• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
My Riolu isn't so happy I guess because it just fainted when battling Eliza. Anyways if its really lv50 I will reach there soon. Oh and Noibat have a back sprite in my game. It evolve by lvl right? Also there is a Dragon pulse in this game?? So that means that phisical/special split is present in Resolute?? If it is then my Noibat will be great since its modest..
I had answered that question about the physical special split.. it is in the game all right.. about noibat, I can't confirm that yet, but I think it's the same as X & Y...

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
My Riolu isn't so happy I guess because it just fainted when battling Eliza. Anyways if its really lv50 I will reach there soon. Oh and Noibat have a back sprite in my game. It evolve by lvl right? Also there is a Dragon pulse in this game?? So that means that phisical/special split is present in Resolute?? If it is then my Noibat will be great since its modest..

does your noibat hav back sprite????

after i finished the Colress mission
it said mission complete
i went back to the place where i got the mission they said to not make him wait
(i used wall hack to complete it cause the regige event is still there

i think you should do the quest in tyron first.. before going to another mission..
cus that mission is for the johto ticket(well you have enough coins for tyron so.. finish it first)

hey buddy do we get a "tri-pass" from Veronica in the eastern city after beating sylon league???coz the written walkthrough says so..
also can i catch the red-genesect at sky castle?? is that catchable??

its given to you by the mission npc there.. you will be given some missions, exchange for the coins.. for the ticket..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
does your noibat hav back sprite????

i think you should do the quest in tyron first.. before going to another mission..
cus that mission is for the johto ticket(well you have enough coins for tyron so.. finish it first)

its given to you by the mission npc there.. you will be given some missions, exchange for the coins.. for the ticket..
Hey buddy thanks for the info...
Also 1158 told me that its okay to have events re-trigger in sylon..now i just got my tyron ticket & is it okay to catch certain legendary pokemons now & defeat the elite 4 of sylon again???will that stop the re-triggering of events??

if anyone can send me their saved data, if they just reached Tyron or a little after, I would be so appreciative.

inbox me

Okay I don't know if its legally or not but I guess, I have seen you desperate for a save file over a week now..so I have added my .sav file which is saved inside the pokecenter of eastern city, after getting tyron ticket..

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
can someone tell me if they have a mystery gift pop out before..

cus mine has... and kinda curios.. did i trigger an event or something??
cus i think rom hacks don't have this(unless other roms has that i don't know of..)

just really curios :3

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 9, 2014
i fished the tyron league
im trying to finish the Colress mission
it just wont let me

do anybody have a save file of just arriving in johto

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
i got 7 Badge of Tyron Region anyone can named all the place where the Gyms are i thing i'm kinda lost.

1.Halfleaf City - Dragon

2.Mugwort Villa - Ice

3.Flora island - ??? Gym

4.Bronze Port - Poison

5.Volcano Town - Fire

6.Marble City - Rock

7.amberyellow Fairy

8. ????????????

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i got 7 Badge of Tyron Region anyone can named all the place where the Gyms are i thing i'm kinda lost.

1.Halfleaf City - Dragon

2.Mugwort Villa - Ice

3.Flora island - ??? Gym

4.Bronze Port - Poison

5.Volcano Town - Fire

6.Marble City - Rock

7.amberyellow Fairy

8. ????????????

The last gym that you are looking for is in Greenland City. That is the grass type gym.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
then i think i just did all gyms but i think i miss some event.

after i caught the Regi what next..

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
how finish 4th mission? I think I talked with everyone, and when I fly to the castle I can't move

the 4th mission was requested by alma/logan correct?? then why won't you talk to him/her

Where is the whirpool HM or TM?
I need it to complete Dragons Den quest

you can buy all hm at a certain town in sylon(can't remember..) whirphools a tm btw

i fished the tyron league
im trying to finish the Colress mission
it just wont let me

do anybody have a save file of just arriving in johto

uhh why won't it let you??

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
been playing for around 5 hours now.
really good hack, though i expect no less from the creater of victory fire :p

also i found out 2 more new moves,shadow sneak and fairy wind ( nice)
also @creater,i think u should change the damage of hi jump kick just like u did in victory fire :D

anyways anyone knows wheres the move tutor?

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Can anyone please tell me where to catch a quilfish as i need it to complete the shards mission

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Can anyone please tell me where to catch a quilfish as i need it to complete the shards mission

Outside of Victory Way. Umber path.

-----------------------------------------

it looks like i was buged on script so i just re battle again the fire and rock gym and finish the event again on the poison gym.

now i'm on jhoto.

btw i tested again the breed bug

it looks like alakazam, Gengar, Gyarados are fixed. i din't tried on Newtow since it's Genre-less

i haven't tried on Heracross, Houndoom, Areodactyl, Abomasnow, Banette, Aggron, Medicham, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Blaziken Since i have no idea where to find them

i havent evolve Garchomp so i have not tried it yet. and i din't try it yet on Gardevoir or Scizor.

2paq.png

btw a friend on mine ask me if this hacked rom have pancham?

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Hello Guys,
I have been playing Pokemon Resolute Version 1.05 Fixed but i noticed a bug 1 trainer in norton gym a school kid to the left when I battle him the screen goes black!(If you want me to post a screenshot tell me as i dont know how to get images from vba)

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years

it looks like i was buged on script so i just re battle again the fire and rock gym and finish the event again on the poison gym.

now i'm on jhoto.

it looks like alakazam, Gengar, Gyarados are fixed. i din't tried on Newtow since it's Genre-less

i haven't tried on Heracross, Houndoom, Areodactyl, Abomasnow, Banette, Aggron, Medicham, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Blaziken Since i have no idea where to find them

i havent evolve Garchomp so i have not tried it yet. and i din't try it yet on Gardevoir or Scizor.

2paq.png

so your.. saying.. that all of those.. are megaevolve.. in breeding??? (should have than that a long time ago..............)

so your.. saying.. that all of those.. are megaevolve.. in breeding??? (should have than that a long time ago..............)

can someone help?
how do i mega evo my lucario

mega stone given by old man npc in lividid city

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
where is abandon mine cause I need one more green shard and I can't find it

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017

now i'm on jhoto.

2paq.png

Do i surf or fish to find quilfish ? i tried both at umber path and outside victory way but no quilfish.I'm using a super rod

Back