• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I really need to get myself to a Costco's sometimes... problem is my parents are very much firmly placed in the Wal-Mart camp, even though I personally feel that place is a den of evil.

droomph

weeb
Years
ha my parents used to shop at Wal-Mart and Sam's Club. Thank god they switched to Costco. Those sticker greeters were really embarrassing after a while. no offense to any lifetime greeters on PC tho

but trust me Kirkland's Signature is getting to me. :c I personally prefer some store near my house called Gene's Fresh Foods, or another more "local" store (ie it's not a nationwide brand). They actually seem to care somewhat.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Speaking of food, I just came back from dinner outside, but seeing as this is tropical climate, no, it had to rain, and the way home had downward slopes. Not to mention my slippers getting wet inside. Boy, it felt like I was sliding! But what's a weather to do with me having to eat anyway, huh?

Years
You know what's amazing to eat? Choco-Pies.

1039844093.jpg

I just ate one. Probably undid the half hour of exercise I did today.

Years
You know what's amazing to eat? Choco-Pies.

1039844093.jpg

I just ate one. Probably undid the half hour of exercise I did today.

Oh my goddd I love those. XD; But we haven't bought them for a few months and I've been trying to cut back on chocolate. /tempted, sob

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
are those like moon pies? I haven't had those in forever. ;-; I tried to get a pack and my friend refused to let me because she said they were disgusting and trashy. XDDDD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I actually like spending long hours on the road in a car... then again I have an unnatural interest in the hotels, fast food places, and gas stations located just off the Interstate. Yeah, I'm weird but I'm most at home when I'm on the open road :P

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I actually like spending long hours on the road in a car... then again I have an unnatural interest in the hotels, fast food places, and gas stations located just off the Interstate. Yeah, I'm weird but I'm most at home when I'm on the open road :P
I travel so much that I've learned to live with it. Actually just stepped off a six hour flight and I feel great.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
When I was younger, my brother and I were massively obsessed with service stations, so much so that we'd harangue our parents whenever we went on any long trips to stop at as many as possible. Even though we'd only ever eat the same things (Burger King or KFC) and they were all mostly owned by the same three companies. But it was the principle of the thing that mattered to us... not that I can remember what that is now! :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
When I was younger, my brother and I were massively obsessed with service stations, so much so that we'd harangue our parents whenever we went on any long trips to stop at as many as possible. Even though we'd only ever eat the same things (Burger King or KFC) and they were all mostly owned by the same three companies. But it was the principle of the thing that mattered to us... not that I can remember what that is now! :D

When I was young, the concept of a place combining a refueling station and a restaurant fascinated me. Even more so was the truck stop near my grandma's because that had a restaurant, refueling station and a motel.

I've since learned that that particular motel is a cheap dirty place and a hive for suspicious activity, but my 8 year old self couldn't care less xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back