• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HM Challenge!

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
Years
Win with terrible HM movesets!

HMs tend to suck, we all know that. With the exception of Surf, then the rest are pretty bad. So why not have a challenge where you can only have HM moves for all your Pokemon! This is meant to force people to have a test, loke winning the League with Rocksmash, Cut and Flash. Who would do that?
Here are the key Rules:
1. You must have a minimum of 3 HM moves on all of your Pokémon: the minimum can be increased for added challenge.
2. You cannot capture any Pokémon that are unable to meet your set minimum of HM moves.
3. You must meet the required amount of HM moves ASAP. That means you must teach HM moves to your Pokémon when you get an HM if they do not currently meet the HM minimum.
4. Use of the Move Deleter is allowed, so long as you still meet the required amount of HM moves.
5. Legendary Pokémon are not allowed.
6. You can make a maximum of 2 trades. In-game trades don't count, but gift Pokémon and Pokémon purchased from the Game Corner count towards this limit.
7. You must post your progress and team movesets
8. No two Pokemon can share the same movesets

Optional Rules:
1. Going Nuzlocke (To make it even harder)
2. Only go to a PokeMart once per City
3. Can't use items found outside a PokeMart (Exceot HMs)
Username: (Must be online username, not game username)
Game of Choice:

My sign up sheet:
Username: PokeHunterBlack
Game: Emerald

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Username: Ahri
Game: OR

If you'll excuse me, I got a team to plan xD

Back