• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfsf11

This version is made up of scenes from a D/P episode from the Pokemon Anime, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, press play!

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
OI!
Pay more attention people!

PLEASE NOTICE the amendment I have made to the first post regarding Youtube videos, henceforth detailing that all video embeds must be placed in spoiler tags. All posts with an embed lacking a spoiler will have their embed removed. Thank you! 8)

Not trying to mini-mod, just pointing it out for those who missed it.

As for me, I'm listening to:

Avenged SevenfoldAfterlife

Spoiler:

It's a pretty good song, not my favorite from them, though.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I Won't Say (I'm In Love) - Hercules Soundtrack

the hercules soundtrack is perfect omg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Spoiler:

Paladin reminded me that I like some Breaking Benjamin songs. X}
In the words of someone I seen posting on youtube (haha)- "I hope my neighbors like this song"

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Three Days Grace - Pain

negtneiaontue memories. :D
...of a website I used to use, I mean. This was the only song I (sort of) knew that my friends there knew, as well.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Flobots- Handlebars

I used to hate this song cause of how bratty I thought it sounded until I read this on Wikipedia.
Jamie Laurie stated that the song "is about the idea that we have so much incredible potential as human beings to be destructive or to be creative." "And it's tragic to me that the appetite for military innovation is endless, but when it comes to taking on a project like ending world hunger, it's seen as outlandish. It's not treated with the same seriousness. [...] at the same time, I knew there were people at that moment who were being bombed by our own country. And I thought that was incredibly powerful." It is the contrast between these "little moments of creativity, these bursts of innovation," and the way these ideas are put to use "to oppress and destroy people" that the singer feels is both "beautiful and tragic at the same time."
And now I'm thinking this might be more positive of a song than I thought. It's so wonderful.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Blur - Battle
Really experimental and electronic for the band that released Parklife a couple of years before.

tnfsf11

the same band that sang "Barbie Girl" ^^ they sang this beautiful deep tune & it was played in some movie starring Gwyneth Paltrow.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
WildchildWonder Years

My personal favorite of the Lootpack, Wildchild is a brilliant lyricist!
If you haven't heard this song, go listen to it. Now.
Or if you don't like rap/hip hop, that's okay too. I guess. . .

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Demon Hunter - Fading Away
The lyrics seem different than the rest of their songs. The beginning, at least.
Spoiler:

^It goes on after that, but just repeating other parts of the song.

I can't tell if the song takes a turn, considering I don't know what he's saying. X}

Years
Michael Giacchino - Star Trek (2009) To Boldly Go & End Credits

It's the Star Trek theme. It's awesome.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back