• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Forza Horizon 2. I want a refund on this Hennessy Venom GT, don't think I'm ready to drive a car this fast. You can't even drive the thing without it spinning out. I hit 184 in 4th gear until I hit a wall and did like 30 rolls. Then again, the irl it set the world record for going 0-180+ in 13 seconds.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2017
Platted Demon's Souls - finally, after nearly FIVE years - and now I've moved on to...Dark Souls. Why do I do these things to myself. I've got Dark Souls II and Bloodborne to follow as well yet; I'm in for an interesting month or two. Anyways, just reached Lordran, got pwned by the Taurus Demon because I completely forgot he appeared...and I was too busy fleeing in terror from the heavily armoured figure downstairs.

Running a Pyromancer, but I might change that after I've done some research; it's early days and I'm not sure what sort of build I want to run...Demon's Souls I ran with Miracles and Magic, but the system in Dark Souls is different - worse, in my opinion - and I find myself hacking at everything that isn't a boss more. It's been years since I played this game, so I'm completely...in the dark. Haha.

You're in for a great time.

pkmin3033

Well, I did finish the game back when it first came out. I was playing as a Pyromancer, I think. I'm playing as a Sorcerer now and I'm getting my backside handed to me at regular intervals. I've managed to ring both bells - it took me damn near an hour to find my way back through Blighttown - and gather some semi-decent equipment, but now I need spells.

I know I'm in for a horrid time later on...I still need to go through the New Londo Ruins, after all. Plus, since I'm shooting for the plat, I've got farming and potentially one and a half more playthroughs following this one if I don't find someone generous enough to loan me some of the rare weapons.

...I should probably do the areas in order. I haven't beaten the Capra Demon yet and that's supposed to be the boss you fight after the Gargoyles; I went straight to Blighttown for the Crimson Robe armour set and then down to the Ash Lake for the Dragon Covenant. xD

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Blur. First time playing it. I'm the racing game guru, play any racing game I can get my hands on. I like that the new state I live in has a Family Video right down the road so I can rent games all i want.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's AC4 Freedom Cry, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, and Destiny for the Xbox 360 right after beating Black Flag and GTA San Andreas on there not too long ago.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
I' m, currently playing Skyrim(modded), Morrowind and Majora's Mask 3D

Years
The only game that works on my PS3 is NHL 14, so that's the only game I've been playing for the last month and a half :p

Other than that, I rotate a bit between Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Alpha Sapphire, and Mario Golf: World Tour on my 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back