by unknown causes. Drakins like to live in all kinds of habitats (practically any habitat where there isn't Ice). There are no known pokedex entries on this breed. Most Drakin are non hostile and can be approached with ease. Drakin are unable to be captured via pokeballs, due to their rarity. instead a Drakin will choose who it will travel with. those who it decides to travel with develop a strong bond with it... much like it was their own. Drakin can understand both Human and Pokemon languages and are naturally fluent in both.

Drakins enjoy mountain terrains, Valleys, and watery areas, making these areas the most common places for them to make their homes. Many Drakin live in their own civilizations hidden in remote locations. Being a more peaceful breed they often can bond quickly with both people and pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
@ Maxew: You are free to leave the group to explore Lethia on your own and rejoin later, yes; I don't see a big issue with it.

@Typh: I'll keep it on hand for when I post challenges;

Your new specie will only be available in the mountains to accommodate for its liking to valley's and rougher terrains. Its currently 4am; I'll post back into the RP come day my time and sort out your stories and challenges that will come your way.

Years
  • Seen today
ok, Quto, sounds good. glad to give you everything you needed for the Drakin Species. like i previously said, if there is anything else, you need just ask.

Years
Scott is approved, you may use him when ready.

And can everyone give me an update here to where everyone is or what they are doing? I kind of lost track since my college finals are upon me and I'm kinda busy trying to balance here with what I need to do out in the real world.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
nath, silver, and max, are all down the hole team rocket used to get away, and are currently trying to tackle team rocket. By the way, is team rocket going to have a huge base underground, or just the drill? I suppose if it was a huge base we could just get the pokémon and comeback later, or defeat tem there and then, but you know what they say, times á wastin'.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
I'm in the same boat as you Quto, finals are killing me.
Klaus just left the town and is heading through the mountains to gaia's heart

Years
If team rocket is going to have a huge underground base, it needs to be mobile. Otherwise they will have to deal with the constant other dangers Lethia has along with Earthquakes, Migrating pokemon, and other species who are territorial underground.

They will even need to move away from entrances to lost valley's, less they want to be brutally hurt.

Years
  • Seen today
I wouldn't say huge... probably outpost size, (small to medium in total size), mainly a research, and basic development outpost

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
damnit typh ahaha, you posted before I finished.
I'll change mine to say I was taking to long with the door so you smashed it open. can you change yours too, coz otherwise it wont make sense xD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back