• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
Ok I added your fc I'm in the wifi room now waiting.

The fu-, Apparantly someone lost connection. I'll meet you there again, same pokemon, same order, etc.

So I got Error: 9101. You wanna rematch or take the victory?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
The fu-, Apparantly someone lost connection. I'll meet you there again, same pokemon, same order, etc.

Gg I win against syutsu
6-0

Again?

Syutsu I took win for second battle good game. Bullet punch for the win haha

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
Gg I win against syutsu
6-0

Again?

Syutsu I took win for second battle good game. Bullet punch for the win haha

Scizor being all fast and ****. Ok, sure, but do you want to change the rules abit. How about, Generation vs Generation. Or Legendaries vs Legendaries? :]

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Scizor being all fast and ****. Ok, sure, but do you want to change the rules abit. How about, Generation vs Generation. Or Legendaries vs Legendaries? :]

Bullet punch is a priority move. But that was a good match. My team is the only one I have as of now.

Physical lucario or special lucario?

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I'll play winner!?

I'll be here if anyone wants a battle(s)

Beat Plasmette in a friendly 2-0
GG Rayquaza with surf would end my team lol

Last edited:
Years
Aoife you around for a battle cause i wish to battle your gym.

Sure. I'll stay on for a bit longer tonight (about half an hour from this post), but then I've gotta go. I'll be in waiting though. If you can't get on, I'll try to be on tomorrow, but no promises. I am sorry about my eratic schedule though. EOCT's and finals are screwing me over.

Oh, and I'll be pleased to annouce that the team I'm working on (it's for doubles) is almost done. And it's not even stall oriented!

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Sure. I'll stay on for a bit longer tonight (about half an hour from this post), but then I've gotta go. I'll be in waiting though. If you can't get on, I'll try to be on tomorrow, but no promises. I am sorry about my eratic schedule though. EOCT's and finals are screwing me over.

Oh, and I'll be pleased to annouce that the team I'm working on (it's for doubles) is almost done. And it's not even stall oriented!

Ok then i'm heading in now...

Years
Ok then i'm heading in now...

Alright. Best of luck. :)

ETA: Defended my gym 3-0.

GG. You had me worried there for a few minutes. Toxic misses, Victini freezes, a crit on Stone Edge, and not a single missed SE the entire match. But that unlikely miss of Ice Fang kinda evened that out. And wow, didn't expect that guy to be scarved. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back