• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

How the hell does one manage to read so much text? =(

And @Blade, hit my head on the ground.
By making it as engaging as possible.

Having it explain a great deal about the main character's past and the nature of his immortality also helps.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Jess:
Why yes, yes I am! ;D
But I want to know everything! D:

@Dipu:
If you can't bare reading walls of text, then RPGs probably aren't for you.

. . .Why exactly would one even desire to smash their head against the ground?

My server name is just Rococo, when my internet isn't spazzing out that is. (Which is rare. . .)

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't like reading honestly…

Well, reading essays. If I have to read Julius Caesar: A Tragedy or another one of his crappy little ****s I'll travel back in time and kill him with a shovel.

But I do like reading "natural" stuff, like here where you don't spend years and years to perfect your grammar and symbolism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

Sir Codin

This doesn't look like it'll lead to more walls of text. Nope. Not. At. All.

I love this game, the story is amazing and engaging, but it would take forever to do a Let's Play of it, especially a picture LP. I'd have to copy all the text, as well as add my own to explain things going on. I'm amazed someone at Something Awful actually found the time to get it done.

Honest

Hi!
Years
@Dipu:
If you can't bare reading walls of text, then RPGs probably aren't for you.

I knew there was a reason I didn't play RPGs, just never knew what that reason was. Guess I know now! =D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha.
Tchhh well that isn't creepy or anything. ;D

Okay. I already posted a blog on the matter- but what's a good name for a spiny tailed agama? {: Just adopted one today.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Yeeaaaah. . . :D

Well, it's your pet, shouldn't you be the one to name it?
Uh, Hisoka? It's a unisex Japanese name, it means reserved.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Excuse me, I'm going to go hide in my basement now. With a gun.

Tch I have no idea what a good name would be, though. x; I just know that the agama itself is adorable and very calm. When I held it at the pet store today, it was staring at my face with its head cocked. {:

Edit:
One of you needs to battle me on the showdown server soon. I'm battling right now and actually winning, somehow.

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
Ooh, I'll join you! Is it BYOG? I'm just kidding. . .

Hum, there's Nao. It's also a Japanese unisex name, but it means docile.
You really should name it yourself though, it means more if it doesn't come from somebody on the internet. :I

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha.

Seems fitting. I doubt I would be able to remember a name that is so unfamiliar, though, tbh.
I don't know what to name it, though! X} Maybe I'll figure it out once I've had a chance to handle it / get to know it. I'm actually about to go check on it- make sure the temperature is alright. I'm having trouble getting it up to the ideal basking temp. T:

Darn. The person I was battling went inactive. I "won", but didn't have a chance to finish the battle.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Ahh, I just remembered how much you hate people acting like that, regardless of whether it's a joke. Please accept my apologies, I'm an idiot.

Hn, Seems like the best course of action to me.

Eh, that's why I generally stay off the battle server.
My internet is just too bi-polar to last long enough. D:

Well then, I've got work to do, and should really get offline now.
See you guys.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
What tier are you playing Jess? I'll beat ya like a boss.
If my sister allows me on the iPad again that is.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
I'm in OU, searching for an opponent right now. {:
If we do battle, it will be my first completed one on the showdown server. Don't expect me to have a decent team haha.

@Roc
No worries. {: I knew you were joking around. I know I seem awfully harsh about that kind of thing sometimes, but it's only because I've run into some pretty creepy people online. T:

@Somniac
The lizard fits in the palm of my hand. I don't think it's going to be "raining fury" anytime soon. ;D Even full-grown, it's going to be less than a foot long (30.48 centimeters), not including the tail.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
I tried to make it Slenderman but every version I tried was taken. I: So it's ⊗The Rake.
Assuming we're going to battle- should we both just select to find a battle, or is there a different way to do it? I just managed to get into the battle server yesterday, so I'm a bit clueless.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm online, just not searching for someone to battle, because I was waiting for you to reply.

Ah, okay. We'll have to battle a different time, then? {:

I don't want to kill the thread by just replying to your post and saying nothing else, so...how have you guys been?
Might be inactive. I'm battling on the showdown server. Can't believe I found someone so soon.

Edit: Victory! First completed battle and I won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back