• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I like spicy bean burgers more. Totally shocking for a vegetarian, I know.

Pasta was good, well apart from the fact it was molten and I burnt my tongue.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Could always start finding a cure for cancer.

Or just watch Anime.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Netto, I don't know whether to call you brave or stupid for trying that. Desperate I'd throw in there too, but i doubt it was in desperation. Probs just laziness BT

Years

IDK, was trying to save money and was usually in a hurry to make a sandwich so I never got to eat it. But meh, it's from the dollar store anyways. Also the bread was in the fridge so all the water came out lol. xDD

Anyays, liked this episode of SAO. Jord kept on calling it "indecent" due to the loli and tentacle monster scenes. Heh. Overall a great adaptation.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Chainsaw it? Naw mang. Go for da katana slice.

...Netto, was this a subbed episode, or was it a raw?

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Eh. If it were a guntana similar to Squall's gunblade, I'd agree. But it lacks range :U And even then, the katana has to be well-made for it to be the boss blade it is renowned as being.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Talking about effort, I actually played some Pokemon White the other day. I got stuck in some dungeon part, don't know which quicksands to fall through and I've ran out of repel. Most annoying thing in the world.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That's the place, so annoying. I've just beaten Fuuro (sorry if using the Eleven name offends anyone again, I've totally forgotten her English name). Her gym was easy with my sexy Zebstrika.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was easily able to take her down with my Zebstrika myself. Elesa was also easy for me because of my Zebstrika. She couldn't use Volt Switch on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back