• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Just a starter kit I'm doing as a side project.
capture037.png

Years
Yes.. the bottom screen does animate, Rai rai showed me :D

And no.. he scripted it from scratch as development of his starter kit

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
onto_the_next_level_by_cilerba-d42wngp.png

Latest screenshot from ammo friends, a game I've been working on recently.

Note: This level may not be in the final release.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
I'm in love with Ammo friends. :3 I follow your progress on dA right now, and it's looking amazing. I really like the fog effects you use in the game. It really sets the mood and gives it that feel that it needs.

This new screenshot looks excellent. It's of the level selection screen, right? Where you see all the levels you have beaten and have yet to beat?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Thanks guys, yes it does animate plus loop back to the intro once the song has ended.

Heh, is it cool for everyone to make starter kits now? Just curious...Feels like its almost a fad.

It's a personal thing lol, I'm just doing this to help my game be better :P.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Just posting some screenies from my new game while waiting for the thread to be approved in the showcase.
Spoiler:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I'm in love with Ammo friends. :3 I follow your progress on dA right now, and it's looking amazing. I really like the fog effects you use in the game. It really sets the mood and gives it that feel that it needs.

This new screenshot looks excellent. It's of the level selection screen, right? Where you see all the levels you have beaten and have yet to beat?

Thanks! I appreciate that.

Yes, that is the level selection screen.

Just posting some screenies from my new game while waiting for the thread to be approved in the showcase.
Spoiler:

Those look interesting, however you might want to stick to one style of tiles.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
lakeside_lodge_by_44tim44-d45fnv1.png

Just a Lodge near a town called Lucent Springs, in my game Pokemon Cyan.

Credits to Kymotonian, and Nintendo, aswell as myself.
ALL TILES ARE PRIVATE. NOT FOR PUBLIC USE.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
lakeside_lodge_by_44tim44-d45fnv1.png

Just a Lodge near a town called Lucent Springs, in my game Pokemon Cyan.

Credits to Kymotonian, and Nintendo, aswell as myself.
ALL TILES ARE PRIVATE. NOT FOR PUBLIC USE.

I would suggest a lighter outline for that white fence you have, and a darker one for your lodge. Your trees look excellent, as do the cliff edges.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I would suggest a lighter outline for that white fence you have, and a darker one for your lodge. Your trees look excellent, as do the cliff edges.

I've actually removed the outline on the fence, and the house doesn't even have an outline.
But thanks for the feedback!~ :D

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
funera_town_by_necroma-d3raq34.png

My newest town, called Funera Town.
That's a very odd place for the lamppost to be illuminating. Lampposts in the real world shine light downwards, meaning the base of the lamppost is in the middle of circle of light. What you've apparently got are spotlights at an angle of about 45 degrees, pointing northwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back