• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Zivito Region [PG-14]

miley810

Assassin
Years
Yeah, we need 1 more leader, 1 more co-leader, and both of the Closest Grunts. Then we need 2 more chosen kids, I'm debating on letting people have 2 chosen kids to get this thing started, this is my best RP, and it will start.

miley810

Assassin
Years
That'd be great. I want this RP to start asap! I worked hard for like, four hours making the plot and stuff, it took some well-planned out thinking. And I've still gotta add the first town and stuff, woo-hoo. Anyways, that'd be great if you would. Breezy canceled their reserve, so I've gotta edit that.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Can I reserve one of the closest grunts I'll get my S.u later today or tomorrow.,:P

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Zora Kai
Position: Closest grunt
Team: Zorua, Leafeon, Joltik

Species: Zorua
Nickname: ZZ
Level: 17
Attacks: Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, Faint Attack.

Nickname: Leafeon
Nickname: Synthi
Level: 25
Attacks: Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Sunny Day

Species: Joltik
Nickname: Joltz
Level: 18
Attacks: Electro Ball, Discharge, Signal Beam, Bug Buzz, Cross Poison, Thunder Bolt.

Appearance:

Personality: She is a very sweet girl that loves Pokemon. Even though she is on Team Rose Crystal doesn't man that she is all evil and stuff. Zora is also very charismatic to people that she knows. She's usually always very cheerful and upbeat and seems to be bit of a tomboy as well. One look at her and you couldn't tell that she was a part of Team Rose Crystal. She hates it when people call her out on her mistakes.

Zora often rebelled against her captors because of this guilt in favor of trying to redeem herself by helping someone, sometimes leading to her being a damsel in distress. Rebelling and constantly switching sides caused Zora's determination and drive to grow significantly. She almost never switches sides anymore but she still acts like a damsel in distress. She is also apparently very talented with her drawing.

History: Beleive it or not Zora lived a very happy life. That is until she was 13 and her parents split up again. When she was 14 she got her first Pokemon which was an Eevee and it evolved into a Leafeon when Zora was 15. The day after her Eevee evolved into the Leafeon she caught a Joltik in the wild. On her 16th birthday she was recruited into Team Rose Crystal and recieved a Zorua.

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I want to be a gym leader. I always wanted to try a RP!

Name: Chris Leaf
Gym Type: Grass Type
Team: Bellossom, Vileplume, Lilligant, Whimsicott

Species: Bellossom
Level: 35
Attacks: Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Petal Dance, Mega Drain, Leaf Blade, Magical Leaf

Species: Vileplume
Level: 35
Attacks: Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Petal Dance, Mega Drain, Energy Ball, Grass Knot

Species: Lilligant
Level: 33
Attacks: Leech Seed, Petal Dance, Teeter Dance, Energy Ball, Grass Knot

Species: Whimsicott
Level: 33
Attacks: Mega Drain, Petal Dance, Gust, Energy Ball, Grass Knot

Appearance: I wasn't the fan of describing so I'll show you a picture. I hope it's okay...
Spoiler:

Personality: Chris is a nice and friendly guy. His friends are lucky to have him. He may be strong but he always helps his challengers with their Pokemon. He always goes outside of his gym to sometimes relax and take in the fresh air.

He is a good guy at heart and would help if TRc will attack. He is kinda modest sometimes. He loves seeing people achieving. It reminds him of his younger days.

History: He lived in Pallet Town when he was born. When he was 5, they moved to Floaroma Town, Sinnoh. There, he started his journey at 10. His starter was Oddish (the Bellossom). Then, 5 years later, he placed into the top 4 in the Sinnoh League. 2 years later, he received a call from Mr. Zivito, requesting him to become a gym leader, which he gladly accepted.

Other: While he is not on a battle, he sometimes drinks Diet Dr. Pepper

miley810

Assassin
Years
AmazingAipom you are reserved! It will end Feb. 20th.

Rafeal p you are accepted! Even though your Glaceon and my Glaceon have the exact same attacks besides 1.

Gunnerpow7 your pending. It's too thin to be accepted. You should re-read the sign up forum to see the expectations. It's got potiental, but I just can't accept a sign up that thin.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
Name: Nathaniel Ashner
Position: Leader
Team:

Species: Toxicroak
Nickname: None
Level: 28
Attacks: Poison Jab, Slam, Revenge, Earthquake, and Mud bomb

Species: Luxio
Level: 24
Attacks: Volt Tackle, Thunder, Charge, Crunch, Quick Attack

Species: Carnivine
Level: 27
Attacks: Giga Drain, Vine Whip, Bite, Leaf Tornado, Solar Beam

Species: Haunter
Level: 26
Attacks: Facade, Glare, Curse, Shadow Ball

Appearance:

Nathaniel has long brown hair. It is unkempt and dirty. He has piercing blue eyes. He has pale skin and is around 6 feet. He wears a black T-shirt and ripped up jeans. Sometimes he wears sunglasses or a cap to hide his face from cops. He tries to make himself look as tough as possible. He is extremely strong and his muscle definition is astonishing. He takes advantage of this to make himself look and seem tougher. He wears dirty brown boots that go up to his knees. He is covered in scratches from the many times he has to hide from the cops and on his neck is a long scar that extends to the front side of his neck. He has skinny legs which allow him to run at high speeds.

Personality:

Nathaniel tries to be your typical antagonist. He dislikes everyone that gets in his way. He is extremely paranoid and only trusts his closest grunts and his co-leader. He can be crazy and psycho at times and occasionally gets into fits. When he gets into these fits he slams things in rage and hurts people. He tries to stay calm around his grunts and co leaders but will often burst out in rage if they do something wrong. This is why most people are afraid of him. Nathaniel is extremely unrational and makes stupid decisions. Most of the time his co-leader will have to fix problems that Nathainel causes. Everyone hates him, even his pokemon. He doesnt think pokemon are anything but foolish creatures. He mistreats his pokemon and doesnt show any love and respect.

He is very courageous and will do anything for adventure. He pretty much just wants to be a kid adventurer. There is a very mysterious side to him. When he gets upset or sad he will become quiet and isolated. He wont talk to anyone and will just sit by himself and stare into space. He is really athletic and loves to show it off.

History:

Nathaniel grew up in the slums of Unova. His mother and father were killed when he was only three years old. The only vague memory he has of them is watching them die. He was adopted by a loving family in Kanto. They took care of him and raised to be a nice and polite young man. When he was ten years mold he decided he wanted to be a pro athlete. He began training and got extremely strong. He became an unbelievable athlete and acheived feats that no one else could accomplish at his young age.

Nathaniels step-father died of cancer when Nathaniel was eleven. His step-mother became lonely and crazy from the event. She began to drink and she ran away. Nathaniel was then by himself. With no one to care for him. His immediate reaction was to find help but no one could help him. He became very upset and angry. No one in this stupid world could help him. He was outraged, so he decided to make money off stealing pokemon for people. He was hired by Team Rocket in Kanto. That was where he was given his Croagunk.

Nathaniel was an amazing grunt for Team Rocket and he made Giovanni overjoyed. He loved the thrill of stealing and hurting people. One day, he tried to steal an old woman's Arbok. As he crept up to take it. The Arbok turned around and bit Nathaniel. He became unconsious from the poison. As he woke up Giovanni thrashed at him. He was furious and he kicked Nathaniel out of Team Rocket. Nathaniel was furious at him self. He became lost in his own thoughts. He was slowly becoming a mad man.

In anger, Nathaniel formed a group of kids who have been angry at the world for one reason or another. They called themselves Team RoseCrystal and they seeked refuge from the world in the new Zivito region. They began their havoc there. Nathaniel was proud that he started this group. People feared him, and he loved it that way.

Other: Nathaniel is allergic to Diet Dr. Pepper xD

Last edited:
Years
Name: Jayden Deans
Position: Grunt
Team: Mightyena, Mightyena, Murkrow

Species: Mightyena
Nickname: Yena
Level: 23
Attacks: Shadow ball, Crunch, theif, sucker punch , Attract

Species: Mightyena
nickname: Mighty
Level 23
Attacks: shadow ball, crunch, swagger, pay back, incinerate

species: Murkrow
Nickname: scarepigion
Level:22
Attacks: Fly, peck, wing attack,night shade, mean look, foul play
Appearance: He has shaggy green hair that falls below his ears and covers some of his face. He has Slightly tanned skin from working outside. He has a medium build. He's tall at 6 feet with lengthy arm and legs. Has bright green eyes.
He wear the signature team rose crystal uniform. But when he's off duty or trying to blen in he'll wear his old trainer out fit which was a black hoodie with jeans grey t-shirt and Black sneakers. He often wear glasses when he's battling because he has poor vision.
Personality: Jayden in cold he gives everyone a bad attitude. He's defiant even among people of higher rank then him. He keeps a distance from most people only relying on his pokemon and their strength. He can be very malicious doing whatever it takes to get the job done. He is also careless with that fact that he doesn't care who gets hurt in the process. He is spiteful and stubborn never giving up, and always willing to inflict pain on innocent people.
Now he's not all bad. He is just slightly misunderstood. He secretly loves his pokemon but thanks to team rose crystal he's lost sight of that and pushes them too hard. He Secretly wouldnt hurt a fly but he's lost sight of his passive nature. He has been blinded with promises.
History: Jayden once lived a normal life as a happy person. He had his mom and his dad and his pokemon. but as he got older his father acquired a large gambling debt at the game corner in celadon city. He made huge debt that his family couldn't pay off to avoid paying that debt Jayden's father took off when he was thirteen. To pay off his fathers debt, Jayden took up a job with team Rose crystal. Now heis using his prize pokemon for dirty work. After several years Team rose crystal has hardened Jayden into a real criminal. He now disregards his pokemon's feelings and pushes for the dark forces.
Other: He used to be on his way to becoming a cooridinator when he was still a trainer

finish later sorry social life is calling

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
TheAmazingAipom you are pending. Houndoom evolves from Houndor, one of the Chosen Kid starters. If you edit that your accepted though! That's what I call I good realistic back-story and good team though! I'll have my charecter (I forget her name atm) be one of the original team-RoseCrystal people from the group he formed, maybe the first one he 'recuited'?

Star_struck_baka you are reserved! Your reserve ends Feb. 21st. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Can I reserve the Houndour and (possibly, if that's okay I mean) a grunt?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
If you need help with anything Miley just tell me because im willing to make another chosen kid or a gym leader

TheAmazingAipom

Years
Okay i was going to change Houndoom to an Arcanine but i realized that Growlithe was a kid starter too xD

So i changed it to Luxio, i hope thats okay :)

and i like the idea of having your character be one of the original crew members. What if they like knew each other in school before Nathaniel's life got all messed up? :o

miley810

Assassin
Years
Haha xD I tried to choose relativity likable pokemon, so yeah. That'll work! And that sounds great! So, one of those 'the only one who understands me' things where my charecter is the only one who really 'understands' yours?

TheAmazingAipom

Years
Yeah pretty much, he only really trusts his co-leaders an closest grunts but your character an my character will have already known each other so they will be closer.

btw are you a co-leader or a close grunt?

Back