• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another short worded question.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I taught myself to play the piano over the course of five years before I quit. It was a good run, but in the end I found things that were more gratifying and required less effort.

Guy

just a guy
Years
lol no.

Does clapping my hands in rhythm count though?

In high school my friends and I had a running gag about me trying to name the different instruments. Definitely not one of my highlights in life. So if I could barely name an instrument, just try and imagine me playing one.

Although, now that practically everyone here knows how to play at least something, I feel kind of embarrassed admitting this. Maybe I should pick up learning how to play the drums or learn the piano like my sister.

But then that would require learning how to play an instrument.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, I can play one instrument. The flute. I learned it in the fifth grade. Besides that, no.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am so not musically inclined that it's funny. I can't play anything to make it sound good... I can't even make any sort of beat using my hands by clapping :(

Back