• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWIII (world war 3) is it going to happen and if it deos when sorry im very scaraed

do u think that thier will be an WWIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2009
Since when was Wikipedia a reliable source?

I'd hope not, we should have learnt enough from the other two World Wars not to repeat such a useless thing. And besides, not even George W. Bush was stupid enough to start a World War III, so I don't think it's going to happen.

And what makes you think that anyone can tell you when a war is going to happen? None of us here are psychic, you know.....

Dragax67

A Rookie Trainer raring to Go!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
I've personally taken an interest into this matter. For there to be a World War Three, it would require some sort of very significant threat towards USA/UK by either the Russian Government, of which there hasn't been since the Cuban Missile Crisis in the Cold war, or a large-scale worldwide terror attack which may be retaliated with Nuclear Weapons. That may cause the war due to potential falldown which may destroy the planet, or due to the upcoming 2012 worlds end prediction, which over 90% of the human race may die, if the predictions by the many ancient civilisationsa and Nostrodamus are correct. This may be caused by Worldwide Market collapse, poverty, disease, natural disaster or... World War Three.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
"This poll will close on February 4th, 2015 at 06:47 PM"

... lol is that when WW3 is?

mhm yeah, don't think this thread will be moved to a place of discussion because... nobody wants WW3. XD; Plus... WW3 should at least be in about 10 years or something, according to the theory of war's being after depressions. So no need to worry ^____^

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
WWIII will most likely be every country against the countries that want to use nuclear weapons.

So it'd be US/UK/Germany/France/China/maybe Russia/Canada/etc. vs. the nuclear power countries that want to use them for bad things.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Yes, World War III will erupt very soon, and with it, the world will be engulfed in nuclear war. Blame Obama. >_>

[PS: If you couldn't detect the sarcasm, I pity you...]

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Silly posters!

It won't be caused by aliens or anything else!

It will be caused when a super-retard named george gets elected president.

oh wait, that already happened.

No WWIII

Years
There probably will be at one point and now that we have bigger weapons it will be terrible. It's human nature (unfortunately). Not many people learn much from wars. The only thing the UK/USA has learnt from their wars is that they can win them (just). Whereas you look at somewhere like Japan who were nuked twice and apparently they are quite peaceful. I don't know those things for certain, nor much else on that matter, so forgive me if i am wrong.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
lol..this will not happen as they must know that the last two wars cause a hefty damage to many countries..and if you say the news from the internet is reliable,check this,there is a news saying that 2012 is the day we die as firstly solar storm will hit us then after a while a planet called nibiru will colide with earth causing us to die..that was from the internet and are reviewed by scientist all around the world..xD Beat That

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Since when was Wikipedia a reliable source?
You guys reeeaally exaggerate the inaccuracy of Wikipedia. :| It is reliable, not 100% of the time of course, but what source is? Studies show that it's been more accurate than Britannica in some cases.

WWIII over gasoline? :o

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Well... It is more likely than 2012.

oh, and the more I look at the thread title, the more it looks like a joke topic.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
My friend at school said about this. She says they might start a fight if we win something in the Olympics 2012. But....there is a 1% chance this will happen! XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
My friend at school said about this. She says they might start a fight if we win something in the Olympics 2012. But....there is a 1% chance this will happen! XD

We will never know until the war actually starts xD

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Well... It is more likely than 2012.

oh, and the more I look at the thread title, the more it looks like a joke topic.
Isn't it a joke topic to start off with?

BTW, WWIII will involve, in no particular order:
War for oil
An alien invasion or two
Mutant invaders from the 5th dimension
Takes place in the year 2012
Majestic-12 pulling the strings
Lovecraftian Gods
Virus-zombie apocalypse
Sentient machines hunting humans
Spirits of the dead possessing the living and making them savages, like Ghosts of Mars
Computer virus that shuts down the interwebs
Sharks on wheels with lasers
A cult of devil worshipers
Mecha-Osama
Some kind of totalitarian regime
That is all I can think of right now.
WWIV will involve irradiated cows too.

Last edited:
Back