• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Well, I can't say it'll make Nique DIRECTLY famous, since it won't feature her, but she'll definitely be known. Right after a commercial for LifeAlert, featuring Professor Oak! :D (Now viewers can find out why he wasn't added to Nique's "Murdered" list!) *shot*

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, after knocking his own pokemon out and losing the battle, and then five minutes later losing like a little b**** to Scott, who wouldn't be angry? :D And yeah, Scott doesn't really care about the TM. He'll probably sell it.

Nideous

Years
In my last post, Scott annoys the crap out of Falkner(not that he lets it show), gets a Purification Stone, and begins to do good guy stuff. XD And unless someone has plans for the forest, then Scott will not be keeping the Shadow Pokemon he finds. He'll be giving it back to Falkner. :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Just don't open the shrine Nideous. You'll get hit by the lights! :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
And leashing felines? Isn't that insulting? Spars would kill Zoran if he had ever done that. :P

Nideous

Years
:P My sister has two cats that accept the leash. And besides, it's a good way to train them not to kill each other. Felines are just as smart as canine and just as trainable. I should know, I've trained a few myself. :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I had cats. They didn't need training. They just listened to me. :P Same with dogs. Though mine were rather calm. Cats are awesome.

Nideous

Years
Heh, I'm rather good with animals, which passed on to a few of my characters, like Scott and Bri. :D And I've had a lot of animals that needed training. I'm awesome at it. It's all about positive reinforcement. :)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
You haven't seen me yet :D. Hostile dogs like me. I havent tried a lion but I want to pet one. They are cute. :D

I was stalked by a ferret once. O.o

Anyway There is a Mew flying around Johto. And where Mew is Ciphers nearby!

Nideous

Years
:\ Really? You're really going to do that to me? Because where Cipher is Scott going to destroy them. It's more than simple revenge. It's an obsession. :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I didnt say near Scott, just said was around Johto.:P Fly away Mew!

Back