• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trio-Species Challenge (Revived)

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Actually, I'd like to do an Ultimate Run with...can someone choose me some Pokemon? I'll go Blue>Silver>Ruby>DIamond(if I can be bothered to download it lol!).

Well, I would give you the advice to use FR/LG and HG/SS instead of Blue and Silver, or you'll be getting only I Gen. Pokèmon.

If you follow my advice, the team I would like to give you is Dragonite, Skarmory and Dusclops (Dusknoir in IV Gen games).

Or, if you will still use the games you said, your team will be Dragonite, Exeggutor and Flareon.

---

Time for a little update!

Right now, I'm on the way to Vermilion City.
And right before taking on Misty, Dratini evolved (already? :D)

I decided to hack Dratini, now I'm going to hack Steelix, for two reasons:

1- I can't get him until Aftergame.
2- I can't trade with an emulator.

Anyway, until now it was like a Solo Run :D

Here are some screenshots!

(Don't mind Dratini named as Rattata, I cheated him and forgot to name him, until now. I've got to cheat to teleport me to Lavender, then back to Cerulean. And, the first Dratini was called Pidgey because after 1st Gary battle my computer went off. :))

2zhmpvr.png
5w0bwj.png
288ty0j.png
111qm4p.png

2ziprmw.jpg

Lv. 31
Slam
Dragon Rage
Thunder Wave
Twister​

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Game: Ruby
Player: Dude
Time: cbf'd checking, probably 17 hours and something
Badges: 6

Bout to find out if I can get Snorunt or not. Hopefully I can, because I really was looking forward to raising a Glalie.

Spr_3r_257.png

Followill / Blaziken (m) lv. 51 @ Macho Brace
Fire Punch, Return, Aerial Ace, Double Kick

Spr_3r_330.png

Aleksandra / Flygon (f) lv. 47 @ King's Rock
Dragonbreath, Fly, Sand-Attack, Crunch

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Finished the Hoenn region for my ultimate run! Gonna do Platinum next.

New Mauville → Champion crown!

Spoiler:

Time for Sinnoh - gonna use Platinum.

Some ending screenies, including HOF/Champ pics, and my final Trainer Card.

ulttriosapphhof.png
ulttriosapphchamp.png
ulttriosapphtrainerstat.png

Team Wes (Final):
Spr_3r_094.png

Royal the Modest Gengar, ♂ - L53 @ Magnet
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Dream Eater
Spr_3r_068.png

Biff the Adamant Machamp, ♀ - L55 @ Amulet Coin
Ability: Guts
Moves: Brick Break, Return, Cross Chop, Bulk Up
Spr_3r_130.png

Fangor the Timid Gyarados, ♂ - L54 @ Mystic Water
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Return, Ice Beam, Dragon Dance, Surf

The HM slaves are boxed for the Elite Four:
Spr_3r_258.png

Sammy the Bashful Mudkip, ♂ - L11 (boxed)
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Waterfall, Mud-Slap, Dive
Spr_3r_263.png

Ziggy the Brave Zigzagoon, ♀ - L6 (boxed)
Ability: Pickup
Moves: Surf, Dig, Rock Smash, Cut
Spr_3r_357.png

Dino the Rash Tropius, ♀ - L25 (boxed)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Fly, Flash, Razor Leaf, Strength
Most Valuable Pokemon:
Pre-E4 MVP: Royal. He was my best Pokemon for much of the game. He was the only one doing damage on the first three gyms. After a couple no-shows against Flannery and Norman, he dominated Winona and Wallace with Thunderbolt. Then came the Elite Four, where he wasn't very useful due to Hypnosis's low accuracy and his low Defense stat. He only grew one level throughout the Elite Four.
Elite Four MVP: Biff. OHKOed Sidney, finished off Glacia, and although she wasn't used against Phoebe or Drake, she was the key member against Steven. Brick Break was her best move when coupled with Bulk Up.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Time: 23:17
Badges: 7

I really lucked out here. The clock stopped at an hour for low tide, so I ended up catching a lovely Snorunt and evolved her pretty quickly. With Melaina's Shadow Ball and Aleksandra's Crunch, Tate and Liza didn't last long. :)

Spr_3r_257.png

Followill / Blaziken (m) lv. 56 @ Macho Brace
Fire Punch, Return, Aerial Ace, Double Kick

Spr_3r_330.png

Aleksandra / Flygon (f) lv. 51 @ King's Rock
Dragonbreath, Fly, Earthquake, Crunch

Spr_3r_362.png

Melaina / Glalie (f) lv. 51 @ King's Rock
Crunch, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Ice Beam

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
Years
I would like to try this.

Version: Platinum

Pokemon: Inferape, Lapras, Garchomp

*Update*

I named chacter Sam. Did other set up things.
Choose Chimchar, and defeated rival.
Got running shoes from mom.
Went to the lake.
Saw a strange man ;)
Grinded to level 8
Got pokedex
caught a unamed slave, bidoof.

Heres my current team

Charmonkey the serious Chimchar LV 8
Scratch
Leer
Ember

Bidoof the Slave LV 3
Tackle

Can I send in a Lapras egg??

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Update #1:
Started My Adventure
Named myself Talto (3 in filipino)
Got a potion from my PC
Picked Treeko because it's a pretty good HM Slave, learning Cut, Rock Smash, Flash, and maybe some others.
Got the potion from the Pokemart Worker
Defeated PKMN Trainer May on Route 103!
Obtained a Pokedex from Prof. Birch!
Obtained 5 Pokeballs from May!
Obtained the Running Shoes from Mom!
Caught Lotad
End of Update #1

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
Years
Update #2

Finished up to Floaroma Town so thiswill be long.

Obtained the Lapras egg. Hatched it. Heres what my Lapras will be like:

Nessie the Hardy Lapras (female)
sing
growl
water gun

After Grinding Nessie to level 7, We preceded north on route 202. Nessie owned every trainer on this route with two to three hits of water gun. Arriving in Jublife city, I met with looker, who gave me a v.s. recorder. After his leave, I went to the pokemon trainers school, where Nessie proceded to beat the crap out of two trainers. Nessie was now level 9 same as Charmonkey. I obtained a Poketch and an old rod, stocked up on items and went north to train.

Using Charmonkey, I defeated the trainers on the route and leveled up to 10. Nessie came back to the front and I headed south then east. My rival met me outside the city.

Rival Battle 2
Starly- two hit ko with water gun (Nessie)
Pipulp- set up mist, then 4hko with scratch (Nessie and Charmonkey)

I then beat all trainers on Route 203 and cleared the Oreburgh gate. The mine and Gym soon followed. I run itno some goons roughing up Rowan and Dawn. I stepped into help. Two water pluses later the battle was over. I then proceded into Floarma town.

Here's my current team:
Charmonkey the Serious Monferno LV 16
Scratch
Mach Punch
Ember
Taunt

Nessie the Hardy Lapras LV 15
Sing
Ice Shard
Water Pluse
Mist

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Time: 28:43
Badges: 8, Champion

Hi guys, I'm done. I hope I don't need a picture to prove it or anything. I ain't really capable of getting one atm. D: But anyway! This was a fun challenge, and I'm glad I finally completed one for once!

Spr_3r_257.png

Followill / Blaziken (m) lv. 63 @ Sitrus Berry
Fire Punch, Return, Aerial Ace, Sky Uppercut

Spr_3r_330.png

Aleksandra / Flygon (f) lv. 58 @ King's Rock

Spr_3r_362.png

Melaina / Glalie (f) lv. 58 @ King's Rock

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
BIG BADASS UPDATE TIME.

Hi guys, sorry for not updating for a while, but school is a *****, so I had a lot of studying.
But now, I'm going to make a big update for my Trio Challenge!

Last time, we were out of Cerulean Gym, with the Cascade Badge in our hands.
Then, from that point, a lot of things happened...

(ITALIAN ROM, some screenshots are missing).

First, we got our Steelix. A Lv. 15 Male Steelix, how good it is.
And, our only HM Slave, a Mew. :D
Then, we did all the road to Vermilion, with a good training for him.
Once at the Pokèmon Center, we healed and got the VS Seeker, which can really help us in training.
After that, we went to Route 11, for training and catching (at least 10 Pokèmon, so we can get HM05 Flash for Rock Tunnel). More good training.
And, another big portion of levelling up, were in the S.S. Aqua, where we also met our Rival, and then defeated him.
We got HM01 Cut, and taught to HM Slave (Mew), after that the S.S. Aqua leaves, getting far, far away.
Thanks for the good training we had, we had took on Vermilion's Gym Leader, Lt. Surge, very easily.
His Raichu were a little pain, with his Double Team and Shock Wave combo, but at the end our Steelix took him down with a Dragonbreath.
z1si0.png

After this good battle, we went through Rock Tunnel, and arriving in Route 2, where we took HM05 Flash and taught to HM Slave (Mew), then we went to Pewter's Pokèmon Center for a quick heal, and at the museum for some ancient fossil.
So, we did all the road back to Cerulean, but this time we went east, to Route 9.
Easy, easy trainers.
So, now the Rock Tunnel! Very easy to pass through, except for some Geodudes and Gravelers that almost killed the whole team with Selfdestruct... but, at least, Steelix has learned Rock Slide from a guy.
When we arrived to Lavender, we healed, then we went on Pokèmon Tower, the place where dead Pokemon rests. And we found here our rival, who got defeated, as always.
2nk3wb8.png

We learned about the 4th Badge in Celadon City, so we got on the road to it!
A quick defeating of the trainers, a not-too-much-longer tunnel, and here we are.
Celadon City. Wonderful.
But, let's get in!
We had some shopping into Dpt. Store, but before getting to the Gym, we learned about TR had some business into the Casinò, so we got to it to see what happens...
We found out that under the Casinò lies the Rocket Hideout.
After a quick clearing of all the Grunts here, we fight TR Boss, Giovanni! Easy battle.
He gave us the Silph Scope, which is needed to climb Pokèmon Tower.
Meanwhile in PT, we catch our last team member, a Lv. 13 Male Gastly, and grinded him to Lv. 25, so he could evolve into Haunter.
2r75vg4.png
e8pxt2.png

After that, we got rid of Cubone's mother and of TR Grunts guarding Mr. Fuji, which gave us the Pokè Flute, needed to awake Snorlax.
So, after a quick heal, Haunter decide to evolve himself into Gengar... But now we need some War Names! Hell yeah!
That done, we quickly arrive to Fuchsia City, for starting our strategy.
We need powerful TMs. First, the Safari Zone.
Gained two HMs at the end, and 40 Pokèmon. Then, fly back to Celadon and got the Amulet Coin.
Ok, let's start.
With Amulet Coin equipped, we did a LONG and MASSIVE training in Routes from 12 to 18.
And a bunch of money comes to us, so we could buy 3 TMs: Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam.
That done, we CRUSHED Erika and Koga.
ev297m.png
2mobixl.png

Five badges! Three to go.
Went to Saffron, we find out TR is making troubles in Silph. Co.
So we decide to see what happens.
And we found a lot of Grunts waiting for us. Also we met again our Rival!
rhlpbm.png

And then, we found here TR Boss Giovanni, again! Ice Beam FTW.
2nq9qv4.png

That done, we get a Lapras (HM Slave 3) and a Master Ball.
After, we healed and decided to take on Saffron's Gym Leader, Sabrina.
Successfully, thanks to Shadow Ball spamming and a critical Thunderbolt at the end.
2cfuly1.jpg

Two to go! We discover that 7th Gym lies in Cinnabar Island, so we get back to our house and then Surf to the south.
Also we find out that we need a Key to open the Gym, and that Key is hidden in Pokèmon Mansion.
So, we visited that place, and after a long exploration, we found it.
The Gym Leader, Blaine, didn't believe that we found that Key so soon, but whatever, we have a battle to do.
Extremely easy with Steelix.
154hpuu.jpg

As soon as we get out of the Gym, we met Bill, which invites us to visit a friend in First Island.
Dragonair needs some training to evolve, LET'S GO!
And, after a good training, and a lost girl, we return to Kanto.
Ready to get our last badge, in Viridian City.
While we take out the Trainers...
2dtahed.png

HELL YEAH! TEAM AT FULL POWER!
And... the Gym Leader is... Giovanni, TR Boss!
We took him out easily, and won our last badge! YAY! :D
2nsyl90.png

So, going to Victory Road, we found our Rival, he wants another battle before the Pokèmon League.
Crashed, as always. Gengar did an awesome work!
hv9axi.png

After the Badge Check, we've finally reached the Victory Road.
And, after a long tracking, we've got to the final destination of every Pokèmon Trainer: Indigo Plateau!
e80a5i.png

Before getting face-to-face with the strongest trainer of Kanto, I've got something to do first.
First, more training (Lv. 60 at least). Then, catch 60 Pokèmon, for the aftergame stuff.
Elite Four will come into next update... so Stay Tuned! ;)

1nxsfa.png
2q1ucmv.png
b9dixj.png

Steelix: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Crunch
Dragonite: Brick Break, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw
Gengar: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

Last edited:

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
Years
Update #3

Defeated the Entrna Gym. Gym MVP was Nessie. While trying to level up, Nessie swept the gym with ice shard. I started the battle against the leader with out healing. The only member that gave me a real hard time was turtwig. The thing was tough before reflect. Finally beat it after 7 ice shards. Heres the lowdown on the battle:
Turtwig: Nessie 7hKO with Ice Shard
Cherim: Nessie 1hKO with Ice shard
Roserade: Charmonkey ember followed by flamewheel.

After reciving the forest badge, we proceded to inflatrate the enemy bulding. After meeting with Looker, we proceded to wipe out every grunt we could find. We challanged Jupiter to a battle.
Golbat: Nessie 1hKo with Ice Shard
Skunktank: Nessie and Charmonkey- Nessie used sing and mist, Charmonkey used flamewheel ftw. We then went to recive the bike. Also obtained an egg from Cynthia. Taught cut to Slave. Doubled back to the forest to get a beautifly for flash.
Went down cycle road fighting ALL trainers we could find. After healing, we proceded into the wayward cave where we saved Mira. Then we went into the deeps of the cave to find our final party member. After jumping many ledges and bumps, found the target next to a tm. Gible appeared at lv 19 female. Nessie attacked it with sing followed by water pulse. It surived with red hps. I threw a dusk ball I had obtained before the first gym badge, and named her Sharkbait. I healed her on items and began her training with teaching her earthquake. I grinded her so far to LV 24 and am keeping her as gible intil she learns dragon claw at 27. Finally I used Sharkbaits new power to finsh off the trainers blocking my passage into Mt. Cornet.

Heres my current team:

Sharkbait the Jolly Gible
LV 24
Dragon rage
Sandstorm
Take Down
Earthquake

Nessie the Hardy Lapras
LV 26
Sing
Mist
Water Pulse
Ice Shard

Charmonkey the Serious Monferno
LV 27
Flame Wheel
Mach Punch
Ember
Taunt

Slave the Bidoof
LV 3
Tackle
Rock Smash
Cut

Update
We arrive in Mount Cornet, only to see Cyris again. He complines and then leaves. I head to heartthrone city and have a bunery run into me. Its trainer comes up to reclaim it, then we head to the contest hall and see my mom. The gym leader leaves the hall, so I go to train in the grass. I let Sharkbait evole after learning Dragon Claw. Heres the current team:

Charmonkey the Serious Monoferno
LV 29
Flame Wheel
Mach Punch
Ember
Taunt

Nessie the Hardy Lapras
LV 29
Perish Song
Mist
Water Pulse
Ice Shard

Sharkbait the Jolly Gabite
LV 28
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Ill update after beating the gym. How do I place photos in spoliers??

OK, i have finished the gym. Here's the battle...
Duskull: Charmonkey- taunt then flamewheel
Haunter: Charmonkey and Nessie- Taunt, then 3hKO with Water Pulse.
Mismagius: ALL, taunt, perish song, Dragon Claw, Water Pulse.

Update:
Set off east after defeating the gym and healing. Rival showed up to challage me to a battle. After moping him up, I set ot eastward ad cleared eery trainer I could find.
In Solaceon Town, I obtained a seal case!! I desended into the ruins. Except a battle with a trainer, didn't fight, there was no pokemon?? Obtained he HM Defog on top of other treasures and taught it to another slave, a Staravia that made me mad. So it will live as a fly and defog slave.
Went to pokemon tower and beat all trainers there. Cleared the fog, got some neat items. Went north to Veilstone City to get my next badge. Saw Dawn standing out side the gym. She was nervoius for some reason. Crasher Wake appeared and introducd himself. I proceded into the gym, Where Sharkbait swept the trainers. I decied to go ahead and fight Maylene.
Meditite- Charmonkey Flame Wheel
Lucario- Sharkbait Earthquake
Machoke- Nessie Perish Song, Water Pulse, Charmonkey sent out.

After beating the leader, I healed my team and went to help get Dawns pokedex back. We beat the grunts with ease, and stole fly from them.

Headed south and swept the trainers there. The diner was next. Charmonkey evoled here. Followed by the trainers before Pastoria City. Im going to train some more before the next badge, and go the other way from Hearthome City.

Here's the team:
Charmonkey the Serious Inferape
LV 36
Flame Wheel
Mach Punch
Ember
Close Combat

LV 35
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Nessie the Hardy Lapras
LV 36
Perish Song
Shock Wave
Ice Beam
Water Pulse

Last edited:
Years
Time: 28:43
Badges: 8, Champion

Hi guys, I'm done. I hope I don't need a picture to prove it or anything. I ain't really capable of getting one atm. D: But anyway! This was a fun challenge, and I'm glad I finally completed one for once!

Spr_3r_257.png

Followill / Blaziken (m) lv. 63 @ Sitrus Berry
Fire Punch, Return, Aerial Ace, Sky Uppercut

Spr_3r_330.png

Aleksandra / Flygon (f) lv. 58 @ King's Rock

Spr_3r_362.png

Melaina / Glalie (f) lv. 58 @ King's Rock

I'll trust your call, although pictures are way better for me

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'm going to start an ultimate challenge with Vaporeon, Beedrill and Tangela on Red.

I started my Ultimate Trio-Species Challenge on Red. I played through the start of the game until I reached Viridian Forest where I caught a Weedle. After a few battles Weedle evolved. A few more battles later Kakuna evolved. I then beat my rival again and went to Pewter City where I beat Brock. I then went to and through Mt. Moon till I got to Cerulean City where I beat my rival, helped Bill and beat Misty. I then went to Vermillion City and went on the SS. Anne and battled my rival again. I then beat Lt. Surge. I am currently in Cerulean City.
Spr_1b_015.png

Spear (Beedrill) Lv37.
Moves: Poison Sting, Pin Missile, Fury Attack, Twineedle.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

Years
I went to and through Dark Cave to Lavender Town. I then went to Celedon City. I got an Eevee and evolved it into Vaporeon. I then defeated Team Rocket at the Game Corner and then went and defeated Erika. I then went back to Lavender Town and defeated Team Rocket there. I then went to Fuchsia City and got Surf. I then beat Koga. I flew back to Pallet Town and went south a bit and caught a Tangela. I then flew to Saffron City and saved the Silph Co. I then went and defeated Sabrina.
Spr_1b_015.png

Spear (Beedrill) Lv52.
Spr_1b_134.png

Showers (Vaporeon) Lv50.
Moves: Surf, Acid Armor, Ice Beam, Quick Attack.
Spr_1b_114.png

Monjara (Tangela) Lv50.
Moves: Body Slam, Bind, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain.

I flew to Pallet Town and then surfed to Cinnabar Island and got the Key from the Mansion. I then beat Blaine. I then flew back to Viridian City and beat Giovanni for the last time. I then went to and through Victory Road. I challenged the Pokemon League
Lorelei: Only used Tangela.
Bruno: Used Tangela and Vaporeon.
Agatha: Only used Beedrill.
Lance: Used Tangela and Vaporeon.
Rival: Pidgeot/Vaporeon, Alakazam/Beedrill, Exeggutor/Beedrill, Rhydon/Tangela, Charizard/Vaporeon, Gyarados/Tangela.
Spr_1b_015.png

Spear (Beedrill) Lv61.
Spr_1b_134.png

Showers (Vaporeon) Lv61.
Moves: Surf, Acid Armor, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump.
Spr_1b_114.png

Monjara (Tangela) Lv61.
Moves: Body Slam, Solarbeam, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain.

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Well, I've finished the Fire Red leg of my Trio Species challenge!
Tomorrow I'll edit this post with screenshots and some comments about, but now I'm starting with Heart Gold! I'll cheat for Steelix and Dratini, and I'm starting right now!

vaporeon7

Years
I started the 2n part on Crystal. I did the start of the game and caught a Weedle. I trained and Weedle evolved. Kakuna then evolved. I reached Violet City and beat the Elder at the Sprout Tower and then I beat Falkner. I then went south to Azalea Town and saved the Slowpoke. I then beat Bugsy and my rival and then helped the Cut Guy. I then reached Goldenrod City and beat Whittney.
I am currently in Goldenrod City.
Spr_2c_015.gif

Spear (Beedrill) Lv29.
Moves: Poison Sting, Twineedle, Rage, Furry Attack.

I went north and removed Sudowoodo. I continued on to Ecruteak City where I met Bill. I then went back to Goldenrod City and got an Eevee. I went back to Ecruteak and beat my rival and saw Suicune. I then beat Morty and the Kimono Sisters. I then went to Olivine City and then to Cianwood City and beat Chuck and I then saw Suicune again. I then went back to Olivine and healed Amphy. I then beat Jasmine. I am currently in Olivine City.
Spr_2c_015.gif

Spear (Beedrill) Lv36.
Moves: Poison Sting, Twineedle, Pursuit, Pin Missile.
Spr_2c_133.gif

Showers (Eevee) Lv35.
Moves: Headbutt, Bite, Sand-Attack, Quick Attack.

Last edited:

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
Years
Update 6

Alright, heres my current trio run todate.
Trained f five hours on first 212 then VS seeking on route 214. Trained to level 42 all. Headed to Pastoria City, where I meet up with my rival again. By the way, I named my rival, my rival. Just in case anyone was wondering. I easily creamed him and send him off. Entered the gym and cleared the trainers and fought the leader with out healing. Heres the lowdown on my fight with Wake:

Gyarados: Nessie-Shock Wave
Whiscash: Sharkbait-Dragon Claw
Floatzel: Charmonkey-Close Combat

With Fen badge in hand, I head outside and hear the boom. We go to inveasgate, I stop to heal on the way. W find out the boom came from the Great Marsh and was caused by Team Galactic. I give chase and run the grunt to outside the lake, where the grunt tried to beat me. I finished him off with a single move and met with Cyantha again. Now Im headed up Route 210 with Slave the Stariva with me.

Heres the stronger team:

LV 43
Flame Wheel
Mach Punch
Ember
Close Combat

Nessie the Hardy Lapras
LV 43
Shock Wave
Ice Beam
Water Pulse
Perish Song

LV 43
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Slave the Relaxed Staravia
LV 18
Quick Attack
Fly
Defog
Endeavor

*Update*

Arrived in Celestic Town after training on route 210. Dropped Slave off in PC and headed towards the ruins. When I arrived a grunt was threating to blow up the town. Sharkbait finished him off quick. I moved into the ruins, but not before giving the old charm to the elder. When I was in the ruins, Cyris appeared again and threatened to blow up the cave painting. I threw out charmonkey and nessie and kicked his butt.
Sneasel- Charmonkey: Mach Punch
Houndour- Nessie: Water Pulse
Murkrow: Nessie: Ice Beam

After defeating Cyris, I took surf and taught it to Nessie. I then proceded to go down the route below Sandgem Town to train. Then I went to vIron Island to train after mopping the bridge with my rival.
Staraptor: Nessie- Ice Beam
Roserade: Nessie- Ice Beam
Empoleon: Nessie- Shock Wave x2
Ponyta: Nessie- Surf
uh... I cant remember his last pokemon, I fought this battle at 7 this morning.

I went with Riley throught Iron Island and got the egg.

I cleared the gym trainers and fought Bryon.

Magenton: Sharkbait- Earthquake
Steelix: Sharkbait- Earthquake x2
Bastiodon: Sharkbait- Earthquake

Went to the library.

Heres the team:

LV 49
Flame Wheel
Mach Punch
Flamethrowe
Close Combat

Nessie the Hardy Lapras
LV 49
Shock Wave
Ice Beam
Water Pulse
Surf

Sharkbait the Jolly Garchomp
LV 48
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Last edited:

vaporeon7

Years
I then went to Mahogany Town and then to Lake of Rage where I removed the Red Gyarados. I then went and defeated Team Rocket in Mahogany Town. I then went and beat Pryce. I went and got rid of Team Rocket one last time at the Radio Tower. I then went and caught a Tangela and went to Blackthorn City. I beat Clair and passed the test. I then went to Kanto and to and through Victory Road and beat my rival. I waited and waited and then finally Fisher Tully gave me a Water Stone so I evolved Eevee. I then challenged the Pokemon League.
Will: Vaporeon and Beedrill.
Koga: Vaporeon.
Bruno: Tangela and Beedrill.
Karen: Beedrill and Vaporeon.
Lance: Beedrill, Tangela and Vaporeon.
I am currently in New Bark Town.
Spr_2c_015.gif

Spear (Beedrill) Lv53.
Moves: Sludge Bomb, Twineedle, Pursuit, Pin Missile.
Spr_2c_134.gif

Showers (Vaporeon) Lv53.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Hydro Pump, Surf, Blizzard.
Spr_2c_114.gif

Monjara (Tangela) Lv53.
Moves: Slam, Mega Drain, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder.

Last edited:
Back