• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
What, and you're not? o_O Anyway, it's incredibly difficult to portray people in action poses, even more so when animating. And of course a single screenshot will look weird, due to the effect of an amazing thing called animation.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
No, in fact I'm not. There's a difference between proving a point and being defensive.

If I say anything bad about Naruto, you flip.​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Not now, obviously. But when I said something rude about Sasuke, that's when you freaked.

Anyway, both of us are derailing the thread. For future reference: Any complaints about what I said, keep it in post comments or VMs/PMs.

Now, for something Shinji related. I'm pissed because Shinji hasn't appeared in the anime for 20 episodes. >< Ugh.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
I'd have to agree with SL-sama this time. The fighting scenes have very, VERY bad quality. This is also one of the reasons why I left the show... Agh, sorry!

Now when I think of it, Shinji has appeared (cameos included) in 25 episodes. 8D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Yeah, he's appeared a lot. XD But I want him to appear maor.

He was only mentioned (and his Pokémon shown) in 1 of the 20 episodes he hasn't been in. In a row. @~@​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
I need something to fuel my Pokemon Buzz. . .
I've been listen to Dotchi ~ Nyo for about 30 minutes now >_>;;
And I just listened to Jun sing Pokemon Ondo in the background of an episode. . . does Shinji have a song he sings in the Anime?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Jun's singing voice is so adorable. XD

I don't think Shinji has a song he sings in the anime, but his voice actor supposedly sang Kimi no Soba de.​

ShadowYashi

Years
XDD this pic was too funny.
The last strip made me laugh
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Eww, that picture has two pairings I hate. >< IkariShipping = Boo. AAML = Boo. ContestShipping = Yay! =D​

ShadowYashi

Years
I find Ikarishipping Cute
AAML is overated and frankly I'm sick of people whining about weather Kasumi is going to return or not =/
I adore Contest Shipping =3

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
AAML = Ash and Misty Love
ComaShipping = Satoshi/Ash x Shinji

Club is lacking in ColdCoffeeShipping pics.
sd24.jpg

ShadowYashi

Years
Wow. Just got finished watching Pursuing a Lofty Goal on Youtube.
The episode with the PokeRinger Contest.
Gahhh I wanted Shinji to win >:C
He so should've won that, Staravia shouldn't have evolved when it did and even after it did, is still should've lost, Honchkrow had it! but then stupid Satoshi messed it up with his stupid cheering.
Watching this made me really dislike Satoshi even more >:C

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Wow. Just got finished watching Pursuing a Lofty Goal on Youtube.
The episode with the PokeRinger Contest.
Gahhh I wanted Shinji to win >:C
He so should've won that, Staravia shouldn't have evolved when it did and even after it did, is still should've lost, Honchkrow had it! but then stupid Satoshi messed it up with his stupid cheering.
Watching this made me really dislike Satoshi even more >:C
I knew as soon as they annouced PokeRinger was to appear in the anime that Staravia was going to evolve there. Swellow did, remember?

And ContestShipping ftw. /random

Back