• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mithril Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Do not have a release date?
A day to get me back on topic?
I've tested the latest version you uploaded and I think the new version is much better than the last.

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
Well, we have some problems with events now and we must fix them. But good news, some new maps are done and we are working on Mithril region map.
The LATEST estimated release date of new alpha is 20 september. I hope we can do all necessary by that date.

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
Hey! In the demo why don't it have any kind of Dual Screen in there like the screenshot?

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
NEW ALPHA RELEASED

Hello. Today we released new Pokémon Mithril alpha with number 0.05.
We haven't released a new version for very long time so we are now doing it because we don't want you to wait for it much more, even though not all that we wanted to do is done. But this version brings many new things and we hope you will like and support this game!

DOWNLOAD HERE

New things and features in alpha 0.05
- Improved and fixed events
- Some maps are remade, especially Mithril Island map
- Added new features to Mithril island (but not completed yet)
- Mithril Island introduction in TV
- Added new maps (two towns and two routes)
- Play up to Mithril Island battle challenges

But that's not all, we are going to continue and make the first Beta. This will take some while but also bring many new things and improvements, such as:
- We will make completely new thread with new screenshots, videos, features description etc. and this old thread will be locked.
- Region map will be done
- All Mithril Island events and features will be done
- Region playthrough up to first gym! (trainers, town events etc.)
- And maybe much more, depending on your help.

The main reason why the progress is so slow is because we two are alone to Mithril and can't do some things, like special events, sprites etc. So we still need someone to join our team and help us.
We need especially:
- Spriter, to make hero and gym leaders sprites and OWs, because we don't want to use common PD or HGSS ones.
- Mapper, to make new maps. We need more than one mapper (me) so that maps won't look stereotype.
- Someone, who can work well with RMXP and make some special events or scripts
- And also any other people who can help somehow.

So that's all, we're looking forward to your feedback!

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Well I just tried out the game for the first few minutes and notice that there are a graphical problem. For instance, the professor Oak sprite seemed a bit odd with the outline on it. Also I noticed the maps weren't created from a small plan in the your mind and just looks a little bad. And I think the maps would look nicer in game if you had put in a 7 tile boarder of tree's around the maps so that people don't see black boarder. Other than that, you have planned out the events rather well so far. Good luck. You might want to encrypt the game also so people don't just assume they can take any resources.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Klofkac didn't encrypt the game, (I gotta tell him to take that down!)
Yea I already know about the black backgrounds but that will be fixed in the next version (pretty easy fix)
:)

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Uhhh the battle system i can only run and attack...... and some touch screen buttons wont work.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
no they work fine but on mithiril island where there are patches of grass the bag and pokemon option while in battle dont work.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Also some of the systems are buggy. For example, if you go to the Pokedex, click on a Pokemon to see both of their sprites, then go to check weight and height, you get stuck within those menus. I couldn't exit. Whenever I exited one of the menus, the second one popped up and so in an infinite loop...

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Also some of the systems are buggy. For example, if you go to the Pokedex, click on a Pokemon to see both of their sprites, then go to check weight and height, you get stuck within those menus. I couldn't exit. Whenever I exited one of the menus, the second one popped up and so in an infinite loop...

I know about that, getting it fixed but it's too bad II cant code.
I don't have a team if you didn't notice, It's just me and klofkac.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
This game has been a lot of fun so far! I really enjoyed parts of this game, like the TV channels and the Mew following you. The animations are very nice as well, most games don't have those. I haven't found any problems so far besides the text errors, which is probably an easy fix. The download did come with the rx.data and stuff, which shouldn't be there, but that's not major.

I recently got found Pokerus while wondering in that labyrinth cave without Flash and fighting Zubats. I wonder if I'm the first person to find it. I put up screenshots of me finding it.

I wish you the best of luck with the development of this game and hopes it becomes a sucess! :D

pokemonmithrilpokerus.png

pokemonmithrilmewpokerus.png

pokemonmithriltogepipokerus.png

Last edited:

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
This game has been a lot of fun so far! I really enjoyed parts of this game, like the TV channels and the Mew following you. The animations are very nice as well, most games don't have those. I haven't found any problems so far besides the text errors, which is probably an easy fix. The download did come with the rx.data and stuff, which shouldn't be there, but that's not major.

I recently got found Pokerus while wondering in that labyrinth cave without Flash and fighting Zubats. I wonder if I'm the first person to find it. I put up screenshots of me finding it.

I wish you the best of luck with the development of this game and hopes it becomes a sucess! :D

pokemonmithrilpokerus.png

pokemonmithrilmewpokerus.png

pokemonmithriltogepipokerus.png
I think you are the first to get Pokerus.

pokemonseablueversion

Pokemon Addict
Years
Hey. I read that you need a mapper. I'll be happy to be one, but I can only help you on weekends because I'm busy with schoolwork. Just give me the name and I'll happily map it if you'll give me your tilesets to work on that is. And you know, you can really use to make some banners.....

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
Years
Do you still need a new mapper? PM me if you do, I'd be happy to help with a project like this (no matter how 'cliche' your story is :P(Ah, I'm just kidding about that)).

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
Thanks for your offer.
But now, Pokémon Mithril is stopped. Because of very poor interest and support from other people. So I don't know if we will even continue making this game.
Ayevdayev should now write his opinion, if he still wants to continue with Mithril. If yes, I will send you instructions.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
I wrote my opinion but then my internet disconnected and I was like "DAMN!"
Anyways I want to start working on Mithril again.
8)

PS: IF WERE GOING TO START WORKING ON MITHRIL AGAIN I WANT ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK/WHITE POKEMON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back