• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

lmao no problem Hikari.

& @ -Lapras-, yeah that is opinion-based really, I just feel happy enough to get/edit the footage which to me seemed IMPOSSIBLE ages back. :(

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Never really been bullied. Once with a teacher toward the end of high school, but that's about it. Have had the fun knife in back thing happen a lot, though. Those're fun.
Gotta say though, while I know it sucks getting bullied or whatever, if it's for a good cause like your education, don't just give up. If it's *that* bad, try a different means of seeking said education-- online courses, different school, etc. -- and see how that goes. Don't just bend over and take it when it is at a personal cost like that. Never gonna get anywhere with that kind of attitude.

Anywho, moving on from that little rant, I'm still in my genuinely happy mood.I do like this feeling quiiiite a bit. (b'-')b

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
10 I've been bullied a lot but i put my head down took it and i studied and now those people that bullied me are in jail for crime

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I was bullied for most of my school life, all through primary and most of high. Buuut I don't really care now. :)

Are you an alt, FireAsh?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I was generally the one who got along with everybody, even the bullies. In fact, there's been some instances I recall actually talking a few bullies out of doing what they did to other people. Funnily enough, what people really say about bullies is generally true. A lot of 'em do it because out of desperation for attention and respect and confidence they don't have otherwise. Even adult bullies, but hmm. Most of them do it I find because they're the ones who just are full of themselves and enjoy belittling others because cruel people do indeed exist, sadly.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I have 5 of the Eeveelutions (But not Glaceon or Leafeon, so I SUX!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back