• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I like the layout and design, but I think the text seems too cluttered and I think where you like, have the credits on two lines would look better if you could get them to one line each, because the space next to them looks kind of empty. Also, the colour of Itsuki's silhouette (that's what you call it, right?) is a little too brown to match.

Oh, and Itsuki is awesome, so that's definitely a plus. :3

9/10

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I love your signature! I like the simplicity, and the moral that will probably be correct.

8/10. (The "Be nice to nerds seems a little bit too far left to me.)

Years
Pretty good words there, I guess. I like the overall design. The first and third picture are really something. Combining the colors of the text wasn't a good idea, I think. Solid 7+ right here.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
cool looking with an interesting animation (cool, but sure to get annoying). It does feel empty a little, maybe because of a big space it has on the bottom,

8.5/10

.Hoenn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
3/10 nice design and all, but I have NO clue what anything on there is...sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back