• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Raizer was starting to get the jist of things when a stranger approached him. After his own trainer had been so harsh raizer was feeling very defensive and in reply bolstered the flames on his back trying to fend of the stranger.

"Raizer what has gotten into you." Isaac said having to back up to evade being burnt to a crisp.

"Qui la la va Qui!" {I've got my dignity! and I expect to keep it.} Raizer barked not only at Isaac but all the trainers.

Isaac picked up on this. Raizer wasn't directing his anger at him alone, but at everyone around him. When Raizer's flame died down a bit Isaac slowly walked up beside him. Knelling next to him Isaac whispered;

"Whatever is bothering you Raizer you need to get over it. We've trained long and hard to get and with one mistake we can't throw it all away. We'll just get stronger and better, but before we can do that you need to calm down and face facts. We all screw up."

"Quuuiaaaaa" Raizre sighed.

"I'm sorry for being so harsh, but come on lets put this behind us we're losing time today and I still want to get to that arena." Isaac said standing back up.

"Qi uava" {...me too.} Raizer barely said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Starr, use Confusion!" Jimmy commanded.

"Yamask, Protect!" Bryce said, and Yammask blocked Starr's attack with some kind of barrier. Jimmy wasn't happy about this. He ordered his Drowzee to use Confusion again, but after he did, Bryce said something that would make the battle very hard for the rebellious-looking boy.

"Yamask, use Curse!"

Then, Yamask created some big nail kind of thing and used it to hit himself, taking about half its energy. But then a weird aura appeared around Starr, and it screamed in pain.

"What the...What the hell is goinig on?" Jimmy said, getting more upset, "Starr, use Hypnosis!" But then Yamask blocked it with Protect under orders from Bryce, and Starr screamed in pain as the curse took more energy from him.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N didn't flinch when Raizer shot those flames from his back. He just continued to kneel there with that calm expression on his face despite the risk of. . . you know, possibly getting 3rd degree burns.

"Ah. . . so it's a matter of pride. That's understandable," N spoke out loud after hearing Raizer's words. He slowly stood back up as he looked down at the Raizer. "Just be careful in the future. It wouldn't be a good idea to go through this situation again now would it?"

To anyone paying attention to N, they would notice that he was looking at the Raizer the whole time he was talking. . . as if he was talking to the Raizer the whole time rather than the pokemon's trainer.

Zoroark laughed at Snype's remarks about ghosts. "Oh really? Well little one," he began as he leaned down towards Snype as he was towering over him. "I've actually seen quite a few ghosts afraid of other ghosts~. Trust me. It tends to happen from time to time. Keheheheheheh."

Zoroark grinned as he over heard what Snype just mumbled. "Nah, trust me I've seen bigger. Judging by your sister here though. . ." Zoroark looked up at the Dragonite as if taking in her full height and then looked back down to Snype. "I'm guessing her ego is a lot more miniscule compared to her size eh? Keheheheheheh. She might prove to be a /somewhat/ interesting challenge for a friend of mine. . . buuuuuuuut. . . then again I could be wrong. Keheheheheh~"

N turned his head around to Zoroark and held out the jacket to him. "Zoroark . . . could you please return this to its owner?"

Zoroark just ran over to N, swiped the jacket from his hand, and rushed back towards Snype and Dragonite . . . And Vanished in an illusionary cloud of smoke. When he reappeared he was right next to Dragonite, leaning against her using his arm as a prop between him and the Dragonite's Leg.

"Hey, how's it going big girl?" he said in a casual voice as if he was standing there the whole time. "You mind coming down here for a second?" he said as he began waving Valorie's Jacket as if it was some kind of flag above him. "I think this belongs to your. . . what did you call her again? 'Mommy' or something?"

"Zoroark, please resist the urge to swing that around. The old man Pryce did ask us to return it to her after all," N said calmly.

Kenshin Ren

It took Kenshin a moment to realize she had come back and was all bandaged up. He looked up at her when she asked that question and just. . . shook his head, not realizing she was just joking.

"Um, n-no I was. . . just. . . worried," he said in a weak depressed voice. He looked down at his feet with a pitiful look on his face. ". . . I'm sorry."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: Hello everyone. I'm new to the Trainer Academy RP so I'd appreciate it if no one ignored me. I don't exactly know where everyone is in the RP. Of course, feel free to run into my character if you want to, but please don't ignore my post. xD Seriously, you don't wanna make Kilik mad!)

The sound of the waves, the island afar, the new student coming to the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Kilik Chambers stands at the side of the boat, looking at the island. Yaibe stands on Kilik's shoulder as they await their department. Yaibe is pretty excited to come to this island, so wanting to get stronger. Kilik has on a smile, expecting this to be a grand adventure. This Academy, it'll help him reach his full potential, his fighting spirit. Who would he meet? To make friends, enemies, even battle mates. With so many trainers on the island, there would be no end to battles.

"This is it." Kilik said. Yaibe looked at him with excited eyes.

"Osha!" His pokemon cheered out. His moment would come soon. When he becomes the most strategic trainer their is, able to win even against the toughest trainers with ease. Of course the road ahead won't be that easy.

A lot of different people here. The trainer's pokemon are a lot different from Unova's pokemon. This would be interesting to see them in battle. The intercom suddenly boomed out the captain's voice. They really oughtta fix the volume on that thing. At least Kilik has finally arrived...to the Pokemon Trainer Academy.

As he departed with his Oshawott, Yaibe, Kilik was given a red jacket. Must be the color for the dorm I'm in. He put on the jacket, checking out it's style. Not too shabby, but could be better. So many teachers & trainers here, where could he start? His first Academy battle would come soon. For now, it was time to look around & meet the trainers here. Hopefully though they weren't too strong for Kilik to handle.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of became aware of a specific Zoroark below her. What the heck was it doing?--- Oh no. All at once things clicked. That was her jacket. Why did N have that though? She seriously doubted he was in league with those bullies. Sure she didn't trust the guy, but that would've been hilariously convenient and unusual for a teacher to do such a thing. This frustrated her. She wasn't sure how she felt about N helping her.

Dragonite just sort of looked down at Zoroark with a strange look on her face, feeling the much smaller pokemon's hand against her belly. After a few moments Dragonite moved backwards before abruptly shifted and flopped down on her belly. Because of the way she got down it honestly made the local ground shake a bit. Her arms were crossed in front of her head, making her position oddly enough resemble something you might've expected from a human. Gosh, I wonder where she learned it from? Meanwhile, a mildly terrified looking Valorie realized she was not about to get squashed and regained her composition, still sitting on Dragonite's arms. Dragonite meanwhile appeared to be having fun judging by the expression on her face.

Olivia Wolf

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark and Snype quickly stepped back as Dragonite was about to land on her stomach. Sheesh at this rate Mark would get crushed by her. Turned out that the blue jacket the teacher was holding onto was actually Valorie's Jacket. He did remember Valorie telling him about a couple of Bullies that took her jacket when they were on that boat... must have gotten it back from them somehow. Mark would have given those jerks a piece of his own mind if he knew who they were but he didn't want to blow his chances with Halloween today. Snype would never forgive him.

Mark made sure Valorie didn't get crushed after Dragonites little stunt but thankfully she was alright. He couldn't really see her face from his his angle though so he wasn't sure if she was at all terrified from all of that. Mark smiled and walked over to Dragonite and pet her head.

"Careful there! You might hurt someone if your not careful. Your a big girl now!" Mark said happily to Dragonite. Still had the heart of a child...

Meanwhile Snype continued his conversation with Zourark.
"Kehe, a challange huh? I wouldn't count on it. She was pretty darn tough as a Dratini! Mark battled Val once and I saw the whole thing. She's really good at battling." Snype said.

Mark then looked over to the other teacher. He may as well get to know everyone around.

"So uh... who are you? A friend of Val's?" Mark asked him.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Well...uh I think Raizer and I will take our leave. we'll um see you all later." Isaac said heading back out on his hike to battlefield twelve.

"Rai Qui!" Raizer nodded following his trainer.

Isaac and Raizer walked in silence as they proceeded back on their route to the battle field.

(Jason Tyreal Wolf is your newest teacher. he teaches training methods and will be happy to help tutor students at anytime outside of his class. basically he teaches how to train your pokemon without just battling them.)

Tempest, Jason's Gyarados, tore through the waves. His trainer stood atop his head watching the academy rise up in the distance. Jason had recieved the invitation a week ago and only now the young trainer was arriving on the foreign island. He had been all around the world, yet this place was one of the few that were new to him. He had experienced so much, probably why the academy wanted him, yet he was still finding new wonder in this world.

"Lets not drag this out. Aqua tail!" Jason shouted.

"GAAARRAAAAAAA!" Tempest laugehd at the order and smashed down his tail launching himself like a rocket.

Tempet literaly took off. He soared towards the school while his trainer stood atop unphased by the roaring wind and imense force. It wasn't his first time in this situation. This was what he meant by training. Learning that each pokemon is only as strong as it's trainer lets it be. To let the pokemon give it's all the trainer must give their all.

"It's time to start again." Jason laughed to himself.

Dawn

Years

Olivia Wolf

Olivia shrugged it off casually for an unknown reason. Perhaps she wasn't one to take it personally? After a moment she seemed to attempt to get Kenshin's attention with a handwave.

"Hey..! It's alright. Really. No need to be so blue~ ... ... Would you like to have a pokemon battle?"

Olivia wasn't sure why. She got the feeling it might cheer him up. Pokebattles were fun, right? The concept that he mght feel even more down if he lost to a girl was foreign to her. Namely because she wasn't very competitive. Battling had always been a sport at best or perhaps simply a chance to show off her pop culture knowledge. After all. Pokemon battles /were/ part of pop culture here. Hence, MacKenzie.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
(OOC: I said Zoroark was leaning against her leg, not her stomach o-o)

N

Zoroark continued to lean against the Dragonite's leg until he took just a small step back to avoid getting crushed by her. He just casually slowly walks over to the front of the Dragonite's face, casually leaning over her face with a calm smug grin. He then proceeded to walk around the Dragonite's head and neck before stopping in front of Valorie and calmly placing the jacket next to her on the Dragonite's arm. He just walked back over to the front of the Dragonite's head and then looked down at Snype.

"Heheheh. Trust me. It /will/ be an interesting show to watch should that happen. Granted. . . I've rarely seen my friend lose a fight. Then again. . . that first time was only because the opponent had something equally as strong but. . . well yeah. Let's just say she'll have a hard time. Yours might be rougher if you tried facing him," the Zoroark said with a sneer on his face. Granted. . . there was something darker in his current sneer than there was before. A hint of warning perhaps? Some might consider what he said a threat, granted, Zoroark was a dark type pokemon after all. It was probably the very few ways he was able to actually express genuine warning out of concern.

N watched as the boy and his Quilava left them before turning back to answer Mark.

"I wouldn't know if I was her friend or not, given our circumstances. I would like to be friends with the majority of the students here if I could," N said in a very calm gentle voice, despite the speed at which he was talking. "Valorie and I met during the fieldtrip the other day at the HoTa building in Safron City, and again today in Drayden's Dragon-Type Specialization class. I am a new intern here for the Academy. In addition to helping a few of the teachers with their individual classes, I will also be giving a class of my own very soon. My name is N Harmonia Gropius. You may simply refer to me as N. I am not entirely comfortable being addressed as "Mr." yet despite my age. I originally hail from the Unova region and have been traveling the world these past few years before eventually arriving here. Over there. . ." he points to Zoroark. "Is one of my childhood friends Zoroark. I believe Dragonite and Snype have already seen a few good examples of his powers over illusions. Please forgive him if he misbehaves, it's somewhat the result of his pride in his mastery of illusions as well as his own nature. Dark Types seem to have all the fun for some odd reason. Never makes a day dull, wouldn't you agree?"

Zoroark just crossed his arms and looked over to N from the corner of his eyes.

"Now why'd you gotta spoil all the fun and let them in on that N?" Zoroark asked in his own language in an almost teasing sort of tone.

N chuckled and looked back towards him with a small smile on his face. "They were bound to figure it out eventually. If what I read is true there have been a few Zorou spotted in the wild on this island."

Zoroark sneered. "Well that just takes all the fun out of being a rare illusionary pokemon now doesn't it?"

"Yes I suppose you are right," N said chuckling.

Might be a bit strange seeing him have what seems like a conversation with his pokemon like that. Not unless they were used to that kind of thing or unless they knew anything about him beforehand, like Valorie did.

N calmly glanced over to Mark. "You don't look like the boy with the Red Dratini from earlier, but from what I saw at the Dance you must be one of Valorie's close friends as well I take it?"

Kenshin Ren

. . . This. . . girl really wasn't mad at him for what happened? Why wasn't she? Was she really. . . okay with what happened? It took Kenshin a few moments for things to click in his head before he came to the conclusion he was. . . probably worrying too much over what happened. Maybe that's why she wanted a battle? He. . . honestly hadn't battled with many trainers here. He had mostly been trying to keep to himself for the past few months since the semester started.

"Um. . . I. . . guess if you're okay enough then. . . I guess that would be alright," he replied to her.

Last time he had anything close to a friendly battle it was with that pokemon trainer group he and his friends had started when they were like. . . 5 or something. They had managed to keep the group going for so long just because of how close they all were to each other. . . this was . . . kinda the first time any of their members had left the group for so long. HE was that member. Bit of guilt on his conscious? You bet there is. Then there was also that cousin of his. . . The one cousin he had that was more like an older brother than anything.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: I see Isaac already left.)

These buildings look quite nice. Then again, there were lots of battle on the island so it could be a bit messy here. First things first. Who would Kilik meet with? He walked around a bit before spotting a group of people. Their were also pokemon there too. A Dragonite, a Zoroark, a Sableye, cool pokemon to meet. Maybe Kilik should meet with these people.

Oshawott still on his shoulder, Kilik walked over to the group attempting to join in on a conversation. "Hey. How is everyone? I'm new here. My name is Kilik Chambers & I'm in the Entei dorm." They seemed very interesting. Kilik wasn't just gonna battle them suddenly though. They were probably too strong for him, plus he just got here. He'll maybe challenge them later when he trains & gets stronger.

A Zoroark. It surprised Kilik, but not for long. It seemed to be the evolved form of Zorua. That means Mistress, his Zorua, would become like Zoroark someday. "So...what's going on here?" He asked, lookingat the 'situation.'

(OoC: Note that I'm speaking to Mark, N & Valorie so please read my post!)

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded to N as he described his name, where he came from, and about his Zoroark. Mark couldn't help but laugh with N at his comment about Dark Types having all of the fun. He was right, which was why Mark wanted to stick with Snype a bit more. All of that independence may have ended up being bad for them if they were going to be separate for so long... And Mark was never involved with Snype's plots before... it'd be a good opportunity to really bond with his Pokemon.

"I gotta agree with you there N. Snype here has gotten himself involved in quite alot of trouble in the past and I've often been held responsible. It's all innocent fun though thankfully and Snype has been able to control himself pretty well." Mark said. He then began to introduce himself.

"Yep! Name's Mark. Just another fellow trainer in the school looking to learn from the best! I'm hoping that when I leave the school I'll know enough to actually start traveling around the world. Maybe become champ someday. I know alot of students here share that dream though. Mark said.

He then heard a voice behind him. Another new student began to introduce himself just out of nowhere. Not that Mark had a problem with it. He was rather social himself when it came to introductions.

"Hey Kilik. I'm Mark. Just having a friendly conversation now for the most part. I think the worst has passed all of us by now." Mark said.

Snype walked over to Zoroark and patted his back, at least as far as he could reach his back.

"Aw don't feel so bad. Just because there's alot of Zoura doesn't mean everyone will expect the trick. I've been fooled by illusions quite a bit by the other Zoura that a couple of Mark's friends own." Snype said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Starr, use Confusion again!" Jimmy commanded, and Bryce told Yamask to use Protect again, but it failed and was hit and knocked out by a critical hit from Starr. After that, Starr got on his knees, struggling to keep up and Jimmy sighed.

"You were lucky this time, new kid. But this ain't over." Bryce said, looking really angry. "Zangoose, come out!"

Jimmy sent Starr back inside his Pokéball, releasing him from the curse. "Grim, go and take that fool!"

[Fine...Whatever...] Grim said, sighing as she faced the Zangoose.

"Zangoose, Night Slash!" Bryce commanded, and Zangoose dealt quite some damage to Grim. She got upset and, under Jimmy's command, used Disable to stop Zangoose from using that move. Then she used Pain Split on him, taking a lot of energy from Zangoose and using it to recover. Then Zangoose used Hone Claws.

Jimmy glared at Bryce. "You idiots are going to pay for getting in my way!" he yelled.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of glanced at Isaac as he left. Huh. He must've had something better to do. Then she turned her attention back to N and just sort of watched with a mildly distrustful look on her face. She wasn't quick to open up to say the least. I mean, the guy had put the human race in a lot of danger. Could you imagine how the human race would make due without pokemon? If you could, you obviously haven't studied up on your lore! And then I got an awful, awful idea for a roleplay. To put it bluntly, and get straight to the point, if N had somehow succeeded a lot of people would have perished for various reasons. At least, assuming Arceus himself didn't come down and tell N to stop playing him.

Valorie's thoughts were distracted by a boy's voice though. Hmm? She didn't recognize this voice, and turned to see an unfamiliar boy. Dragonite seemed to be staring intently at Valorie, as if amused by the sight of her. And... who could blame Dragonite? Valorie was wearing a full-on dratini costume. ...Er, it was totally Halloween by the way. Valorie turned her head to look at Kilik, her face visible through a hole in the dratini costume directly under it's nose.

"Hi..! I'm Valorie. We were just... talking."

A hint of tension creeped into the last word to leave her mouth, her attention going back to N as she said this. She could not pick up her jacket due to a lack of arms and legs. However, Dragonite seemed to have that under control. After a moment Valorie seemed to come to a decision, and began squirming around.

"Dragonite, help me get this thing off..."

Without words, Dragonite used her telekinetic powers to tug on the elastic band more or less around Valorie's neck that kept the costume from falling off on it's own. After it had been loosened so that Valorie's shoulders could fit through she simply began squirming her way out intently.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia took a few steps back and motioned her skitty forward, whom seemed aware of the battle at hand and got into a position that suggested she was going to pounce something. Though, she was still waiting for Kenshin to release his pokemon.

"Alright, Rosie! Let's get ready to battle!"

She then turned her attention to Kenshin and just sort of smiled at him, intently awaiting his decision.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
These people looked strange. Actually the girl looked strange. Why was she wearing a Dratini costume? The young male noticed Kilik & introduced himself. "Hey Kilik. I'm Mark. Just having a friendly conversation now for the most part. I think the worst has passed all of us by now." The worst has passed all of them by now? What did he mean by that? Maybe something happened on the island. Well, what's come has gone, so it probably doesn't matter anymore.

"Nice to meet you Mark." Kilik greeted back. He looked over at the Zoroark & a Sableye. "I'm guessing the Sableye is yours." He commented to Mark. His attention then went to the girl with the Dratini costume. Why was she wearing that anyway.

"Hi..! I'm Valorie. We were just... talking." She introduced herself. Valorie huh. Of course they were talking. Perhaps this was a bad time to jump in. They were probably talking about something important. But, what's done is done. At the moment, she was having trouble taking off her costume, so she had her Dragonite loosen it a bit. She tried taking it off herself again. Kilik decided to be nice & help her out.

"Here. Let me help." Kilik put Yaibe down & tried taking off the costume off of her. He glanced at the other stranger. He looked familiar. He had mint green hair with a hat on. Who was he again?

Yaibe walked over to the Sableye & Zoroark, curious about them. "Hi! I'm Yaibe. How are you guys?" Yaibe looked at Zoroark. He looked somewhat like Mistress.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N looked at Mark with . . . what may have been a gentle sad smile on his face at the mention of becoming the champion being his dream. Wasn't there another who he met before in the past who had that same dream? Then again the boy had a point. Almost everyone has the dream of becoming the champion.

Of course. . . N technically /did/ defeat the champion of Unova. Even Valorie should be aware of this.

Now a new boy with an Oshawott was coming over and introducing themselves. N looked like he was approaching Kilik. "Well hello there-" Only his attention was directed to the Oshawott instead. "little Oshawott. My name is N. Did your friend give you a nickname or do you prefer to go by Oshawott?"

. . . Yep. That's N for ya. The ally of pokemon.

Zoroark quirked an eyebrow at the Sableye as he began patting. . . well what would technically count as his waistline in a way. "Meh. Zorua's aren't anywhere near my skill. Takes a while for them to get the convincing effect and a-" Zoroark stopped when he found a somewhat familiar scent in the air. I sense something, a presence I've not felt since-/rperisstrangledforthevaderreference Zoroark looked at the Oshawott that approached him and Snype with a look of curiosity. There wasn't a snarky grin here like he was displaying a lot of earlier. Rather his mean-looking eyes would almost suggest he had a very serious stare on his face. He looked to the Oshawott's trainer with that same studying stare he was giving Oshawott a while ago. What is it about the scent they both have that's so familiar?

. . . Oh now he knows what it is. It's a Zorua's scent. He looked back at the Oshawott as N was introducing himself to the small water pokemon.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin and everyone else in the waiting room just kinda. . . stared at Olivia for a moment. Kenshin was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable as those stares were starting to focus on him as well.

". . . Um. . ." Crap she still never gave him her name yet. ". . . D-Don't you think we should. . . take this. . . outside?"

After all. . . who has a pokemon battle in a doctor/nurse office waiting room? People are already in some kind of ailment as it is, would it REALLY be a good idea to have a pokemon battle in this room when they could very well accidentally hurt the other people waiting to get checked on by the doctor?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Whether the costume was taken off or not, Kilik noticed the stranger approach him. "Well hello there-" No wait. He was talking to Kilik's Oshawott. Wait what?! "little Oshawott. My name is N. Did your friend give you a nickname or do you prefer to go by Oshawott?" No way. This guy was N? What's he doing here?

Yaibe was wondering what was up with Zoroark. He was smelling something. Then he noticed N introducing himself to him. Yaibe looked at N. Why was he introducing himself only to him? "Osha. Oshawott wott. Oshawott!" (Hello N. Uh, yeah. It's Yaibe. I actually like the name!) Yaibe answered. He was wondering if N knew what he was saying. No way. Humans don't know what Pokemon actually say.

Kilik was still wondering why N was here. So he approached him. "Are you...N?" Kilik knew he was N. He just wanted to make sure. His mouth was a little open. It's kind of an honor to meet N, & also not an honor to meet him. Either way he was awstruck.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Bryce smirked as he looked behind him. One of the Suicune dorm kids, Derby, was gone. Then his eyes returned to the battle. "Hey, new kid, just to let you now. Disable doesn't last forever. And once it wears off, I'm gonna crush you!" he said in an arrogant voice tone, "Zangoose, Hone Claws again!"

Jimmy could see how Zangoose obeyed its trainer. But then he heard something.

"Hypnosis. Now."

Then he saw everything blurry, until he passed out. Smokey, angered, turned to see Derby sending Gastly back inside its Pokéball, chuckling as he put a foot on Jimmy's back. Angered, Smokey used Tackle on Derby, sending him flying against a rock and knocking him out.

Grim sighed as she turned to see what was going on. [I guess I'm on my own now...] she said, letting out another yawn before using Confuse Ray on Zangoose. But the latter dodged, and the attack went straight towards Bryce, who jumped out of the way, only for his other partner to be hit by it. He collapsed and drooled. Bryce then turned around.

"Hone Claws one more time!" Bryce said, "I have the feeling Disable is going to wear off pretty soon...Hehehe..."

Megaman765

Years
Was Mark seeing this? Was this N fellow talking to Pokemon? He knew bri had that talent but it was pretty surprising to see someone else able to communicate with them. Mark looked down at the Tonberry headpiece for his costume he was carrying. It felt so relieving to take that thing off. Another thing that caught Mark's attention was how awestruck Kilik was about meeting this N guy.

Kilik also offered to assist Valorie out of her costume to assist Dragonair. Mark would have volunteered to help as well but she seemed to be fine with just the two of them. Mark knew well enough to give Valorie some space. He didn't want to act like those other boys at the Dance, despite the fact that he saw her as a love interest still...

"Heh, Judging by his reaction I guess you have quite a reputation huh N? Guess all the teachers here share that trait as well, considering alot of them are gym leaders." Mark said.

Snype's ears perked when he heard the Oshawott introduce himself. He quickly turned around to greet him.

"Yaibe huh? I'm Snype. You getting all prepped up for Halloween night?" Snype asked with a sinister smirk.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie succesfully worked her way out of her costume, revealing her normal atire. Her beanie still went unused though. Goodness knew how long that tauros had been chewing on it. Gross! Regardless, she folded the costume up semi-neatly and slid off of Dragonite's arm. Digging into her satchel with an expression of irritation on her face sue approached N. She was going to make a point with copious amounts of violence! Link does it! ...In a pokemon battle that is. Meanwhile Dragonite just sort of watched her curiously, on the edge of getting up and following. Valorie stopped a few feet out of arm's reach and held out her drawn and primed pokeball as if it were evidence of how serious she was.

"N! I challenge you to a pokemon battle!"

Dun nun! There's no saying no saying no now N! She looked at you! Valorie seemed pretty serious. Though the inner monologue that had inspired his was unknownst to all but herself. She didn't seem to be paying any of the others much mind right then. A small part of her admittedly wanted to beat a teacher and show off though. Teachers were automatically powerful, right? Dragonite proceeded to get back up, watching from her new found vantage point that was her height.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia just sort of became confused. Why were people staring? It didn't make sense because she honestly hadn't done anything to warrant that sort of attention. Was it the cat smiling at Kenshin obliviously? Were they in a room full of team plasma members? Perhaps if Bassiroth does not want to ruin this girl's life he will start thinking a bit more before he decides to control large groups of NPCs. Regardless, Olivia just sort of blanked for a moment. She didn't know anything about any rules about battling indoors.

"Oh... um... alright."

It seemed like a long way to walk to her, but whatever. Feeling a bit aggravated by the obnoxious and totally inappropriate staring from those nearby Olivia sent an annoyed look in their general direction. She could've said half a dozen insults, but she didn't want to waste time bothering with them. She had better things to do, and so she turned her attention to the door and began heading out.

"Let's start heading there then."

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye

Skye glanced up and pocketed Ellie's Pokeball again. He really was not sure this was going to be such a great matchup. He wasn't concerned about typing but he was worried about the fact that Rama had successfully ticked off the opponent. That usually meant a beatdown and that was not good. When people lost themselves to wild rage, they were easier to exploit. Rama enjoyed that, he enjoyed it quite a bit.

He hoped he didn't have to rein his Pokemon in. That would cause an argument that was not worth having at all.

Rama grinned mockingly. He could avoid this attack. It was a reckless angry charge. But why? Let's mess with the idiot more. Quillie hit, but Rama dug his paws into the earth and allowing him to remain standing. He smirked and swung at the Quilava with his left paw. At the last second he switched to his right, the paw glowing in the dark energy of a Faint Attack. It was aimed toward the Fire-type's head.

Pala frowned. "Is this okay?" Skye shook his head. Pala nodded. "Okay."

Back