• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
talking about cats....do you know that all cats kinds comes actually from Egypt!that's why anciant Egyptians made different cats statues!

i don't have any pets and i plan to keep it that way...i do like cats though and bunnies!and COWWWS <3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Taking care of a pet IS a hassle haha. But it's totally worth it for that little animal you love ♥

Aww, :(
Die of old age or you put them down?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Why no pets? Allergies? Or do you just not want to have to go through the trouble of caring for one, because I totally know that feeling haha

the second and i don't want to care for a pet only to lose it later..if the fishes left a space when they died,how about cats and dogs and bunnies and cows?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
the second and i don't want to care for a pet only to lose it later..if the fishes left a space when they died,how about cats and dogs and bunnies and cows?

if its any consolation, a nice pet cow will fill that empty space even after it's gone.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
A cat I had years ago had worms almost the entire time I had him, despite vet trips and treatment. Got him when he was 4 months old and he died 2 months later.

Pfft, what's wrong with eating your cow? c:
My father used to remark about eating my snake...

Years
That's why I would HATE to live on a farm raising chickens and cows to eat them later. I get too attached to animals, and would freak out if someone tried killing them.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
That's why I would HATE to live on a farm raising chickens and cows to eat them later. I get too attached to animals, and would freak out if someone tried killing them.

i understand that completely. pigs are pretty smart and interesting creatures.
but y'know... bacon.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Delta, I assume you would get used to it after a while. You'd learn not to be attached to the animals, perhaps?

but y'know... bacon.
What if there was bacon made of humans? Would people kill and eat each other?
I'm sorry I don't know what's going on in my head right now.

Sir Codin

I'm pretty sure human bacon doesn't taste nearly as well as pig bacon.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Uhh... I wouldn't eat my goldfish if it died.. even tho it's still a fish..

It's like eating one of your family members you know? Unless you're a cannibal..

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Delta, I assume you would get used to it after a while. You'd learn not to be attached to the animals, perhaps?

What if there was bacon made of humans? Would people kill and eat each other?
I'm sorry I don't know what's going on in my head right now.

i actually did a lot of reading about cannibalism one day out of morbid curiosity.
human meat's not so different, assuming decent diet and healthy lifestyle.

but we don't eat people because that would be barbaric.

i mean, it's other people! one day it might be you on that dinner plate.

Sir Codin

I like to think I have this mutual understanding with animals. I eat them and if they can get me, they can eat me.

I don't know if I'd eat my cat, but I wouldn't mind if she did so long as I was already dead. I'd rather have my cat eat me than maggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back