• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Username: Cirno
Reason for joining: Been a huge Naruto fan back in 2006 so I figured I'd join even if I'm not as into it as I used to be!
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Konoha
Answer the current topic: If you played any Naruto game, who is your favorite person to use in a Naruto game? Never played, but from videos I'd seen I enjoyed the playstyles of Kakashi and Shikamaru. :3

So what prompted me to join was the newest chapter.
Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Welcome Cirno! Why haven't you played the Naruto games yet? Lack of interest? Or never had the chance to play it?

And let's celebrate the almighty Zameric! He got promoted to Genin!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hey guys not a topic but just a question.

In Shippuden, was there ever an episode where he used Drunken Fist again? (The grown one wearing flak jacket not the one in tights in flashbacks.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hello to all you naruto fans >:3

I only watch the anime, but recently been getting tired of having to wait week-on-week for odd, minor fights with contrived histories. How far ahead is the manga? Does anyone know roughly where the anime is in terms of manga chapters?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hello to all you naruto fans >:3

I only watch the anime, but recently been getting tired of having to wait week-on-week for odd, minor fights with contrived histories. How far ahead is the manga? Does anyone know roughly where the anime is in terms of manga chapters?

Hi! You're not a member here are you?

Anyways, right now the manga is awfully ahead. The anime even slows down because of fillers, flashbacks and another filler arc. Right now the manga is at:
*SPOILER ALERT!* *SPOILER ALERT!*
Spoiler:

While the anime is at:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Just found out that Manga is about 1 1/2 to 2 arc ahead compared to the Anime.

Last edited:

Super Saijin

Goku's student
Years
Username: super saijin
Reason for join: i love naruto since 2010 when i was nine. Only read manga.
Hidden village you wish to stay in: KONOHAGAKURE!
Answer the current topic: If you played a naruto game, who is your facourite person to use.
MINATO.

BTW
join naruto base as well.
Its a really good website for naruto fans.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hmm..... Our activity is quite low... Why isn't nobody around much?

Okay new topic!!!!!

#Do you think the Sage of Six Paths' identity will ever be revealed? After all these years, he was always addressed as Sage of Six Paths, shady character, silhouette, only Rinnegan eyes are visible but what is his name? And is he connected to Naruto somehow? Because I remember someone saying that Naruto resembles the Sage of Six Paths. What do you think?

BTW sorry for the long post~

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey everyone, I'm back from Phoenix Comicon 2013.
I had a really great weekend with my troupe of follow Team Rocket cosplayers!
I guess I was a bit too busy to take a lot of pictures, but I got a couple.
These two were some of the best Naruto series related cosplays I saw.

100_1593_zps20f0fb15.jpg

This was a really cool Zabuza cosplay, and now I wish I would have got a couple more shots from other angles.

100_1604_zps6a598bda.jpg

This Asuma cosplay just stood out to me.
I loved how he smoked an actual cigarette, just added a another level to it.

Years
Zameric, thanks for share the pictures.

You're right, both are great; the sword of Zabuza looks very cool, and in the case of Asume the physical resemblance its awsome. Definitely the cosplayers in my favorite part in this kind of events.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm back from Phoenix Comicon 2013.
I had a really great weekend with my troupe of follow Team Rocket cosplayers!
I guess I was a bit too busy to take a lot of pictures, but I got a couple.
These two were some of the best Naruto series related cosplays I saw.

100_1593_zps20f0fb15.jpg

This was a really cool Zabuza cosplay, and now I wish I would have got a couple more shots from other angles.

100_1604_zps6a598bda.jpg

This Asuma cosplay just stood out to me.
I loved how he smoked an actual cigarette, just added a another level to it.

Both are cool but:

-Well, of course no one would get the hair so right.
-The pants of Asuma is separate from the cloth that signifies that he is a member of the 12 Shinobi Guardians.

But still all in all, they are cool. :P

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
guys seems that team 7 are fully loaded!! and crazy part sasuke and kiba also sakura want to be Hokage xDD Lolololzz

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 632 leaks
Spoiler:

robin22gongon said:
Both are cool but:

-Well, of course no one would get the hair so right.
-The pants of Asuma is separate from the cloth that signifies that he is a member of the 12 Shinobi Guardians.

But still all in all, they are cool. :P
Umm, I'm pretty sure the 12 Guardian Ninja sash was not apart of his pants in the costume.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
About the manga
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Terrible is a bit harsh.

Sakura has always had good chakra control meaning she's been able to power up her physical attacks. From just after the timeskip people have been comparing her to Tsunade. This chapter is the first time we've seen her use that super jutsu Tsunade passed down though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Guys, guys. Please let us not insult Sakura. There are things we still don't know that Kishimoto-sensei might be planning.
But I think...
Spoiler:

At least that's how I think. :P :) :) :) :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back