• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Does venusaur learn sunny day in DR1? I just got him to 35 when he learns solar beam but I don't wanna learn if there's no sunny day.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
can anyone please help me?? my pichu wont evolve its level 41 and ive given it a carbos, iron and calcium??? this is DR btw. please help!

Does venusaur learn sunny day in DR1? I just got him to 35 when he learns solar beam but I don't wanna learn if there's no sunny day.

umm sunny day boosts fire attacks? not grass...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
can anyone please help me?? my pichu wont evolve its level 41 and ive given it a carbos, iron and calcium??? this is DR btw. please help!

umm sunny day boosts fire attacks? not grass...

When sunny day is active, solar beam can hit directly. While using solar beam , it fires on second turn but when sunny day is active, it fires directly on first turn.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
When sunny day is active, solar beam can hit directly. While using solar beam , it fires on second turn but when sunny day is active, it fires directly on first turn.

Exactly, that's why I asked, I guess a better question is : Is the sunny day TM available in DR1? This determines weather I will allow my venusaur to learn solar beam or not. Please answer so I can continue the game...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Exactly, that's why I asked, I guess a better question is : Is the sunny day TM available in DR1? This determines weather I will allow my venusaur to learn solar beam or not. Please answer so I can continue the game...

em im not sure if it learns sunny day, you might be able to buy it in the big department store. can ye help me at all with my pichu problem?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
em im not sure if it learns sunny day, you might be able to buy it in the big department store. can ye help me at all with my pichu problem?

I haven't gotten to that town yet. As far as pichu goes, I'm not sure. I get answers to questions like that with the evolution list that DarkRisingGirl uploaded on the first page, but Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu are all not on that list. Which is weird considering you normally need a thunderstone for Raichu so that should at least be up. Anyways to evolve pichu in other games I believe your supposed to raise friendship. I'm not exactly sure how to do that in DR aside from just having you Pichu be the first in your party slots and battling with it often. Sry I'm not much help. Maybe if you can find a haircut or massage place that might work. But I'm only 2 badges in the game so idk if those places exist in the core region. =/ sry to not be that much help.

Years
I haven't gotten to that town yet. As far as pichu goes, I'm not sure. I get answers to questions like that with the evolution list that DarkRisingGirl uploaded on the first page, but Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu are all not on that list. Which is weird considering you normally need a thunderstone for Raichu so that should at least be up. Anyways to evolve pichu in other games I believe your supposed to raise friendship. I'm not exactly sure how to do that in DR aside from just having you Pichu be the first in your party slots and battling with it often. Sry I'm not much help. Maybe if you can find a haircut or massage place that might work. But I'm only 2 badges in the game so idk if those places exist in the core region. =/ sry to not be that much help.

friendship in this game is replaced with stones eg. i evolved my eevee using a moonstone to get umbreon... have you tried using a thunderstone..? theres a store in i think aroma town that sells a whole bunch of stones, if it's not there, i know for a fact that another store somewhere has them.

and no, venusaur doesnt learn sunny day, i have a sp/spat ninetales with draught ability that i put out before my venusaur so that i can use it right away

dont mean to brag but my umbreon is shiny ;P

i mentioned in the post above, friendship is replaced wiith stones in this game, my umbreon evolved with moonston. try a thunderstone

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
friendship in this game is replaced with stones eg. i evolved my eevee using a moonstone to get umbreon... have you tried using a thunderstone..? theres a store in i think aroma town that sells a whole bunch of stones, if it's not there, i know for a fact that another store somewhere has them.

and no, venusaur doesnt learn sunny day, i have a sp/spat ninetales with draught ability that i put out before my venusaur so that i can use it right away

i mentioned in the post above, friendship is replaced wiith stones in this game, my umbreon evolved with moonston. try a thunderstone

Cool the stones thing is good to know. Anyways, I guess I will not be teaching my venusaur solar beam, because I wen't with growlithe instead and his ability is flash fire. Still useful but not for solar beam. Ninetails' drought combined with solar beam sounds awesome but Arcanine has been one of my favorites forever so I had to go with growlithe. Can't wait for him to evolve! Thanks a lot for the reply, now I can continue lvling my venusaur. ;P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014

thanks for the help anyway!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2014
after complete gym 7 ... I was been called up to Dark Rising island... I cant back... What should I do?

Back