• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

My friend is asking me about EVERYTHING regarding Pokemon at the moment. He said the game wasn't challenging so I recommended a Nuzlocke for a start. He then asked me what the "perfect team was" and then asked me what he should use for a "Speed" and "Power" team. *sigh*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Apparently your friend needs to go and read the rules of a nuzlocke challenge.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

^lolnoob

Am I the only one that think's that Gen 5's rendition of the Sinnoh Gym Leader theme is better than the original?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

> is told the correct number
> last post does have the correct number

I do not compute.

Anyways, I haven't heard the fifth gen version so I can't say.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Thus why to never call me out on the wrong number. It happens half the time that someone does.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Egoraptor just said Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are bad in an episode of GameGrumps. INSTANT ****STORM. I mean, I loved Sonic Adventure 2, but I don't let silly opinions on the internet bother me. Everyone else though, nope.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

sigh. the 'typos' are getting a little too regular for my comfort there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back