• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM September] Pokémon Eruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
there are some glitches with the connection of maps.
PokemonEruptiorn216_01.png

And the beta is nice, I like your script. :)

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
there are some glitches with the connection of maps.
PokemonEruptiorn216_01.png

And the beta is nice, I like your script. :)
If I move the house over, then I'd have to change... About 20 scripts, hope you know that... So basically, even though it's a glitch, it will have to stay that way :(

Scorching Shadow

A true Pokémaster
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
I get the same glitch with the bridge where the old man who lost his glasses was but it changes like 3 times if you run in both directions

blue

gucci
Years
Can Anyone Help Me, I've Just Reached The Old Mans House (The One Where It's Blocked By A Bush And He Enters The Code To Get In) And I've got the Pokedex and I don't know where to go or what to do next

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Not unless you change the "about 20 scripts":P
What do you mean by that? :S
I get the same glitch with the bridge where the old man who lost his glasses was but it changes like 3 times if you run in both directions
I don't understand what you're trying to say :\
Can Anyone Help Me, I've Just Reached The Old Mans House (The One Where It's Blocked By A Bush And He Enters The Code To Get In) And I've got the Pokedex and I don't know where to go or what to do next
Spoiler:

Here are a few screenshots of one of the trainers that I'm scripting. I just thought I'd share with you ;)
Screen.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png

There's something "unique" about these screens, can anyone tell me? :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Maybe its just me but i think that this Unique thing is DP styled text ? Am i right ? :D
Anyway those screens seem cool. I'll play beta soon :)

syyyr

Advanceshipper :D
Years
maybe when the hoppip is called out of his pokeball the game doesnť say: "Go, HOPPIP!" but "...Hence my name : (

Scorching Shadow

A true Pokémaster
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
Okay so I walk on the bridge and right after i step off the bridge it'll change all glitchy like the lab in 12345's picture and if you keep going on and off the bridge it changes to different colors and stuff, the "unique" thing is her name Lass Place a play on Last Place and she says she never wins anything, hence her name Oh and why does the running sprite look different? it looks kinda like super mario lo

Last edited:

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
If I move the house over, then I'd have to change... About 20 scripts, hope you know that... So basically, even though it's a glitch, it will have to stay that way
I know :\
Okay so I walk on the bridge and right after i step off the bridge it'll change all glitchy like the lab in 12345's picture and if you keep going on and off the bridge it changes to different colors and stuff
That's a glitches when you mapping with different tilesets. You need to make the same tree, buiding... (there are 2 tilesets in a map) in limit of 2 map or make a warp to next map like the gate (or station) in Fire Red. You can also change the tileset....
Sorry for my bad English. :\

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Some bugs I found
Spoiler:

Cooley ya nearly killed me from laugh when I reached the Mr.Pokemon's house :D :D
"Old man typed a really complicated password" :D And the other lines :D :D
And McDonalds 4ever :D :D

But in overall totally great and funny hack :D
Good luck in continuing .)

Edit : oh I forgot to ask. Will Chikorita also be obtainable as other Johto starters?

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Oh. Thanks.
I actually figured it out before.

But there is a glitch; I don't know if it's intentional or not, but when I go after Paul and the guard, the game restarts.
Well, that doesn't sound very intentional :cer_tongue:

There seems to be more and more bugs related to this hack, and there are, it's really easy to spot (and even easier to fix), pretty heavy pallete errors on the places where the grass meets water, mountains, fences (?), etc.

Hope you'll fix these things, or the hack's reputation might get worse... (not the Rep system, I mean real reputation)
Happy hacking, and well, good luck with it :cer_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back