• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Display

What Post display do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
What post display do you use?

I use the Legacy display. I used to use Standard when I first joined but a few years ago after using legacy for a day it grew on me and I haven't looked back since.

Edit: Just to clarify, Standard is when all the info is located at the top of the post, while Legacy is when all the info is located to the left of the post.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I use the Standard display. It's basically what I've used since I first joined and I can't be bothered to change it.

Years
I also had Standard for the longest time, but once I figured out we could change it, I switched to Legacy right away. Most other forums I read have a Legacy style layout, so I figured I might as well stay consistent.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I didn't even know there was the Legacy option...

Both look nice, but I've used Standard for my whole time here till about a minute ago.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Whatever the default one is( assuming that's Standard) I dont care either way, I havent actually even set it.

Years
LEGACY OR GO HOME

I use Legacy. Think it was default when I joined. o__O I've used Standard before and my old account is currently set to it, iirc. But I've used Legacy for so long seeing PC in Standard is just weird.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Standard was the default when I joined and I never even knew legacy existed till 2011.

Years
Legacy is amazing. When I switched from standard to legacy I instantly fell in love. Can't really go back, at least not on PC. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Legacy forever. <3 It was the default when I joined and I never even knew what Standard was for the longest time haha. I tried it for like four days once and it was so uncomfortable gosh.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm using the standar one, I never tried the other alternative since I never knew how to change it, until a couple of days ago :P

Back