• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

echo; A KANTO JOURNEY (OOC)

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Want to learn sexy background technique! ;_;

Also, how will the Pokemon we have now and collect later develop moves wise? You've identified that we'll stumble upon TMs but can they learn move tutor or additional egg moves as well? And how about starting moves for evolved Pokemon that are only accessible by relearning forgotten moves in the games?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, darnit. This RP looked like a ton of fun, but with the full player count -and- Ninjadude grabbing my Quilava before I got to make a post here, I suppose that's it :P Although, if a spot opens up, and the Quilava isn't snatched away, give me a poke and I'm here in a heartbeat.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Will probably have the RP Sample up by later today, after I finish this math homework... I had such a difficult time trying to figure out what type of character to make. Snobby? Shy? Sophisticated? Other various S words? Eventually I settled on Milo >___>

Ah well. Should be good enough to develop and have some fun with.

dat pic<3

I know ~ I don't know who did it (found through image search...) but it is perfect. Narrow, but perfect. Hilbert is so photogenic... xD

If I am interpreting correctly, the CSS? It's not difficult, really. If you want I could show you some basics and whatnot? :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm probably going to recycle Madalyn Martinez (the character I made in MAO, since I didn't flesh her out as much then) and just work on my RP sample today or tomorrow. Should have it by then. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Also, how will the Pokemon we have now and collect later develop moves wise? You've identified that we'll stumble upon TMs but can they learn move tutor or additional egg moves as well? And how about starting moves for evolved Pokemon that are only accessible by relearning forgotten moves in the games?
There will be tutors in some chapters and maybe if you make really really good capture posts (I mean amazing) or get a pokémon in some special way in a chapter, it'll be able to have an egg move when I present its moveset to you.

Capturing pokémon, I've left completely open for you, so the thing I put up as a challenge will be to have to follow the moves that I give to the pokémon upon capture or leveling up ;) Wouldn't be fun if you controlled everything by yourself, would it~?

Well, darnit. This RP looked like a ton of fun, but with the full player count -and- Ninjadude grabbing my Quilava before I got to make a post here, I suppose that's it :P Although, if a spot opens up, and the Quilava isn't snatched away, give me a poke and I'm here in a heartbeat.
^^

Will probably have the RP Sample up by later today, after I finish this math homework... I had such a difficult time trying to figure out what type of character to make. Snobby? Shy? Sophisticated? Other various S words? Eventually I settled on Milo >___>

Ah well. Should be good enough to develop and have some fun with.

I know ~ I don't know who did it (found through image search...) but it is perfect. Narrow, but perfect. Hilbert is so photogenic... xD
Looking forward to reading your RP sample!

Yes, indeed. I initially reserved him for myself but I figured the BW2 character fit the personality I had in mind better ^^

I'm probably going to recycle Madalyn Martinez (the character I made in MAO, since I didn't flesh her out as much then) and just work on my RP sample today or tomorrow. Should have it by then. :D
Lovely, can't wait!

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
I feel really bad about this buuuuut...

Is anyone interested in the Sinnoh female avatar and would like to trade (if allowed)? I rushed my decision as a result of cementing my reservation and I'm not sure if I'm happy with the avatar I selected. If anyone wanted to play as the Sinnoh female, this would be your chance.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If anyone's interested in a spot, y'all can have mine (BW2 Female & Bayleef). I realize my activity level isn't good enough for the roleplay since school is literally kicking my toosh. So yeah, Rika, your roleplay is so awesome and I know this is like the second time but uuuuuuuuugh, I must make sacrifices and stuff! :(

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'll need to pull out also, so there's a free spot up for grabs for anyone who wishes to have it. I'm not going to be as active as I planned. Better for the roleplay anyway if they have a roleplayer who'll remain active.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
Years
Hereeee's mine!

Name: Meredith Hudson
Trainer: Kanto Female
Starter: Wartortle - Egg Move Brine

Personality:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

If there's anything else you need me to do/fix, let me know! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
If it's a worthwhile trade to you, I'll accept that. If Red's ok with the avatar trade, that is. :P
I don't see no reason why not ^^ Just try to finish your SUs as soon as you can, you've already been reserved a couple of days now.

If anyone's interested in a spot, y'all can have mine (BW2 Female & Bayleef). I realize my activity level isn't good enough for the roleplay since school is literally kicking my toosh. So yeah, Rika, your roleplay is so awesome and I know this is like the second time but uuuuuuuuugh, I must make sacrifices and stuff! :(
;_______; ok. It's good that you know how to prioritize, of course.

I'll need to pull out also, so there's a free spot up for grabs for anyone who wishes to have it. I'm not going to be as active as I planned. Better for the roleplay anyway if they have a roleplayer who'll remain active.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
;___________________; Good luck with life, then!

I'll take the kanto male and ivysar spot!! :D since Curious has dropped out.

Btw Curious, dope clank sig bro (:
There are some other people who were interested so I'm gonna have to check with them first and then I might let you know if there's a spot left for you :3

@ Breezy. - looks fantastic, loved your RP sample! You are accepted. I hope there'll be some more finished SUs when I come home tonight ;)

EDIT: In case there's anyone else who wants to switch before new RPers jump in with reservations (or if new reservationists want an overview of the situation in the first post now) the stuff now available is:

Ivysaur

Bayleef
Quilava
Croconaw

Combusken

Prinplup

Pignite

... and...

Kanto Male
Johto Male
Sinnoh Male (either D/P or Platinum form)
BW2 Female

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Ha! You've activated my trap card! Alpha Application! ALPHA SU ACTIVATE!

Name: Hector Ayoba
Trainer: BW 2 Male
Starter: Sword the Dewott - Night Slash

Personality: Hector is very brave. The first thing on his mind is charging in to help anybody, no matter who they are as long as it means getting in some hero time. He isn't overly smart, nor is he overly dumb. He is of average intelligence, so his conversations aren't always the brightest. When he is around girls, he says the most awkwardly sweet things, like "I like your face..." or something of the likes. His awkwardness level is off the charts if you're a girl. He says the strangest things that won't make since. If you're a guy, he'll be just another one of the bros. There is nothing particular about Hector, other than his obsession with proving himself and being a hero.

Hector absolutely hates boring people. The way they drone on drives him nuts. Excitement is always needed. He knows all of the stories of super heroes and fantasy heroes, pokemon heroes and rogue heroes. He could list all of them. Another thing he dislikes is chewing gum. When he sees someone chewing it he'll fix them with a cold, glaring stare. He is somewhat silent if he doesn't know you very well, or if you are someone he doesn't like. If you ask him why he doesn't speak, he'll answer, "Silence is my preferred form of communication." His father was a trainer himself, so Hector vowed that he would be the Pokemon League and become the pokemon master. He has taken that vow to heart and believes every word of it.

Roleplay sample:

I don't know where to begin. I've never been good at this kinda stuff...well crap. I'll just start off with what I ate for breakfast. I had an Oran Berry sandwich. It was pretty good...My mom made it. She's an amazing cook....wait...Crap. Got a little off topic there...well, memory, don't fail me now! (Looks off into the distance and a flashback appears with the dreamy music)

I woke up to a buzzing alarm clock. I shot up and looked at the time. It took a minute for my mind to register it. A little drool was dribbling down my chin. "Dang..." I blinked. "I'M FREAKING LATE!" I got up and pulled some blue jeans on over my bare legs, tossed a white t-shirt on, buttoned a red shirt over my white shirt, and pulled my backpack on. I looked into my mirror and noticed I had unsightly bed head. I couldn't go out in public with that, so I reached over and grabbed a red hat and plopped it down on my head. "There we go. No one shall see the disgrace that is bed head now." I nodded with an affirming look and ran down my stairs, jumping to skip the last four.

"Hey Hector! Where are you going in such a hurry?" My mom asked in an unhurried tone. She held out my breakfast, which I talked about earlier.

"No time mom! Gotta go start my pokemon journey!" I said it as if it was one word and snatched the sandwich from her hand. Eating could wait. Pokemon adventures couldn't.

"Hector, WAIT!" My mom called after me. I didn't stop. Stopping is an excuse for...bleh! Failure is just an excuse for stopping. Me and my forgetting terms...

I ignored her statement and was well down the street to meet Professor Pine at the Pokemon Center with a trail of dust behind me. The world around me was a blur. I was truly running like the wind. All I could say was, "WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" In a loud, unnecessary voice. The lab was approaching fast. If I stopped, I would be sent sprawling. If I didn't stop, I would slam right into the side of the center. Either way is was gonna hurt.

I stopped. It did hurt. I went to the ground in seconds and I was jacked up. I stood up with this awful crick in my back to come face-to-face with Professor Pine. "That wasn't very smooth, young lad." She said with a tsk, tsk voice while wagging a finger.

"He...Hehe...He..." I trailed off. "Yeah....So...Could I have a pokemon?" I asked awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck with one hand and gave an awkward grin.

"Of course. Follow me." She led me inside the center and gestured to three pokeballs. "These contain Wartortle, Ivysaur, and Charmeleon. Take your pick."

The thought of taking the stage 2 pokemon bamboozled me. "Wait! What about Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charman-?"

"BECAUSE SCREW THEM!" Professor Pine interrupted me. "Ehem. Sorry." She cleared her throat. "Anyways, which one do you want?"

"I'll take Dewott." I said with a little bit of caution. I didn't want to be yelled at again.

She handed me my Pokedex, my pokeballs, and the pokeball that contained Dewott. "Thanks, Professor Pine." With that, I exited the lab.

I waltzed out into Route 1 with a leisurely pace. When I was a good distance in, I released Dewott. "Hello there." It just stared at me. "What's up little bro?" He stirred when I said bro. "Do you wanna be my bro?" He nodded again. "How about Sword?" He nodded again. "So Hector and Sword...original names!" I fist pumped in triumph. We had bro names!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
If there are still any free spots left, I would like to reserve the Quilava and the Sinnoh male! I'll begin writing an SU the moment I'll know if the spot is free or not :P

Back