• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Raquaza master said:
WHOA!!!!!!!!1,000 EGGS??????Good luck with that...

Yeah, 1000 eggs... I?ve been at this hunt for at least 27 hours already. XD
And if you put a Slugma in your party, hatching steps are cut in half, so it doesn?t take that long. XP

The sucky Torchics feast goes on... Why does my Emerald game make me suffer so? >.<

And thanks for the wish of good luck, I?ll need it. XP
I also wish you much luck on resetting for the Eevee, at least that?s faster than breeding! But I?ll want a GOOD Shiny Umbreon, that?s why I?ll breed for it. ^__^

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
well I am actually breeding 20 Shellder eggs everyday for the past four days :0 guess what - No luck yet :P
hey Runasataru how did you get two shiny Tentacruels ??? did you get a tentacool first, then evolved it and got another Tentacruel thus makeing it imposible to have both evolutions ???? just questioned myself :)

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
BG pokemon freak said:
hey Runasataru how did you get two shiny Tentacruels ??? did you get a tentacool first, then evolved it and got another Tentacruel thus makeing it imposible to have both evolutions ???? just questioned myself
Well, actually, I HAD the choice of keeping both evolutions, but I prefer Shiny Tentacruel over Tentacool by a lot.

If you are curious, here goes some info on them...

Jyrvakiryu, the first one I?ve got, she?s female, I found her at 30 hours of gameplay in Sapphire under Slateport, when I went to explore that route.
Level 30, and I caught her with a Repeat Ball, no pain inflicted on her. XD

Tairikiryu, my second one, also female, was found at the Abandoned Ship at Lvl 7, in that small place where ya can Surf.
I was there simply EV Training a Roselia while I was thinking "I wonder what I?d do if I found another Shiny Tentacool...", and there she was, looking at me in all her mighty Shiny glory. XD
Caught her with a Repeat Ball too, just for the hell of feeling like it.
This was at 386 hours into my Sapphire game, a long distance apart...
Freakier was, the night of that day, I had dreamt of finding a Shiny Metapod, which shows off an awesome coincidence. XP

Also, from both of the abilities they can have, they both have got the same ability. Which is lucky of me, I guess. XP
Both female, same ability, both Shiny. What else could ya want?
And no, I?d NEVER trade any of them off for a different species Shiny. XP

Well, hatched some more eggs, no Shiny and no decent Torchics... This is quite sad, but whatever, that?s not my main focus, I am always doing something else while I hatch eggs anyways. XP

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
They are like twins :) you go into a double battle with a friend and he asks you if he is seeing double :) hah :)

EDIT: My Blaziken just got level 99 ;) yey

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, I?ve thought of doing that, it would be funny to see my opponent?s face. XD

But no, I?m making Tairikiryu a Double Battler, yesh, but not Jyrvakiryu.
Jyrvakiryu goes for battles and she also won me the Beauty Contest Master Rank with a Painting. XP
Tairikiryu is going to have a Lapras partner for battling, it shall be (in a way) named after my pet turtle, with the name Shocky... But since I?m not English, I?m Portuguese, the name is weird and therefore couldn?t work well... So I shortened it to Shocky, which is the way you pronounce the beginning of her name. XP

People that read this post:*Point at Shiny Tentas? names* ORLY?
YARLY. XD

Hatched some more eggs, and nothing but sucky males (and some sucky females too).
No Shiny Torchic, no Adamant female, no Torchic with three IVs at max.
Well, I?ll simply have to keep on hatching eggs! ^__^;

Oh, cool, your Blaziken is Level 99!
I?ve got a Lvl 100 Flareon with 390 Atk. XP
Oh, the wonders of EV Training and a 27 Atk IV... ^_~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, blue is one of my fave colours too.

*Points at the colour of my text in posts*

And I pretty much like that shade of green, it is the same as one of my eyes? colours...
Oh yeah, my eyes used to change colours inbetween dark grayish green and dark grayish blue, and sometimes were golden, but now they simply stay blue and give out the illusion of the other two colours sometimes...
Hey, blame my mom having eyes that changed colour inbetween blue and green and my dad having brown eyes. >_>

But that?s quite offtopic, it was just a curiosity. XD

Hatched some more eggs... No Shiny, no Adamant female, and no Torchic with 3 max IVs, like it has always been lately... >.<
I really need to get something nice in a while. XD

If my imagination is correct, at this pace, I?ll only get my Shiny Torchic when LDD gets her Shiny Absol. >.<;;;

Well, I still wish ya lotsa luck! Gonna hatch more eggs!

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
i almost caught a shiny tentacool but .........

ran out of balls noooooo

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Whoa, quite a contrast that is against previous posts... >.<

I?m really sorry for you...
I?ll tell ya something... Get some Pok?mon ya want to EV Train in Sp.Def, and go to the Abandoned Ship.

In there, there?s a small Surfing spot. If you Surf there, only Tentacool and Tentacruel appear.
So, just EV Train lotsa stuff there, it shouldn?t take long to find another one that way.

I wish ya all luck if you decide to do that.
Also, you should always carry AT LEAST 99 Pok? Balls.It helps a lot. >.<

I hope ya manage to find another Shiny soon. ;_;
Well, nothing nice to report over here... Same old, same old... I?ll just keep on hatching.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
you shoulda have 99 balls of every type unless they have a lower chance of catching a pokemon than a great ball { this doesnt include grreat balls}

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yeah, I'll be hunting shiny Absol forever, that I will. But I don't have to worry about Whirlwind, Roar, or any other 'bad' luck when Shiny Hunting in my Emerald anymore... I sent over the MasterBalls from my other games. I now have 4 of them...

I also restarted Ruby again. What's the highest number a starting Torchick (LV5) can have? IV's give what stat numbers?

EDIT: That wasn't understandable... here's what I want to know... if a stat's IV is 31 what would the stat's actual starting number be?

stat's IV=31
stat = ?

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i am hunting for a shiny phanpy or krabby i like them both i am still hunting for totodile resting but have beenreseting after my next shiny i will go for totodile

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
what is the best guy to ev train in seven island while looking for shiny phanpy and what is that site its like shomon or something that shows the best movesets

Back