• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Um...*randomizes*
My pokemon starters for each gen. are:
-Charmander
-Totodile
-Chikorita(Remakes)
-Mudkip
-Chimchar
-Oshawott

So...Chikorita is the only grass type in there, but Oshawott and Charmander are the only ones without i's in their names.
-Chikorita
-Oshawott
-Charmander

Oshawott is the only pokemon that doesn't start with a C, thus he is special, so he gets to evolve.

Chikorita
Dewott
Charmander

Dewott is lvl 16 and superior to Charmander due to his type, but Charmander evolves to fix this error, which scares Chikorita into evolving, but the fight between Dewott and Charmeleon startle it(a.k.a. someone pressed the B button) So Chikorita is brutally slain by Charmeleon

Charmeleon
Dewott

Dewott is superior type-wise, so Dewott wins and turns into Samurott. Hence, I think of samurais, which makes me think of Pokemon Conquest. Your starter in Pokemon Conquest is Eevee. A water type won the war between Chikorita, Charmander, and Oshawott, so Eevee should become a water type.

Hence, you are a Vapreon. (xD, man that took a while)

Years
I am thinking darkness and Poke Balls. Poke Balls that explode in your face.

You are
100.gif
Voltorb.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Although you have a Mawile in your signature I'll have to say Ludicolo since they are a Pokemon that do dance.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
your avatar has yellow hair but that thing on his facelooks like a paper clip which is made out of metal which is invulnerable to electric type so is steel which makes you a durant.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I got nothing at the moment... *uses random pokemon generator* You are...Glameow O_O

darkpokeball

Years
Well, I'm looking at a WoW ad on this page, so you're that little dancing troll thingy a flawless, shiny, and obviously hacked Arceus because hacked legendaries like to troll the online world of Pokemon Battling.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Your picture is based around shaun micallef, someone who in my opinion is hilarious but can get irritating after a while and because of that i will give you Wobbuffet in particular jessie's Wobbuffet

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Going by the fact that you are Master of Oshawottz, you are a Oshawott! I bet you saw that one coming!

Years
Your avatar/signature theme is Oda Nobunaga, who appears in Pokemon Conquest which is a crossover of Pokemon and Nobunaga's Ambition.

You are
644.gif
Zekrom.

darkpokeball

Years
You are obviously, with no doubt, nothing other than a...
Spoiler:

Just kidding, you are really a Gible. But you can click that Spoiler Tag anyways to go on a magical journey...

Back