• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We are still working on a better slogan!

Years
"You Only Live Once."
Sorry. I had to do it.

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
lmaoooo @ Syd's post omg.

Anyway mine is "Nothing is impossible". But if I wanted to extend it, it'd be like "Nothing is impossible as long as you can dream". Which is more... true.

OH ACTUALLY, "Never give up, because you'll never know the future for sure" is in my profile and I came up with it randomly and it's been there for ages as motivation so that maybe!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
YOLO. Nah.

I really don't think I have a motto really though I have some favorite quotes that I live by.
"Life is short, beauty is fleeting, the glitz and glam comes and goes… it's exhilarating to soak it all up, hold onto the good, toss away the bad, and continue to live according to what's truly important.

Onward."- Adam Young

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."
― Adam Young
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
― Kurt Cobain
"You've got mountains of your own, I'll bet on it. Take heart. Be encouraged. Remain steadfast. Hang on for dear life. You've got a better grip than you realize."
― Adam Young
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
― Mahatma Gandhi

Just to name a few, mostly Adam Young quotes lol, but I really would say one of those would be my motto if I had one. particularly the one from Kurt Cobain. I prefer being myself than trying to be someone people want me to be and the way society shapes it out that I have to be.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
lmaoooo @ Syd's post omg.

Anyway mine is "Nothing is impossible". But if I wanted to extend it, it'd be like "Nothing is impossible as long as you can dream". Which is more... true.

OH ACTUALLY, "Never give up, because you'll never know the future for sure" is in my profile and I came up with it randomly and it's been there for ages as motivation so that maybe!

Don't steal my motto #1 gurl.

Mine is "Nothing is impossible!"

Reactions: Her
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Through my life I've always had one motto and it's don't judge a book by its cover.

Even though the cover sums up what's in a book, you shouldn't judge it as awful without even opening up to the first page. It's the same for people to me, don't judge a person simply on how they look or the rumours that have been spread around by others. Get to know them yourselves before you make decisions about them, whether they're disabled or not doesn't matter to me! This is a motto I've always followed all the way through my life. n__n

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
― Kurt Cobain

AHHH KURT COBAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.... I like Nirvana..

Ummm ok here I go

"What the Hell!" -Avril Lavigne

"If you love something, FIGHT FOR IT" -Jenna McDougall

"Sing like no one's listening, dance like nobody's there." -Gerard Way

"It's okay to love something a little too much, as long as it's real to you" -Gerard Way

"Be yourself, don't take anyone's s***. And never let them take you alive" -Gerard Way

"Support music everyday. Because there isn't day music won't be there to support you" -Hayley Williams

"Music reflects on who you are as a person" -Taylor York

"You don't need anyone's permission to be exactly who you want to be" -Hayley Williams

"Music to me is the air that I breathe it's the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive" -Billie Joe Armstrong

"Do the things you f***ing believe in." -Billie Joe Armstrong

"Making mistakes is a lot better than not doing anything." -Billie Joe Armstrong

"Never try to be somebody that you aren't" -Mike Dirnt

"Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life." -Avril Lavigne

"Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I want to be." -Avril Lavigne

"Don't be ashamed, you made a mistake. It'll all be ok" -Evan Taubenfeld

"Thing's go wrong, sometimes we fall. The world turning and we're moving on" Evan Taubenfeld

"I listen to music 24/7, I can only draw manga, I never touch make up, I play pokemon, and I wear manly black and band tees. But I'm happy so stop being so damn judgmental and focus on your own life!" -Me

Wooow there's alot isn't there. All from band members and singers... yeah I am obssed with music XP
But I honestly live my life by all of that ^^

Crux

Evermore
Years
I'm not afraid of dying; I'm afraid of never having lived.

Life is about living, it's as simple as that.
If you aren't happy, then you just exist.

"It's the life in the years, not the years in the life that counts." - Unknown

"In great attempts it is glorious even to fail." - Bruce Lee

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I just came from the "Last thing you ate" thread. Sooo

"I'm kinda like ordering a pizza, except instead of getting pizza, you get crazy instead."

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' - Muhammad Ali

Its not how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - Rocky

I always think of these when I'm training :)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
"Do not feel envious of the happiness of those who lives in a fool's paradise, for only a fool will think it is happiness." - Bertrand Russell, a philospher and lots of other things.

Back